PDA

View Full Version : I'm going to be attempting a triple backflip

mx428
07-19-2007, 08:05 PM
In hearing of this proposed xtreme attempt at a front flip, I believe it is my duty as the resident bad *** of EXriders to start hyping my own totally rad stunt. I'm sure you insiders have been hearing lots of info about this, and I, mx four twenty freaking eight am here to tell you it's true. I will be attempting a triple ( maybe even quadruple back flip if the wind is on my side) in front of everyone who comes out to see me. As this whole plan is developing very quickly this is all the information i can unveil at this time. Have a great day.

fastyz85
07-19-2007, 08:07 PM
lmao this has banned written all over it. but i'm with you buddy

Nick110
07-19-2007, 08:07 PM
Dude Im behind you 100%. I truly think you can do it as long as you put your mind to it its possible. Even if it defies every law known to man.

wvspeedfreak
07-19-2007, 08:08 PM
I've got faith in ya bro.Just send me that 30d and lens the day before you do this :D

mx428
07-19-2007, 08:11 PM
Well, as not to leak out too much, i feel like i have to tell you a little more. Nick110 will also be doing this with me, we have rigged up an elaborate system of duct tape and bungee cords which will allow nick to film this stunt in first person perspective. He will be safely secured on my front bumper.

07250ex
07-19-2007, 08:14 PM
Originally posted by mx428
Well, as not to leak out too much, i feel like i have to tell you a little more. Nick110 will also be doing this with me, we have rigged up an elaborate system of duct tape and bungee cords which will allow nick to film this stunt in first person perspective. He will be safely secured on my front bumper.

why dont you try a front flip then ... and if u nose dive you'll kill him ...

Nick110
07-19-2007, 08:16 PM

Not only will we be doing this together, but while wearing our newly borrowed thongs from JRP. He said he had too many and needed to get rid of some. Be ready this is the biggest stunt to ever hit the quad scene, we will not disappoint.

mx428
07-19-2007, 08:17 PM
Originally posted by 07250ex
why dont you try a front flip then ... and if u nose dive you'll kill him ... I'm not gonna steal that guy's thunder. I know we're both just two xtreme souls chasin' a totally gnarly dream.

fastyz85
07-19-2007, 08:18 PM

now thats an idea!!!:macho :macho :macho

07250ex
07-19-2007, 08:20 PM
i gotta ques what was the name of ur old acc on this site because obv. you got banned if you claim you've been a memb since 03

miller821
07-19-2007, 08:21 PM
I have to see your myspace saying that your gonna be doing it before I believe you.

mx428
07-19-2007, 08:22 PM
i gotta ques what was the name of ur old acc on this site because obv. you got banned if you claim you've been a memb since 03 alloy mx 428, the one and only.

redlineranger
07-19-2007, 08:23 PM
Originally posted by Nick110
Not only will we be doing this together, but while wearing our newly borrowed thongs from JRP.

:ermm: *crickets chirp in background*

that maybe takin it a little bit to far:blah: ... im with yall though, but we all want PICS of this when it goes down

tgreenz400
07-19-2007, 08:23 PM
well i was thinking since your going to be in the air so long that u might as well throw a nac-nac in around the 2nd or 3rd rotation....cant be that hard

ZeroLogic
07-19-2007, 08:29 PM
Can I join bro? I once did a 720 of a tripple.:cool:

fastyz85
07-19-2007, 08:30 PM
this is the best freaking thread ever! haha

tgreenz400
07-19-2007, 08:32 PM
i wouldnt bother man...their probably practicing as we speak...these guys are determined and have their minds in sinck[sp]besides....3's an odd number:chinese:

mx428
07-19-2007, 08:33 PM
Originally posted by ZeroLogic
Can I join bro? I once did a 720 of a tripple.:cool: If you can't 1260 you're nobody. Go back to your playpen, little guy.

Blue250X
07-19-2007, 08:37 PM
Bet ya'll can't wheelie:o

07250ex
07-19-2007, 08:38 PM
i can do a 2520 of a 125 foot quadrouple on a 250ex with stock shocks can i join

tgreenz400
07-19-2007, 08:38 PM
ok its time i came outta the dark...i have SEEN in person a man triple nic-nac mctwist:ermm: true story...just wanted u guys to know that a trick like this can be done....good luck

mx428
07-19-2007, 08:40 PM
Alright, i'm tired of all this tom foolery. Please don't attempt to one-up my fake stunts, it's not appreciated. If you all don't heed this warning, i know some people who will fill your life with minor inconveniences that get increasingly more irritating. Yeah, don't **** with me.

BlaineKaiser450
07-19-2007, 08:43 PM
Originally posted by fastyz85
this is the best freaking thread ever! haha hahha ya

fastyz85
07-19-2007, 08:43 PM
so you talk to wes miller yet? i know he'd be dying to put this in huevos 10.lol

mx428
07-19-2007, 08:49 PM
Originally posted by fastyz85
so you talk to wes miller yet? i know he'd be dying to put this in huevos 10.lol No but i talked to his moms friends sisters baby cuzin tracy and she said we can be in it.

tgreenz400
07-19-2007, 08:50 PM
Alright, i'm tired of all this tom foolery. Please don't attempt to one-up my fake stunts, it's not appreciated. If you all don't heed this warning, i know some people who will fill your life with minor inconveniences that get increasingly more irritating. Yeah, don't **** with me. and i think u need to calm down:macho go take a nap...ur way to tense for the trick

mx428
07-19-2007, 08:52 PM
Originally posted by tgreenz400
and i think u need to calm down:macho go take a nap...ur way to tense for the trick Sorry man, all this planning has really gotten to me. I've been up since last friday imagining how sick this is gonna be over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over again. and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over again.

MX MaNiAc 06
07-19-2007, 08:53 PM
F'n A man! Single flips are for sheep shaggers. Go straight for the triple bra. Ill be there to witness it.

tgreenz400
07-19-2007, 08:56 PM
just think if u land it...u will have a beautiful baby

Nick110
07-19-2007, 09:36 PM
i can do a 2520 of a 125 foot quadrouple on a 250ex with stock shocks can i join

You can join after you put the airbox lid on and then sell the 250 and buy a ttr125.

tgreenz400
07-19-2007, 09:39 PM
Originally posted by Nick110
You can join after you put the airbox lid on and then sell the 250 and buy a ttr125. ya i saw a guy try to jump one time with his airbox lid off...crazy stuff

JRP
07-19-2007, 09:40 PM
hahaha crazy kids, crack is wack.:p

Oh and nick, dude i lost my fkcin wallet, can i pee on the side of your car?!:D

Nick110
07-19-2007, 09:50 PM
Originally posted by JRP
hahaha crazy kids, crack is wack.:p

Oh and nick, dude i lost my fkcin wallet, can i pee on the side of your car?!:D

Dude i got it back, some lady found it in the cemetery.

Mxjunkie
07-19-2007, 09:51 PM
I'll build you a tripple cylinder banshee powered aluminum framed dirtbike to do this stunt, one crack of the throttle off the take off ramp and it should create enough rotation to flip 3-4 times.. I'll even fill the Boost bottles with a shot of NOS which should make it about 10 pounds of boost out of those crazy boost bottles.. as for a blow off valve to blast the motorcycle around if you can't flip it all the way theres remote switch on the bars that will make a plug thats in the head explode out and the exhaust will blast the bike around again... If not I guess your just going to have a bike land on you..... :bandit: :blah:

mx428
07-19-2007, 10:20 PM
Thanks for all the encouragement guys, it means a lot to us.

Ghost-Rider
07-19-2007, 10:33 PM
Youtube here they come...

440bigborekit
07-19-2007, 11:08 PM
yea mannnnn deff keep it on the dl dont post it up on everysite or your myspace or in a magizine jus keep it on the dl like the frontflipping fruitcake did lmaoooo this thread is the best...

btw: whats the best pipe for a 400ex?:devil:

Villageidiott83
07-20-2007, 08:00 AM
just a suggestion, if ur gonna wear thongs during this stunt man you should probably have paramedics on standbye with tweezers to pull dem thongs outta yalls butts when you land..... then givem back to J, you know hell wantem back..

mx428
07-20-2007, 09:39 AM
Originally posted by Villageidiott83
just a suggestion, if ur gonna wear thongs during this stunt man you should probably have paramedics on standbye with tweezers to pull dem thongs outta yalls butts when you land..... then givem back to J, you know hell wantem back.. After an incident last weekend, we will do that, for sure. Unfortunately one was never seen again.

rmz250
07-20-2007, 10:51 AM
After an incident last weekend, we will do that, for sure. Unfortunately one was never seen again.

your not funny??

mx428
07-20-2007, 01:06 PM
Originally posted by rmz250
your not funny?? This isn't a joking matter.

rollie
07-20-2007, 01:17 PM
i think you can do it. lol

get back to me on those goggs dawwwgg

Villageidiott83
07-20-2007, 01:56 PM
jesus christ, its a sad day when when you lose a piece of butt floss. i dont know how chics do it. i lost one once sliding down the stairs on my butt with my thong on. never seen it since. i almost lost another doing a butt race across the yard. but saved it before it met its demize.

wilkin250r
07-20-2007, 02:03 PM
Originally posted by ride hard man
I have to see your myspace saying that your gonna be doing it before I believe you.

LMAO!!!:p :p :p

trxwannbe
07-20-2007, 04:05 PM
dude no matter how hard you try you can't do enough flips to beat my one-handed shift on flat ground its just not possible in any way whatsoever and what ever you do don't try that shift yourself i practiced for a long time and it still wasn't safe for me

awsomeaussies
07-20-2007, 06:40 PM
its a sad day when when you lose a piece of butt floss. i dont know how chics do it. i lost one once sliding down the stairs on my butt with my thong on. never seen it since. i almost lost another doing a butt race across the yard. but saved it before it met its demize.

Why didn't you learn the first time:confused: :blah:

SRH
07-20-2007, 08:58 PM
im not buying it, youd never have a chance at pulling it off without, a hand shifter and a 45 gallon oil cooler mainly to lighten it up

Wired
07-21-2007, 02:56 PM
Originally posted by MX MaNiAc 06
F'n A man! Single flips are for sheep shaggers. Go straight for the triple bra. Ill be there to witness it.

ouch :bandit: hahah in order to pull off the tripple you'll at least need some cool chrome stickers for added horse power! dont forget to put the muffler bearing mod on there for a bit more power as well.

Rootar
07-21-2007, 06:02 PM
Originally posted by MX MaNiAc 06

too funny you say that and then who other than the main man himself chimes in hahahahaha

Originally posted by Wired
ouch :bandit: hahah in order to pull off the tripple you'll at least need some cool chrome stickers for added horse power! dont forget to put the muffler bearing mod on there for a bit more power as well.

lmao, yea and dont forget to put and a stiffer piston return spring and a drill holes in your kanooter valve for more flow those will give you even more opmh to get the tripple around......

honda4life72
07-21-2007, 06:05 PM
owh and u need to change to oil out for water , and run jet fuel to get he maxium power output to do the triple ,probley quaduropuly , owh and i would recomend the red power bands:macho :devil:

440racer66
07-22-2007, 02:03 PM
Originally posted by honda4life72
owh and u need to change to oil out for water , and run jet fuel to get he maxium power output to do the triple ,probley quaduropuly , owh and i would recomend the red power bands:macho :devil:
this guy is clearly a poser cuz we all know that the red powerbands dont work on a banshee dang get it right i suggest the green one just my personal preference

sakirocket28
07-22-2007, 03:05 PM
Originally posted by 440racer66
this guy is clearly a poser cuz we all know that the red powerbands dont work on a banshee dang get it right i suggest the green one just my personal preference

shenanigans..we all know blue bands are best for all yamaha's..come on now! :p

honda4life72
07-22-2007, 03:39 PM
Originally posted by sakirocket28
shenanigans..we all know blue bands are best for all yamaha's..come on now! :p guys guys , clearly the way to go is NO powerbands , then it has no drag or fritcion on the power pully :devil:

sakirocket28
07-22-2007, 05:00 PM
Originally posted by honda4life72
guys guys , clearly the way to go is NO powerbands , then it has no drag or fritcion on the power pully :devil:

He's got a point here..i also recommend a light weight alluminum power pully, huge horsepower gains and gives you a wild rpm range!

honda4life72
07-22-2007, 05:21 PM
also run mudlite tires on the back to get the propper rotation

jokester
07-22-2007, 05:27 PM
dude come on!! I was doing triple back flips on my 250ex while you were still peeing in a corner and laughing at it:devil:

Villageidiott83
07-23-2007, 07:29 AM
i was thinking spoiler, coffee can exhaust, tint your goggles and maybe a couple of stickers and youd have plenty of hp to pull it off but you guys are talking about switching colors on the power band and stuff... thats to knarly for me....

sakirocket28
07-23-2007, 09:25 AM
Originally posted by Villageidiott83
i was thinking spoiler, coffee can exhaust, tint your goggles and maybe a couple of stickers and youd have plenty of hp to pull it off but you guys are talking about switching colors on the power band and stuff... thats to knarly for me....

Yes, and dont forget your somberro and poncho..:bandit:

MX MaNiAc 06
07-23-2007, 09:38 AM
Originally posted by Wired

hahaha Well at this moment i am seriously watching u do ur first 75' flip in Fallout 2. Ur not a sheep shagger.. ur a gnarly dude haha

honda4life72
07-23-2007, 10:02 AM
wow almost forgot , u got to lose the airbox lid haah ,

sakirocket28
07-23-2007, 03:16 PM
yup, loosing the air box lid and slapping a few stickers on theres good for atleast 20hp:p

insaneracin2003
07-23-2007, 03:41 PM
you guys need to get off their bandwagon, they are at least giving us a back stage pass to their stunt and you guys are knocking them down.:rolleyes: . we should all start donating to there fund, cause they ARE going to need all the help they can get. I bet Pappy would film it,does he know about this?...I think JRP should be on the front bumper just in case they do land it and are aiming for a tree,he can tell them to turn...:blah:

Bayman111
07-23-2007, 05:46 PM
you guys are forgetting the most impportant things.!!:rolleyes:

1. No Seat
2. no plastic
3. spraypaint the google lense pink
4. no handlebars, and to go you have to manualy pull the throttle cable.
5.cardboard ramp
6.flaming flat landing
7.strap a dead bear to your head
8. do a body varial lazyboy 1st rotation
9. light yourself on fire
10. no tires, just rims

I think you could pul this off easily, infact a think I'll fly my pet octopus over to your place and stand on the ramp to get the best view.
Keep Practicing

Nick110
07-23-2007, 06:43 PM
Originally posted by Bayman111
you guys are forgetting the most impportant things.!!:rolleyes:

1. No Seat
2. no plastic
3. spraypaint the google lense pink
4. no handlebars, and to go you have to manualy pull the throttle cable.
5.cardboard ramp
6.flaming flat landing
7.strap a dead bear to your head
8. do a body varial lazyboy 1st rotation
9. light yourself on fire
10. no tires, just rims

I think you could pul this off easily, infact a think I'll fly my pet octopus over to your place and stand on the ramp to get the best view.
Keep Practicing

Thanks noobie :rolleyes:

We are still practicing and training hard every day. JRP has already gave us a few pointers on how to not hit trees and do supermans when you hit it.