PDA

View Full Version : Trade my ATC for your pitbike

yernkie
07-18-2007, 08:49 AM
I recently bought a 1985 ATC200X to use as a camp bike while at the dunes, but now I am not going to have the room on the trailer, so I am looking for a pitbike. I would prefer a CRF50, but what do you have? I am looking to trade the ATC for one, but I might also throw in a little cash.

Here are the details about the ATC:

The good: Aftermarket Maier plastics (a few scratches). K&N filter, DG chrome pipe, jetted, new axle bearings, brand new rear Douglas Blue Label wheels with pretty new 18inch Holeshots. 23inch fron in good shape. Spare front tire and 2 spare rear 22inch mud tires. New MSR easy-pull clutch lever. Everything works. Starts up pretty easy. Runs great. Aftermarket rear grab bar. Spare swingarm, spare axle, spare rear hubs.

The Bad: She smokes, but runs great. The top end was just gone through, but the valve seals were not replaced. I haven't worried about it since this was just a camp bike, but it would be an easy fix if needed. The kickstart seal leaks a little when sitting. This is a $3 part, but I just haven't got around to ordering one yet. It has a front headlight, but it is not factory. I don't know what it is off of, but it works. One of the front forks leaks a little if you ride it hard. Needs a fork seal.

Anyway, let me know if you have anything and are semi-close to Kansas City.