PDA

View Full Version : check this out

m.h.s.c.#527
07-25-2007, 01:39 AM
im visiting my family in l.a. and my cousin calls me up (seth enslow) and asks "hey i heard you where in town you wanna come eat dinner at my sushi restaurant and then chill at my place and we'll watch the new crustys episode and i said sure. well i get to the sushi place in L.A. there sits "manly" (the guy that makes all the crustys and metal mulishas jumps) Seth of course, Dan Pastor. and a bunch of other members of the metal mulisha and then to top it off the owner of serious pimp (www.seriouspimp.com) says hey Seth says u race quads and r good i say yea i guess and he says well how bout a real sponsor where everything is free i was stoked. it was the best day ever

CRich[814]
07-25-2007, 08:21 AM
YOUR COUSIN IS SETH ENSLOW??????????!!!!!!! you lucky *** mofo. this has to be a lie or something. if he seriously is, tell him to look you up with crusty 1-4 and watch how many times he wrecked haha. he'll seriously jump anything.

honda4life72
07-25-2007, 08:40 AM
yea he will jump anything , possible or not , he'll jump it haha , man i wish i could get a sponsor like that :eek2:

m.h.s.c.#527
07-25-2007, 11:09 AM
Originally posted by CRich[814]
YOUR COUSIN IS SETH ENSLOW??????????!!!!!!! you lucky *** mofo. this has to be a lie or something. if he seriously is, tell him to look you up with crusty 1-4 and watch how many times he wrecked haha. he'll seriously jump anything.

ive already got all the vids. i got hooked up with seth enslow signature flys,metal mulisha hat (autographed), hevy hitters hat (autographed), fly mx goggles, and sooo many posters stickers, and dan pastors autograph. i was lucky to get everything autographed cuz i didnt ask i was just real chill cuz i didnt wanna be a crazy fan

CRich[814]
07-25-2007, 11:31 AM
thats ****ing sick. id really like to talk to seth about everything/everywhere he's gone. the new crusty show is pretty damn sweet too.