PDA

View Full Version : Riding in Beaumont Texas

400EXLoser
07-18-2007, 08:36 AM
Anyone here from Beaumont or the area know of any good riding spots? I am ridin a 400EX So lookin for some good trail riding or sand. I have ridden in some pretty nasty mud but I would rather not do that again. Anyways if you know some good places post it up.

whiteboycustom
08-10-2007, 10:01 AM
<----vidor texas

i ride call, tx but because of some new rules they put in affect im not sure how its gonna be, texas hogwallow in dewyville is opening this weekend they have a website check it out, cowboy honda is working on building a track not sure of the progress of that, there is a track on 124, if u want sand i go to martin beach in louisiana or to la dunes in louisiana

Mx300exRyder
08-14-2007, 06:53 PM
I know the feeling I am in the same boat, I live in lumberton, and the only places to ride are deer leases, call, Alto, and hogwollow. I dont know what all types of rideing is there but I set all the poles and the powerlines over there. there are a few places I have heard about in houston areas off of hwy 90

Mx300exRyder
08-14-2007, 06:53 PM
I know the feeling I am in the same boat, I live in lumberton, and the only places to ride are deer leases, call, Alto, and hogwollow. I dont know what all types of rideing is there but I set all the poles and the powerlines over there. there are a few places I have heard about in houston areas off of hwy 90