PDA

View Full Version : Need Ideas ASAP

Web Cam Warrior
07-21-2007, 07:38 PM
I have an xbox 360 I bought from wal-mart and want to return it for store credit because well I've only played it 4 times and dont want it anymore. But what would be a good reason to give to them for taking it back? I was watching the news the other day and seen that the 360's are having a lot of problems and microsoft said they will fix them for no charge. Do you guys think if I tell them the xbox quit working and I dont want another, I want store credit instead, think that would work? I looked on walmart.com at the return policys and it says this

ELECTRONICS
Computer hardware: Must be returned with any included software within 15 days of receipt.
Computer components and computer accessories: Must be returned within 45 days of receipt.
Computer software: Must be returned unopened.
Camcorders and digital cameras: Must be returned within 30 days of receipt.
GPS Units, Digital Music Players, and Portable Video Players: May be returned for refund or exchange with receipt WITHIN 15 DAYS.

It says nothing about video game consoles correct? It says this also

BOOKS, MOVIES & VIDEO GAMES
CDs, DVDs, audiotapes, videotapes and video games: Must be returned unopened.

Again, it says nothing about video game consoles, its talking about the video game disc correct?

I plan on printing this off so if they say there is a 30 day return policy on it or something I can be like where does it say that? Since no video game console is listed then I should have 90 days to return it. Anyone had experience returning a video game console before?

wvspeedfreak
07-21-2007, 07:54 PM
Just tell them you decided you don't want it.

mineralgrey01gt
07-21-2007, 08:15 PM
thats exactly what i would do, just tell them that you have no use for it anymore

Giz400ex
07-22-2007, 05:15 AM
How long ago did you buy the 360?