PDA

View Full Version : The Rules From A Man's Point Of View

MOUSE
10-24-2002, 11:15 AM
We always hear "the rules" from the feminine side. Ok we are now going to hear the rules from the man's side. These are our rules! Please note ... these are all numbered "1" ON PURPOSE.

1. Learn to work the toilet seat. You're a big girl. If it's up, put it down.

1. Sometimes, we are not thinking about you. Live with it.

1. Shopping is NOT a sport, and no, we are never going to think of it that way.

1. When we have to go somewhere, absolutely anything you wear is fine. Really.

1. Crying is blackmail.

1. Ask for what you want. Let us be clear on this one: Subtle hints do not work. Strong hints do not work. Obvious hints do not work. Just say it!

1. We don't remember dates. Mark birthdays and anniversaries on a calendar. Remind us frequently beforehand.

1. Yes and No are perfectly acceptable answers to almost every question.

1. Come to us with a problem only if you want help solving it. That's what we do. Sympathy is what your girlfriends are for.

1. A headache that lasts for 17 months is a problem. See a doctor.

1. Check your oil! . Please.

1. Anything we said 6 months ago is inadmissible in an argument. In fact, all comments become null and void after 7 days.

1. If you won't dress like the Victoria's Secret girls, don't expect us to act like soap opera guys.

1. If something we said can be interpreted two ways, and one of the ways makes you sad or angry, we meant the other one.

1. Let us ogle. We are going to look anyway; it's genetic.

1. You can either ask us to do something or tell us how you want it done, not both. If you already know best how to do it, just do it yourself.

1. The relationship is never going to be like it was the first two months we were going out. Get over it.

1. ALL men see in only 16 colors, like Windows default settings. Peach, for example, is a fruit, not a color. Pumpkin is also a fruit. We have no idea what mauve is.

1. If it itches, it will be scratched. We do that.

1. We are not mind readers and we never will be. Our lack of mind-reading ability is not proof of how little we care about you.

1. If we ask what is wrong and you say "nothing," We will act like nothing's wrong. We know you are lying, but it is just not worth the hassle.

1. I'm in shape. ROUND is a shape.

i thought we needed a laugh ;)

cdalejef
10-24-2002, 11:20 AM
ROTFLMFAO!!!!! You hit the nail on the head with that one!!!

Pappy
10-24-2002, 11:26 AM
shopping is not a sport.......LMFAO:D

shelbygt350
10-24-2002, 11:39 AM
now that is scary that every point is CORRECT. I don't know who said this, but the only thing you as a man can do to have a perfect relationship with a woman is "everymorning when you awake, say your sorry for anything I did while I was sleeping and I'm sorry for anything that I will do today while i'm awake" Its funny if your woman is having a bad day and you might even be on the other side of the country if you say your sorry and you did nothing, they will still accept the appology. I get my Fiance on that all the time. I'll say I'm sorry and she'll accept and then I'll call her on that. Its kinda funny

QuadJunkies
10-24-2002, 11:49 AM
LOL.. I really had to laugh my butt off over this one..good points taken, but believe it or not, there are a few men out there that dont think this way..And on some of your points ,I agree with it!How many women d oyou know that has to be cut off of shopping,spendig too much $$$ on the quads!not too many im sure:)...Thats ok, I dont remember dates either,only when its my B-day!Its sad to say..but some of this is true(not all)You better print this one up, you heard this from a women:)..But in all do respect of us women..WE do deserve to be treated with respect ..

honda400exrider
10-24-2002, 11:51 AM
yeah i agree, but some deserve more than others..... :devil

lil400exman
10-24-2002, 01:20 PM
respect scale for my ladies:
1. only like me when i am not on my quad 2 pts.bad
2. ones that dont like me on the dirtbike 1ptbad
3. one that buys me quad stuff 8 pts.good
4. one that i am always giving money cuase her beautician did not get her hair, "right" i dont know what more she wants 200 bucks a month on hair which i do..1 pt.bad
5 have a period for 8 months- not kool-2pts.(there usually the hott ones)danget!bad
6. when they ride my quad 9pts.good
7. when they tell other girls off and say i good we are-11 pts.!good
8. like the music i lsten too and know watch notting hill once a week.... yes that happens......3pts bad
9. quad junkies-20 pts good
10 when they race there off the chart......good

if your girl can add up to over 5 good points she is a keeper
and if over 5 bad points where the red button?:eek: :cool: this is my true system i use.....

Jay300ex
10-24-2002, 01:27 PM
That was great!

Jay :D

QuadJunkies
10-24-2002, 01:38 PM
Originally posted by lil400exman
respect scale for my ladies:
1. only like me when i am not on my quad 2 pts.bad
2. ones that dont like me on the dirtbike 1ptbad
3. one that buys me quad stuff 8 pts.good
4. one that i am always giving money cuase her beautician did not get her hair, "right" i dont know what more she wants 200 bucks a month on hair which i do..1 pt.bad
5 have a period for 8 months- not kool-2pts.(there usually the hott ones)danget!bad
6. when they ride my quad 9pts.good
7. when they tell other girls off and say i good we are-11 pts.!good
8. like the music i lsten too and know watch notting hill once a week.... yes that happens......3pts bad
9. quad junkies-20 pts good
10 when they race there off the chart......good

if your girl can add up to over 5 good points she is a keeper
and if over 5 bad points where the red button?:eek: :cool: this is my true system i use..... LOL...!This just keeps getting better!:)

forum
10-24-2002, 01:39 PM
:D :D :D :D :p :p :p :p

that is the best thing i have ever heard. funny and true..