PDA

View Full Version : Need some Advice

skatrdude20
07-23-2007, 06:34 PM
Well since this website and forum is like a second family to me, and I`m closer with some of the guys on here than my own pops, I figured I`d let it out on here.

First off, I like football. Then again, I have a PASSION for quads.

To start it off, All summer long I bust my *** to get better, and then theres some kids who dont show up to ANYTHING until its mandatory.

Tonight was the first night of mandatory practice, and this kid who DOESNT come all summer shows up and starts in my position ahead of me.

I think this is complete BULL**** and I was PIS***

I just want some opinions, should I waste my time going to every practice and crap then not start, or should I continue working full time, finish my quad, and pursue my racing career?

firefighterjosh
07-23-2007, 06:49 PM
If its not maditory practice then he did nothing wrong.

If hes better then you then hes better then you. It dosen't matter how much/ how hard he practices if he is better then you then the coaches are going to start him.

Now IMO that should make you a better player. Your going to have to try extra hard now to start.

I was once in your shoes. I was a soccer goalie I was decent. I was a shophmore in highschool wanting to play Versity. I belived I was better then the varsity goalie. I worked alot harder at practice and at HOME. I was always doing something. Mid season I got the start and my juniour and senior year I had colleges looking at me for a almost full scholarship. But 6 concusions later no mroe soccer for me.

Just try harder eventually you will get there.

skatrdude20
07-23-2007, 07:01 PM
Well its not stated mandatory in the summer, but EVERYONE else on the team is there, and the coach takes attendance...