View Full Version : Pro Armor Products

07-20-2007, 03:22 PM
Hey Guys and Gals,

Looking for Pro Armor Supporters out there... Where are you?! :)

My name is Lindsey Eby and I am Pro Armor's Customer Service Representative. If anyone has ANY questions please feel free to drop me an email or post a comment! Pro Armor strives on #1 Customer Service which is why I'm here. We love everything about this industry and support it to the best of our ability!!!

I'm here to help you out at your request. Just send the email! :)

Thanks for your time and everyone have a great weekend!!! :)

07-22-2007, 02:31 PM
... and fyi this is not a part of my job! :) lol... i don't get paid for it... but if you do have ANY questions PLEASE... HIT ME UP! :) k?

How has everyone's weekend been? Anyone go riding?

HOT weather... can't ride here!!! Or I can't at least :)

Lindsey

JOEX
07-22-2007, 02:38 PM
Welcome!:)

What's on sale this week?:p

The message board get kinda slow on the weekends, especially in the lesser used sections.

My work schedule doesn't allow for as much riding as i'd like to do, i'm on the second half of a 17 day week right now:ermm:

Ever been up here to the Oregon Dunes?

Eviltanker
07-23-2007, 06:57 AM
Welcome. I am a ProArmor nut. I suggest it to most of my customers.

TRX450RACER174
07-23-2007, 09:18 AM
Hey Lindsey whats the word on the TRX450R Fat Peg Nerfs?
I have a set on order just was wondering E.T.A thanks.

07-23-2007, 11:56 AM
Originally posted by JOEX
Welcome!:)

What's on sale this week?:p

The message board get kinda slow on the weekends, especially in the lesser used sections.

My work schedule doesn't allow for as much riding as i'd like to do, i'm on the second half of a 17 day week right now:ermm:

Ever been up here to the Oregon Dunes?

Thank you for the Welcome! :)

OUCH! 17 day week! Your CRAZY! :)

I have never been riding outside of California Honestly... Except for little quad rides in Nebraska when I visit family! :) lol THat's nothing though. :) I've seen pictures though of Oregon trials and Dunes! Gorgeous! Definitely a sight to see it looks like :)

07-23-2007, 11:57 AM
Originally posted by Eviltanker
Welcome. I am a ProArmor nut. I suggest it to most of my customers.

YAY!!! :) Love to hear it! What is your favorite product?

07-23-2007, 11:58 AM
Originally posted by TRX450RACER174
Hey Lindsey whats the word on the TRX450R Fat Peg Nerfs?
I have a set on order just was wondering E.T.A thanks.

Hey! :) ETA is set for mid August! :) Worth waiting for... trust me! :) Thanks for asking!!! :)

Eviltanker
07-23-2007, 12:02 PM
Deff. the swinger skid. I love the nerfs too.

Colby@C&DRacing
07-23-2007, 12:10 PM
Originally posted by Linds@ProArmor
Thank you for the Welcome! :)

OUCH! 17 day week! Your CRAZY! :)

I have never been riding outside of California Honestly... Except for little quad rides in Nebraska when I visit family! :) lol THat's nothing though. :) I've seen pictures though of Oregon trials and Dunes! Gorgeous! Definitely a sight to see it looks like :)

Welcome to the site.

C&D Racing runs the brake and shift levers like them alot and I am also running the new footpegs.

What's wrong with Nebraska ;)

07-23-2007, 06:27 PM
Originally posted by Colby@C&DRacing
Welcome to the site.

C&D Racing runs the brake and shift levers like them alot and I am also running the new footpegs.

What's wrong with Nebraska ;)

Awesome!!! Glad you like everything

and absolutely nothing is wrong with Nebraska :) I love it there!!!!! :) Home away from home. :) All my family is there...

Hope your weekend is going good! how's the race team?

07-23-2007, 06:28 PM
Originally posted by Eviltanker
Deff. the swinger skid. I love the nerfs too.

Good stuff.... Glad to hear it!! Love to hear it!!!!!!

If you ever need anything feel free to hollahhH! :)

Colby@C&DRacing
07-24-2007, 08:34 AM
Awesome!!! Glad you like everything

and absolutely nothing is wrong with Nebraska :) I love it there!!!!! :) Home away from home. :) All my family is there...

Hope your weekend is going good! how's the race team?

What part of Nebraska?

We race in the Iowa ATV Harescramble series. This year is going well for us I am currently tied for 1st in the A class
my wife is 1st in the womens class with very good overall results this year :D

We also have a C class racer sitting in 3rd and a +30 racer sitting in 3rd.

07-25-2007, 11:08 AM
What part of Nebraska?

We race in the Iowa ATV Harescramble series. This year is going well for us I am currently tied for 1st in the A class
my wife is 1st in the womens class with very good overall results this year :D

We also have a C class racer sitting in 3rd and a +30 racer sitting in 3rd.

Kearney, Funk, Overton, Lincoln, Lexington, Odessa, Sumner, Lincoln. :) Some of the few... :)

Glad to hear your team is doing so good! Keep up the good work! :) We sponsor you right? is that what you said before?

Colby@C&DRacing
07-25-2007, 11:32 AM
Kearney, Funk, Overton, Lincoln, Lexington, Odessa, Sumner, Lincoln. :) Some of the few... :)
WOW
We use to live in North Platte currently live in Omaha when you ever get back this way again feel free to stop in and say HI.

Glad to hear your team is doing so good! Keep up the good work! :) We sponsor you right? is that what you said before?

We currently are not sponsored by Proarmor. We liked the look of the shifter and brake levers and decided to try them out and more importantly like how they work (you can't miss the brake pedal) :eek2:

Colby@C&DRacing
07-25-2007, 11:33 AM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Linds@ProArmor
[B]Kearney, Funk, Overton, Lincoln, Lexington, Odessa, Sumner, Lincoln. :) Some of the few... :)
WOW
We use to live in North Platte currently live in Omaha when you ever get back this way again feel free to stop in and say HI.

07-25-2007, 02:18 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Linds@ProArmor
[B]Kearney, Funk, Overton, Lincoln, Lexington, Odessa, Sumner, Lincoln. :) Some of the few... :)
WOW

Well good luck this season! Ride safely! And think of us when you think of future sponsors!!! :)

zdowell
07-26-2007, 10:48 AM
Hey, I ordered some Pro Armor Nerfs and they LOOK AMAZING!!! but, they were a fight to get them on there right. Things didn't line up, and I have to modify the bracket where the stock foot pegs were, the holes are more than a 1/4 inch off. Other than that I am Very Happy with this product.

07-26-2007, 10:52 AM
Originally posted by zdowell
Hey, I ordered some Pro Armor Nerfs and they LOOK AMAZING!!! but, they were a fight to get them on there right. Things didn't line up, and I have to modify the bracket where the stock foot pegs were, the holes are more than a 1/4 inch off. Other than that I am Very Happy with this product.

Hey!!! :) Sorry about the fitment trouble you had. Glad it wasn't too much of a hassle... Order through me your next purchase and I will give you a discount for your troubles! Glad everything is working out for you now though! :) Love to hear the feedback! :)
Thank you!

zdowell
07-26-2007, 10:56 AM
Ill keep that in mind then. Thanks.

jokester
07-29-2007, 02:37 PM
hey I've got a question for u. have you heard of any problems with the fat peg nerfs for the 400ex, like the main tube bending or the heel guard welds cracking? Because I'm having exactly those problems and I only weigh 145 pounds!! I've only had these for probably about 3 months, and these things are turning out to be the biggest pieces of S**T ever!!!!:mad: I have to constantly keep rebending the main tube because it gets so bent down that the heel guard actually hits the tire.... For the $240 I spent on these I was expecting far better quality:grr:

SmokeyJohn
07-29-2007, 03:08 PM
Hey does Pro Armor have any parts for a 88 honda 300fw