PDA

View Full Version : Hate being the 2nd child

bigbadbubba
07-19-2007, 04:52 PM
How many of you guys hate being the 2nd child of a family??? I feel like i get the **** end of the stick in everything....

my brother got his truck as soon as he turned 16. He sold his old bike with out any one knowing, built a new bike, then sold that, took a loan out and bought a new bike and is now trying to find all the money he can to hop it up... He needed his a.m.a cards so my mom did it that day.... all that happened the same year....

with me.... I can't get a car yet, cause i'm not aloud to take out a loan... but he can??? I had to wait MONTHS to be able to sell my first bike and then get a new one, that i payed for.... And every time i buy something for it, They say its a waste of money.... I need my a.m.a cards MONTHS AGO and i still don't have them.

sorry for my rant but i hate it.... My brother got a new phone when his broke, mines broke i don't have jack for the last 4 months.... It's not that i'm spoiled i pay for it all, i just don't get why i can't pay for stuff when i want to pay for it, and not when they want me to pay for it.... My brother is such a ***** whole to my parents to... I just don't get it.......

:cuss:

tgreenz400
07-19-2007, 05:00 PM
sounds like you need ta have a good talk with pops:ermm:

killerofcrows48
07-19-2007, 05:07 PM
Try bein' the 3rd child. You don't see me complaining

Take what life gives ya and be happy.

L0w3r55
07-19-2007, 05:23 PM
i think being 1st sux, my rents are going way overboard on trying to teach me this whole responsilbilty thing where i have to pay for everything under and on apparently the sun but its gotten to the point where i have no money so i cant buy anything and i cant get a job for some reason!? but hey, LIFE'S GOOD MANG I got a quad to ride so thats all that matters!

Quad18star
07-19-2007, 05:27 PM
Try being an only child . I used to have to try and play checkers with the dog on family vacations . :ermm: J/K

I loved being the only kid when I was young ... now I wish I had siblings . I wouldn't mind being an uncle or being in a brother's or sister's wedding . Be thankful that you have siblings , no matter what rank you are . :p

mineralgrey01gt
07-19-2007, 05:28 PM
are yall the same age as when he took out a loan? So many factors play into this. Im a 2nd child and my brother took out his first loan when he was my age (21). Im just now building up my credit to take and will be taking out a loan when my 250r is done.

krt400ex
07-19-2007, 05:36 PM
Originally posted by L0w3r55
i think being 1st sux, my rents are going way overboard on trying to teach me this whole responsilbilty thing where i have to pay for everything under and on apparently the sun but its gotten to the point where i have no money so i cant buy anything and i cant get a job for some reason!? but hey, LIFE'S GOOD MANG I got a quad to ride so thats all that matters!

i agree. being the first child SUX BALZ. my parents try waaaay to hard to teach me the right way rather than let me learn on my own. pees me off so bad

bigbadbubba
07-19-2007, 05:52 PM
Originally posted by mineralgrey01gt
are yall the same age as when he took out a loan? So many factors play into this. Im a 2nd child and my brother took out his first loan when he was my age (21). Im just now building up my credit to take and will be taking out a loan when my 250r is done.

Were the same same age just 15 months apart... i turned 16 3 or 4 months ago and he took the loan out 5 months ago.

Kickstarts-suck
07-19-2007, 05:58 PM
my brother got a $10k truck and my parents make me pay for one with my 250x part out money! :mad:

miller821
07-19-2007, 06:09 PM
When it was younger it was the good life being the 2nd child. My brother could barely hit me and I would just cry, just to get him in trouble:p Once he turned 16 though it kinda came back on me, but now that he's moved out my parents are way less stricter on me than they were on him.

In all, the universe tends to unfold as it should.

BlaineKaiser450
07-19-2007, 06:09 PM
im the 1st child and my parents give in to my little sister every time. If its beetween me and my sister she always wins regardless of wat it is.

07250ex
07-19-2007, 06:15 PM
i'm the first child ... and i don't get jack i buy all my own stuff but my little sister gets everything whenever she wants it from my mom

Old Dirtbiker
07-19-2007, 07:25 PM
Cry me a river.

I get to clean up my kids puke,
argue over homework, grades, importance of education,
go to the grocery only to find they don't like this they don't like that,
pick up clothes, do laundry hand over cash so they can go to the movies, put dirty dishes in the dishwasher,
buy replacement parts for dirtbikes, quads, bust my knuckles fixing flats & changing out tubes, buy the fuel to take us riding,

and that was just this week.

I wouln't trade this for $1,000.00

ZeroLogic
07-19-2007, 07:33 PM
Suck it up. You don't have it bad at all. Thank God you wake up breathing everyday. If life gives you lemons, make lemonaid. ;)

exrider12
07-19-2007, 09:14 PM
im the second child and i get good amount of stuff from my folks.
my 27year old brother helps me with stuff like my cell phone. when i bought my 250ex i had to put down $1000 and trade in my other atv and my parents had to pay like 200-300 bucks.i have to pay for the gas and parts though:( ,but other than that i guess its pretty good being the second child:cool:

Rootar
07-19-2007, 10:56 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by ride hard man
[B]When it was younger it was the good life being the 2nd child. My brother could barely hit me and I would just cry, just to get him in trouble:p QUOTE]

S O A B thats what my lil bro does makes me wanna strangle him till he cant cry no more lol, gosh that bothers me, even worse when he agged it on. they have been about the same as far as treating us the same at the same ages but when it comes down to it they believe the fat lil brother over me :mad: when he turns 18 im jsut gonna haul off and clean his clock and tell that was for all those bs times you got me in trouble :macho 2 years and 7 months to ago and im counting them........

Ghost-Rider
07-20-2007, 09:35 AM
Originally posted by Quad18star
Try being an only child . I used to have to try and play checkers with the dog on family vacations . :ermm: J/K

I loved being the only kid when I was young ... now I wish I had siblings . I wouldn't mind being an uncle or being in a brother's or sister's wedding . Be thankful that you have siblings , no matter what rank you are . :p

Yup, i'm a only child as well and be happy you have a sibling,when you were younger at least you had someone to be around.....i had a dog.....although i love my dog i still could have done with a sibling or something.

72 chevelle ss
07-20-2007, 09:40 AM
Originally posted by killerofcrows48
Try bein' the 3rd child. You don't see me complaining

Take what life gives ya and be happy.

3rd child does suck. Parents already spoiled first 2 and are sick of it lol.

killerofcrows48
07-20-2007, 03:35 PM
Originally posted by 72 chevelle ss
3rd child does suck. Parents already spoiled first 2 and are sick of it lol.

lol.