PDA

View Full Version : Stolen CRF 450 and CR 85 near Budds Creek Md

jcp
07-15-2007, 10:22 AM
Hey guys, I am looking for any information that may lead back to my son and I two pride and joys that were stolen from my house in April. I have just about given up all hope, as the Calvert County Sherriffs Office is pathetic but maybe you will see something in the classifieds, this posting, or ebay etc., as your looking for new quads. I will help you buy yours if you find mine.

I had a 2005 CRF 450 and a 2003 CR 85R in which I had just purchased this year and began modifiying. Both had brand new aftermarket wheels,(Red on the CR, and Gold on the CRF) ASV levers, Tag Triple Clamps and Bars (Black on the CR and Silver on the (CRF), No Fear/SObe graphics kit, and the CRF 450 had a new White Bros Aluminum Pro full exhaust, and boyseen pump cover. They were ridden once, since the mods and we had just signed up in the AMA to try racing this season.

The bikes were taken from my home in Lusby Md, which is about 20 miles from Budds Creek. The a**holes pushed out my air conditioner in the garage and rolled them out the door. If you have a window mount AC, take caution to secure it or lock up your toys inside. Trust me!

The following day, the entire neighborhood saw two black men driving a gold SUV and one black girl driving a black SUV bring them from the woods across the street from my house and load them in there SUV's. The girl was captured, but the police have not been able to pin anything on her or make her tell who the others were. I woud like a few minutes alone with her if you know what I mean!

Like I said, they were taken in April, so there probably in a million parts, but I stamped most of the parts with the letters JP with metal stamps and could easily identify most of the others.

I have moved since to VA, in fact was in the process of moving when it happened, and I'm sure they knew it.

The CR was my sons bike, and it really pisses me off that it was taken.
I will provide a reward to anyone that leads to the recovery of these bikes. I will add pictures of each:mad:

jcp
07-15-2007, 10:31 AM
Here is a shot of the 450

jcp
07-15-2007, 10:36 AM
Here is a shot of the CR 85R. He got honor roll for the entire year for this.

jcp
07-16-2007, 03:11 PM
bump...Free money sitting here with absolutely no questions if found. The odds are better than the state lottery!

KXRida
07-17-2007, 01:47 PM
Man that just about makes me sick. I hope you find those two guys and beat the living ***** out of them. Man that's just wrong. I feel bad for both you and your son.

I'll keep an eye out up here in Pa.

Crazy lil punk
07-17-2007, 02:58 PM
Those low life pieces of ****, I definatly feel for you and your son man, I will also keep an eye out in PA, I hope you find these low lives and they get what they deserve!

lets keep this bumped up guys