PDA

View Full Version : Seminole Tribe MX Race #4 Scheduled--- Mini Riders Show Your Support

bulldogfallon
07-23-2007, 09:28 AM
Race number 4 of the MX series has been scheduled.
The 4th race will be on Sunday Aug. 26th this is the finale race for this series.

Mini Riders come out and show them that their is a mini quad crowd in South Florida!!

This is a top notch facility and track.......

It will be well worth the trip.......

See ya there!!

jetski_dawg
07-23-2007, 06:01 PM
whats the requirements to run there and classes??.. been wanting to check that track out but i heard you had to buy a transponder and not very many minis run there

bulldogfallon
07-24-2007, 12:37 PM
Usually only 1 mini class since there is not a great turn out

BUT

If we all show up they will make a few classes...

I plan on trying to work with them in preparation for a good turn out of mini quads, but I need you guys to step up and make it out to the race

Kind of a catch 22 at the moment........

You can rent a transponder for the day $10...

Really a top notch track.....

jetski_dawg
07-24-2007, 12:56 PM
ill mark it on the calender and do our best to make it.. i heard the track is awsome for mx bikes.. thanks for letting us know about it

jetski_dawg
08-04-2007, 07:11 AM
bump as a reminder

kenjolly
08-21-2007, 08:19 AM
Race number 4 of the MX series has been scheduled.
The 4th race will be on Sunday Aug. 26th this is the finale race for this series.

It also seems someone recieved some dc parts and is holding them hostage. The price for there safe return is to show up at seminole mx this weekend. Im stillwaiting on a pic to see if the parts are safe and sound and being treated well.