PDA

View Full Version : Washington riders..... LETS RIDE!

Porkchop
10-23-2002, 09:14 PM
Deer season is almost over with and I'd like to get a big group of people together and go riding.. I just dont know where? any ideas?????

Woodsrider
10-23-2002, 09:31 PM
I might be game, but most of the areas are getting ready to close up for the winter. unless we ride in the sand or private property.
LMK

razca
10-24-2002, 12:54 PM
What do you guys think about the closure of Walker Valley for the winter. There was an article in SoundRider, and it sounds like the DNR kind of set everybody up. In some ways I can see how winter closures might be a good idea, but this seems like horse crap. It seems that everybody I've ever heard of that rides their really cares about the area and takes care of it.

Chris

Porkchop
10-24-2002, 09:58 PM
Walker Valley? where's that???

Does the trails on wadle creek road shut down for the winter??

Woodsrider
10-25-2002, 08:41 AM
Originally posted by Porkchop
Walker Valley? where's that???

Does the trails on wadle creek road shut down for the winter??

walker valley is up north, near monroe.
Yes Wadell shuts down until April first.

dirtmomma
10-25-2002, 08:57 AM
Yea the Walker Valley closure sux!!!!! I've personally never been there but my brothers go there quite a bit, it's too bad they have to close the good riding areas, it's also too bad that it's just a few that ruin it for everyone!!!! We ride out by Darrington and it's a lot of logging roads but you can get off into some woods riding also. Same thing goes for Granite Falls.

Porkchop
10-25-2002, 04:24 PM
I've herd that there's alot of trails down towards centraila area? I think JabberJaw metioned something about it along time ago

big-guy
10-26-2002, 08:11 PM
rock candy mountain is open until the first of november.