PDA

View Full Version : paypal pending ?

maxamillion
07-24-2007, 09:55 AM
I bought some beadlocks off ebay on the July 19th and sent payment through paypal that same day to the seller. Its now the 24th and the payment is still pending through paypal. The reason I got paypal in the first place was to send money quicker, how long should this be taking? Thanks-Max

DVXracer
07-24-2007, 10:15 AM
It will take about a week, thats what happens when you send e-checks.

trailwart
07-24-2007, 11:12 AM
how many times have used paypal? if this is the first time its the reason for the delay. i make all pyments from my checking on paypal and its immediate.

maxamillion
07-24-2007, 12:41 PM
i have a debit card and since they have my checking account info and I am a verified member I figured they would just transfer the money right away. It said I sent an eCheck but im not sure I understand that...how else could you do it w/ out the eCheck thing. This is my first time using paypal- Thanks-Max

Kickstarts-suck
07-24-2007, 05:27 PM
E checks take 3-4 days

If you use CC it uses Echeck if through your bank account its very quick.

u_want_some
07-24-2007, 05:41 PM
LOL, this same exact thing happened to me about 2 years ago on Ebay/Paypal. the payment was pending for over a week and I had to call them constantly to find out what was going on. They always said that we can not do anything about it...Well when 31/2 weeks passed and it was still pending I had to sit on the phone with them for 2 days to get it figured out. They finally admitted that it was their fault and got skipped in processing. Pretty screwed up when you have 1200.00 lost in processing. Ever since then I have not dealt with those scamming *******s. So I would give it 7 days at max. and then I would get in contact with their customer service....BEWARE they are going to give you a load of crap for the first few days/weeks!!! Hope the best for you....If that does not work for you, call the FTC (Federal Trade Commission).