PDA

View Full Version : New Sniper Info

MichaelS693
10-23-2002, 07:38 PM
Media is At It Again... There are two of them.... turn it to any news channel or cnn

10-23-2002, 07:46 PM
this guy is gonan be so famous, hes gonna die a happy man, this is what he wants and thier givin it to him 1,000 whaooo

Pappy
10-23-2002, 07:53 PM
they are checkin out a house in washington state....ummm...didnt they bust up a terrorist camp there 2 months ago? i belive they did. interesting uh?

YLW400
10-23-2002, 07:56 PM
sounsd like it could possibly be an US Army troop.......the media is speculating again:rolleyes:

JustRace
10-23-2002, 08:14 PM
It sure is interesting for them to all of a sudden go to washington. It shows them on cnn cutting down a huge tree that may have been used as target practice.

Crazy4bluEx
10-23-2002, 09:12 PM
Im sorry but i find this B.S. funny .... the media is SPECULATING, they are taking tips from anyone... for all the know this could be BIN LADEN himself driving a PINK cadillac on 20 inch rims, you know? this guy is real slick, he knows what he is doing, there is no doubt about it.. i really hope they catch him, but i wish he would pop a few media reporters.... they make it 10x worse...
imo...

*K*

Woodsrider
10-23-2002, 09:22 PM
Originally posted by 400ex127
they are checkin out a house in washington state....ummm...didnt they bust up a terrorist camp there 2 months ago? i belive they did. interesting uh?

Miles apart, and unrelated. It is all that is on the news here in WA. I mean the camp, and the thing in Tacoma today.

I wish they would just catch the a-hole already.

Pappy
10-23-2002, 09:24 PM
soggy thx....we dont get crap for news...atleast accurate news here...lol

Nausty
10-23-2002, 09:46 PM
I'm not even paying attention to this, You guys relize how "fake" the news really is. Is all they really care about is ratings it seems and is all they do is speculate and way over exagerate things. For instance, do you guys relize that there are no more stories on kidnappings any more? They are still happening... That and half the stuff they are saying isn't even reliable. I can't even stand watching programs like Dateline and other news programs. I get so pissed at how they twist the facts and practically lie about stuff. grr