PDA

View Full Version : MMORPG's

TRX_450
07-22-2007, 11:25 AM
how many people here play them? runescape, diablo, neverwinter nights, World of Warcraft? ive played all of those and i know its kind of geekish but when you have no time to do anything else besides work its something to do at night. anybody else play any of them?

zedicus00
07-22-2007, 11:28 AM
used to play guildwars a bit. dont really hav the time for story based stuff any more, i do jump in and play like unreal tournament and stuf flike that sumtimes still

07250ex
07-22-2007, 11:35 AM
used to play rs i was a memb had a lot of stuff but stuff started happening and blah =p

ZeroLogic
07-22-2007, 12:21 PM
FPS are the way to go.:cool:

Ghost-Rider
07-22-2007, 01:48 PM
I play Diablo in the winter...can't touch it in the summer.

<DRS>GPF
07-22-2007, 06:24 PM
Originally posted by ZeroLogic
FPS are the way to go.:cool:

yup.. instant action = instant satisfaction

ive played guild wars, runescape, diablo I & II, but its just too time consuming..

ZeroLogic
07-22-2007, 08:05 PM
Originally posted by <DRS>GPF
yup.. instant action = instant satisfaction

ive played guild wars, runescape, diablo I & II, but its just too time consuming..

Its nothing like the real thing though. I may be going to experience that next year...

bwamos
07-23-2007, 08:22 AM
I've been playing MMO's since the release of Ultima Online. ;)

Ultima Online, Asherons Call, Everquest, Anarchy Online, Dark Age of Camelot, Shadowbane, City of Heros, Star Wars Galaxies, World of Warcraft, Vanguard:SoH, Guild Wars, DDO, etc.

Yes, I'm a Nerd.. lol. ;) Been playing with the same group of guys and gals for about 7 years. And they've been gaming since 1991 (TeamEgo). If you've seen some of those counterstrike videos of people freaking out on their computers.. odds are they were playing against these guys, lol.

ZeroLogic
07-23-2007, 09:37 AM
Was TeamEgo their Cs clan name? If so I played against some of their clan members back in 1.5. Thier nuts.

bwamos
07-23-2007, 10:53 AM
Yup.

EgoPredator, EgoWraith, EgoSmasher, and the like.

ZeroLogic
07-23-2007, 11:05 AM
Originally posted by bwamos
Yup.

EgoPredator, EgoWraith, EgoSmasher, and the like.

Ah, brings me back. I was just playing Counter-Strike Souce, and my bro was playing 1.6. Man what a difference. I hated steam ever since it came out. They should of left it at 1.5.:p :)

mephyst
07-23-2007, 11:11 AM
Originally posted by bwamos
I've been playing MMO's since the release of Ultima Online. ;)

Ultima Online, Asherons Call, Everquest, Anarchy Online, Dark Age of Camelot, Shadowbane, City of Heros, Star Wars Galaxies, World of Warcraft, Vanguard:SoH, Guild Wars, DDO, etc.

Yes, I'm a Nerd.. lol. ;) Been playing with the same group of guys and gals for about 7 years. And they've been gaming since 1991 (TeamEgo). If you've seen some of those counterstrike videos of people freaking out on their computers.. odds are they were playing against these guys, lol.

What shard did you play on UO? I played Atlantic and Sonoma primarily, then towards the end I played a little Pacific and Chesapeake. I always compare everything to UO and nothing can even come close to how much fun it was.... nothing.