PDA

View Full Version : this is for the people who went to the quadfest

BossHogg
07-23-2007, 04:19 PM
how did yall like it !!!! it was worth the trip for me an my friends.except those two ****head topflight security guards of the world :grr: if you have any pics lets see some i dont no how to post my pics can some one help me:macho

05Z400rdr
07-23-2007, 08:07 PM
i was there! i had a good time..sept im not much for the trail riding anymore now that im getting really in to mx. but i still had a good time. me n my ltr dont get along with the rocks.. :blah:

Landon

BossHogg
07-24-2007, 04:51 PM
yeah my zuki was the same i took that black trail an i was so mad i had to jump off an pic my bike up plus i felt every **** rock

Crazy Diamond
07-24-2007, 10:03 PM
Yeah! You LTR guys with your 18 inch tires on the Black trail cause alot of guys grief. Always hung up going nowhere. I have a KFX400 with 23's on front and 22's on the back, full Pro Armor Skids and dropped a tooth on the front sprocket. Try it next year and you will enjoy it more. I got hung up like maybe 3 times and didn't even get off. Just reversed. I did the whole Black trail. Including Rockin' Randy. Even made it over the big rock climb before the food tent on the main road without any help. I like the Black more than any other trail too. No Dust there! LOL