PDA

View Full Version : Pit/Golf Cart F/S F/T for Quad in VA

jcp
07-17-2007, 06:48 PM
This is the neatest little car you'll probably ever see. It is so unique, it is will be hard to describe. I got this last fall and planned to use at the dragstrips and car shows as a pit car but have gotten out of racing for the time being and don't have a use for it.
This car is 100% hand made by an excellent craftsmen that has 30+ years as a professional fabricator.
Car is equipped with:
Both doors open
Full interior including woodgrain dash, radio, gauges, upholstered seats, side panels, headliner, dash, carpet, door panels and windows that slide open.
It also has working windshield wipers, horn, turn signals, and lights, and could probably be tagged in some parts of the country and made rodeworthy?
The drivetrain consists of a 1972 Honda CB450 that I just replaced as the original had a dead cylinder. It runs OK but needs a battery and tune-up to check the points, plugs, and timing. The engine I believe has a 5 speed transmission that is shifted inside like a regular car. The transmission is linked by a chain to a hydraulic pump that drives the Harley Davidson Golf Cart rear end which gives it forward and reverse gearing.

The only problem with this car is a cracked taillight, I would paint it a different color, and the chain that drives the hydraulic pump needs to be installed. I installed it when I put the motor in, and it keeps throwing it when you get up some speed as the pump needs to be shimmed into alignment with the transmission. Not a big deal, I just havent made the time to do it.

I figured I would list it as is first to see if there is any interest. Will sell for 2500 or trade for a Quad. I am interested in a clean TRX 90 for my daughter, but will consider all trades including dirtbikes, three wheelers, Jet Skis, or nearly anything else of value. The car is currently taking up prime real estate in my garage in Spotsylvania VA 22553.

jcp
07-18-2007, 06:40 PM
Here a few other shots to give you a better idea of what your looking at.

jcp
07-18-2007, 07:09 PM
Here is a shot of the interior. Any offers?

jcp
07-19-2007, 06:50 PM
Open to offers. can make the swap this weekend depending on far.

jcp
07-21-2007, 08:02 PM
Any offers?

jcp
07-25-2007, 06:39 PM
Anybody have anything to offer on this one of a kind machine. Would be a sure hit at any town parade or anywhere that you would use a golf cart.

jcp
07-26-2007, 06:52 PM
bump

jcp
07-31-2007, 07:01 PM
All trades or cash offers considered?