PDA

View Full Version : how do you like the 426 kit for the 400ex?

REDRIDDER
07-25-2007, 11:55 AM
please explain your reason.And give a little insight on your 426 ex the pros cons,the speed,accelleration,power how long its been together ever blow head gaskets?Any info is greatly appreciated thanks again guys.

fastredrider44
07-25-2007, 12:43 PM
I like it pretty good so far. I've only rode it maybe 20 hours since rebuilding it though. I do have better acceleration. More grunt to pull up hills as well. Top end is about the same as it was, with the exception of a little added power up top with the rev box i just put in.

REDRIDDER
07-25-2007, 01:40 PM
custom graphics (did them myself)
do you have any pics of your quad?

fastredrider44
07-26-2007, 09:00 AM
This is prolly the one you want to see.

REDRIDDER
07-26-2007, 09:14 AM
Originally posted by fastredrider44
This is prolly the one you want to see. Those look great Ive see your wheeler before now that Ive seen your graphics lol nice did you silk screen them, i think that's what you call it. My friend has a shop were he does things like that you know he makes the vinyl graphics and the door magnet advertisements anything you need he can do. I like when people like you have a custom design that no one else has great looking too.

fastredrider44
07-26-2007, 09:26 AM
Thanks. Yeah, mine's all vinyl. I rode my fourwheeler four about six months, smoking a little bit, so when I rebuilt it, I wanted my buddies to know I did something different. My dad owns a custom sign shop, and I was up here on a rainy saturday, and took off my old ones, and made those.