PDA

View Full Version : Congratulations Caston (Big Orange) and Joe (The Dawg) Espey

etondaddy
07-23-2007, 10:49 AM
Good job guys......... Caston on another first and Joe Dawg (one of our local D5 riders) on your top five at this weeks WPSA race.

Kyle didn’t fair so well after twelve weeks of good luck we were at PVR for the first round of the PAMX PA states, he won the first moto went to start it for the second moto and it wouldn’t idle found the bigger hose fitting on the Koso intake gone………. Put a bolt in it and it started up he took off for staging he make it four or so pits and it quit and wouldn’t start had spark took the intake off and found a reed cracked replaced it still nothing took compression 40 PSI I guess something got in the hole cracked the reed and cleaned the motor, unbelievable. Looks like another slow start to a PAMX series. The hardest part for me was seeing him setting in that chair with his face in his hands I knew he was crying…………… then I have to tell him I’m sorry buddy. Then he took all his stuff off and said I’m going down to the line to tell them good luck WOW that made me as proud of him as if he would have won the race.

orange xtreme
07-24-2007, 05:09 PM
sorry to hear that about Kyle but he's agood racer and he will bounce back for sure. HINT we had our intake holes welded closed. We thank you for the congrats it's not how we like to win but a win's a win. We are looking forward to racing aginst Kyle at loretta's we do hope you will make it. I would like to see qualifier's like it used to be.

dodgepower
07-25-2007, 10:05 AM
McConnell please check your PM's

markvette
07-25-2007, 10:31 AM
i take the hose fittings out and jb weld the holes up

etondaddy
07-26-2007, 06:01 AM
Consistency wins races not always first. Looks like #135 and #10 had trouble hey that’s part of the game. We know all about it, a first and a DNS will get last every time in D5 but it looks like the points in WPSA are different I’m no CPA but 2 + 3 does not equal 42 ? .

Got the new crank and bearings in last night have to pick up the piston from the engine builder tonight. We should be all back together and ready for Sunday……………and that d*m intake will be either welded or JB welded

howmuchnow
07-26-2007, 07:26 AM
The wpsa works on a 25 point moto format. 1st = 25, 2nd =22, 3rd=20

etondaddy
07-26-2007, 09:56 AM
That seams to be a fair way of doing it.

mxdad423
07-26-2007, 06:33 PM
Hey Mike, Got Brandon's back togeather about an hour ago, I didn't start it yet, I normally like to let it set overnite to make sure the Yamaha bond cures, hopefully no problems... Hey thanks for putting those parts in my pickup, I was busy as he** today and didn't get to stop in, heck the only brake I had was when I ran to the bank real quick this morning. I will get squared up with you at work tommorrow, thanks again......