PDA

View Full Version : carb probs... i think :-/

motooko
07-24-2007, 12:23 PM
ok i have an 89banshee new top end and seals... boyseen reeds procircuit pipes ... uni air filter... the problem is .. the bike will not run correctly w almost all jetts that came w the jet kit... if i flip the quad on the side and let sum gas drain it starts right up and runs great but w in 15 secs it bogs and unless i keep it at full throttle it wont stay runnin please help this poor ****er im sick of pulling these carbs off

300exOH
07-24-2007, 02:13 PM
Originally posted by motooko
ok i have an 89banshee new top end and seals... boyseen reeds procircuit pipes ... uni air filter... the problem is .. the bike will not run correctly w almost all jetts that came w the jet kit... if i flip the quad on the side and let sum gas drain it starts right up and runs great but w in 15 secs it bogs and unless i keep it at full throttle it wont stay runnin please help this poor ****er im sick of pulling these carbs off

check your float(s) and adjust if needed...it sounds like it is flooding out

Toadz400
07-26-2007, 01:27 PM
Originally posted by 300exOH
check your float(s) and adjust if needed...it sounds like it is flooding out

Yep, sounds like the floats are stuck. Check to make sure the float valve isn't dirty and check your float level.

Ononewheel
07-26-2007, 06:45 PM
Originally posted by motooko

If dumping gas out helps it then yes, I too would say the float level is whack. At least start there.