PDA

View Full Version : Attention Ohio residents.

GNCCracr
07-19-2007, 10:24 AM
This is Darrell Bozarth from Indiana. I am hoping to find some land/woods in Ohio for archery deer hunting. I am willing to pay a lease for the right type of ground. And if someone on here really hooked me up, or got me to the right farmer or land owner, I would show my appreciation with a finders fee. I am mainly interested in Licking County, or just east of Columbus. But willing to look at anywhere. As some of you may, or may not know. I am VERY serious about my hunting. I only take trophy/record book animals. And I hunt with a bow. Land acreage size can be any. Some of my best bucks have come from small lots. But ideal would be atleast 20 acres and up. I grew up in the country, and know how to show the upmost respect for the land and the owner. Thanks to any and all who help. Darrell Bozarth 812-249-0242 or PlayingTheWind@aol.com
I would also concider trading hunts to any like minded hunters. I have 3 farms in Ind. and 5 in ILL. that I hunt. I hang from 40-50 stands a year

cop292
07-19-2007, 02:30 PM
I can probably hook you up with a couple of spots in the Adams County Area. I will check on Licking County. If you are interested in any Kentucky locations, let me know. Only fee I would charge is steaks, sausage, and jerky!

GNCCracr
07-20-2007, 07:42 AM
Originally posted by cop292
I can probably hook you up with a couple of spots in the Adams County Area. I will check on Licking County. If you are interested in any Kentucky locations, let me know. Only fee I would charge is steaks, sausage, and jerky!

Man, that would be great! Believe me, you would have all the meat you wanted, processed/packaged/and frozen.. I will PM you for more info. Thanks alot,,,,Darrell

GNCCracr
07-20-2007, 07:46 PM
I also have great turkey hunting to swap as well.

GNCCracr
07-23-2007, 06:49 AM
Still looking. For the right land, and right amount of acerage I am willing to pay up to $1000.00 a year for a lease.