PDA

View Full Version : Can someone please explain?

u_want_some
07-23-2007, 08:48 AM
Ok, I was just surfing Youtube and came across this video. It just happened on 7/1/07, but makes no sense to me. Look at how close the white car is to the garage (but on the wrong side of the collision) and, how close the white car is to the house on the right? How in the **** did this happen?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zvzhFWu3uOk

sly400ex
07-23-2007, 09:04 AM
Could be numerous things....KId/ guy was flying down the street, lost control and smacked the side of the car. Could of broke his neck, extreme head injury...what ever. Quad could've flipped over the car, been moved by rescue personnel..etc.

ZeroLogic
07-23-2007, 09:30 AM
Subscribe

to RockyPrattAdded: July 01, 2007
Provided By:
RockyPratt

At about 3:30 AM ( 7/1/07 ) in Marysv... At about 3:30 AM ( 7/1/07 ) in Marysville Washington, a man lost his life after colliding into a parked Chevy Lumina while operating an ATV. The collision was so violent that the ATV came to rest on the opposite side of the car after flipping up and over the roof of the Lumina. The collision occured on a residential street. I was told that the victim was not wearing riding gear nor a helmet, as a result he sustained massive head trama and was pronounced dead at the scene. I was informed by a friend of the victim that he was in his mid 30's. What a terrible tragedy. I send up prayers for him, his family, and friends. (more) (less)