PDA

View Full Version : NJORVP A complet joke

mine
07-17-2007, 03:01 PM
Words can't describe of how sick I am of chatsworth's facilty,Everything from there lame excuses with their dozer being broke, to their sprinklers not working. etc..With all the money they have been bringing in, these people have no pride or joy in the place they run. The staff is down right rude, with the exception of 2 or 3 guys there. There track is horrible, mx/int/trail. I did 3 laps packed up and headed out.Not being alone another gentlemen approahed me asking me about the track conditions, i said it was a joke, he then went out for """1""" lap, returned, and said "I can't agree with you more" and headed out. I will takr my time and money else where, englishtown and atco are well worth the extra 30 minute drive and 40 dollars. I down right sick and tired of how the NJORVP can consider them selves an Off Road Vehicle park. They should rather call it the NJSL ( New Jersey Sand Lot).

Over all your paying 300 a year, for a ch*itty, staff,a waste of time and a track that gets groomed once every 2 months or so. Every thing from their soil to the people that run it, make me SICK.

I'm sorry, I had to vent, But i would like my $60 and 3 hours back.

Thanks for reading

Mike

Crazy lil punk
07-17-2007, 06:47 PM
what do you expect for a local place to ride? 300 is cheap to ride for the year, it costs 50 a day to ride anywhere else. In the real world like "nationals" the track isnt "groomed" every moto, it has tons of motos on it day in and day out. I no chatts has some *** holes, but all and all its a cool place to ride and hangout

mine
07-17-2007, 09:51 PM
Im not worried about a rutted out track but. when the entire track consists of nothing but moto and breaking bumps its rediculous. The finish line table is a wopping 35 feet. The place is ridiculous. Words can't describe my disgust. Its 40 bucks a day else where. Have you ridden e-town or atco. The trac kis always rutted yet the jumps are safe and doable. When ar eyou actually going to ride a national track, sure i'd love to someday but for now im out there to have fun.But quite frankly, i can do that at chatsworth anymore. It use to be awesome, untill they had a new staff take over and basicly blow the place up.:ermm: Good luck catching me there ever again MAYBE on special events , mx weekend,poker runs,h.scrambles but thats it.

sully55
07-18-2007, 06:55 AM
I have to agree with Mine. The track, and trails are never groomed, and god fordid they put the sprinkler on to keep down the dust. I'm a member there, but have not gone in months, and probably will never return. The staff is extremely rude, cant count how many times I have seen fellow adults argue with them. Believe me this place use to be alot better, but with all the money they are taking in, nothing goes back into the park. The only thing this park is good for is families with young kids, and the mx only track. It's a shame , but true. Try visiting Tower city, or Rausch creek, its a night and day difference. Rausch has the best staff, and the track is constantly groomed, and watered. Once going to one of these places, you will laugh at Chatsworth. Hope to see you riding soon

Crazy lil punk
07-18-2007, 07:29 AM
Originally posted by sully55
I have to agree with Mine. The track, and trails are never groomed, and god fordid they put the sprinkler on to keep down the dust. I'm a member there, but have not gone in months, and probably will never return. The staff is extremely rude, cant count how many times I have seen fellow adults argue with them. Believe me this place use to be alot better, but with all the money they are taking in, nothing goes back into the park. The only thing this park is good for is families with young kids, and the mx only track. It's a shame , but true. Try visiting Tower city, or Rausch creek, its a night and day difference. Rausch has the best staff, and the track is constantly groomed, and watered. Once going to one of these places, you will laugh at Chatsworth. Hope to see you riding soon

yeah, I hear you both 100%, I like to ride Blue diamond much more then chatts, but when you just want to hang out, and do a little riding, chattts is okay

Crazy lil punk
07-18-2007, 01:28 PM
I like your paint skills? The radar gun is pretty funny tho, but its decnet for just kicking back and throwing down some seat time

Hammer trx450r
07-18-2007, 01:42 PM
Thats funny the last 3 times i went there the track was awesome. All this does is give a place a bad name - they lose customers and then GO OUT OF BUSSINESS. Then any other organization that is looking to open a track looks at chatsworth as a model, and then they dont open. Creating no place to ride. If you dont like it just dont go. For me its a great place to work on conditioning.

rpyfz450
07-18-2007, 02:54 PM
Originally posted by Hammer trx450r
Thats funny the last 3 times i went there the track was awesome. All this does is give a place a bad name - they lose customers and then GO OUT OF BUSSINESS. Then any other organization that is looking to open a track looks at chatsworth as a model, and then they dont open. Creating no place to ride. If you dont like it just dont go. For me its a great place to work on conditioning.

It's a successful Pinelands restoration project. It reduces illegal riding and restored the land to a healthier state than before. Job well done. It's an excellent model for that.

I'd imagine the income generated is probably huge. Whoever has been seeing those dollars is probably not complaining.

As for it closing down, I'm betting that's imminent. The lease ends September 2008 and I suspect the details of the lease require them to allow the forest to reclaim the remaining riding and parking areas before then.

deathman53
07-18-2007, 03:51 PM
I am a memeber there, I can't agree more, the atv tack is horrible. I do go there, it can use alot of help. They are still keeping the track(if that what you call a badly groomed tt track w/ 4 jumps), the same as it was for mx weekend, many people have said something about it. When I go there, I generally ride the trails, I can't deal with the track, its steep lips and flat landings and the lips aren't straight, they send you off at an angle. I liked how the track was before the mx weekend, then the jumps that people who knew how to ride and hit, were nice almost all the time, while the others were the rutted mess they are now. I know you guys like the sprinklers, my major complaint with them is that, they leave them on in the same postition and create a few huge puddles, instead of moistening the whole section.
I would still be going to rausch creek, but $65/day and no memberships are hurting them big time. I won't drive 2- 2 1/2 hours each way(150 miles), pay $65 to ride and at the end of the day go home, thats almost $130 in gas and admistion, that gas isn't including the $7/gallon race gas my bikes use also. Sorry thats way too much to ride. I will go to chattsworth, weeknight tues. and fri at Atco and ride the illegal trails near me during other times. I love rausch creek, track is awesome, people are awesome, and its a great place to ride(this is from people who have ridden the traisl there). I always rode my trikes at rausch creek, and thats one of the reasons I like that place, chatts allows them too, however I like the conditons at rausch better. My 200x feels at home on the trails at chatts.

Crazy lil punk
07-18-2007, 04:02 PM

thank you, some one else that see's thing for what they are

Crazy lil punk
07-18-2007, 04:03 PM
Originally posted by deathman53
I am a memeber there, I can't agree more, the atv tack is horrible. I do go there, it can use alot of help. They are still keeping the track(if that what you call a badly groomed tt track w/ 4 jumps), the same as it was for mx weekend, many people have said something about it. When I go there, I generally ride the trails, I can't deal with the track, its steep lips and flat landings and the lips aren't straight, they send you off at an angle. I liked how the track was before the mx weekend, then the jumps that people who knew how to ride and hit, were nice almost all the time, while the others were the rutted mess they are now. I know you guys like the sprinklers, my major complaint with them is that, they leave them on in the same postition and create a few huge puddles, instead of moistening the whole section.
I would still be going to rausch creek, but $65/day and no memberships are hurting them big time. I won't drive 2- 2 1/2 hours each way(150 miles), pay $65 to ride and at the end of the day go home, thats almost $130 in gas and admistion, that gas isn't including the $7/gallon race gas my bikes use also. Sorry thats way too much to ride. I will go to chattsworth, weeknight tues. and fri at Atco and ride the illegal trails near me during other times. I love rausch creek, track is awesome, people are awesome, and its a great place to ride(this is from people who have ridden the traisl there). I always rode my trikes at rausch creek, and thats one of the reasons I like that place, chatts allows them too, however I like the conditons at rausch better. My 200x feels at home on the trails at chatts.

since you seem to be very knowledgeable, and dont like the track, why dont you go over one day and see if you can help re-design/re-shape the track with one the groomers? Maybee ever get a couple extra bucks?

440challenger
07-18-2007, 04:32 PM
Raush is deffiently awesome , the new higher prices deffeintly SUCK! and theres no member program but id rather pay a little more and get in good ridding. as far as chatsworth goes,a few laps on that dust bowl and your already bored. its more of a truck track then an ATV track. calling that track weak is actually a compliment.

Crazy lil punk
07-18-2007, 06:10 PM
Originally posted by 440challenger
Raush is deffiently awesome , the new higher prices deffeintly SUCK! and theres no member program but id rather pay a little more and get in good ridding. as far as chatsworth goes,a few laps on that dust bowl and your already bored. its more of a truck track then an ATV track. calling that track weak is actually a compliment.

dont like it, dont go there, a riding spots is a riding spot

YFZRB
07-18-2007, 08:19 PM
Originally posted by Crazy lil punk
since you seem to be very knowledgeable, and dont like the track, why dont you go over one day and see if you can help re-design/re-shape the track with one the groomers? Maybee ever get a couple extra bucks?

Punk-

Since you're there all the time why don't you do it? You are the big cheerleader for Chats. Wouldn't you be the one that would gain the most?

warriorxcr1
07-18-2007, 08:54 PM
allright guys its getting dumber and dumber every time i come back into a chats thread. i joined may of 2006 and have always made the best of my experience. i have gone about 11 times total.

my opinion towards the downers- how can you possibly want to go ride where you know you aren't going to have a great time? you guys are so worried about a rut or a somewhat fast and flat track that you are not enjoying it! mix things up. go to the intermediate track and jump 10 feet for a little while messing around with dirtbikes. just dont go into a place with the wrong mindset. how can you possibly enjoy it?

when i was there one weekend with punk the track was ok. not the best but its one hell of a workout if you put a half hour of laps down on a busted up track.

ride report- decent. gave me some sore *** muscles and a good nights rest. still worth the ride out!

i had the privilage of getting ripped by hammer one day as well haha. took way too long to groom the track. they decided to do it at 830 when everyone was there waiting to get on!!?? that is a very poor system. the track however did come out excellent. lips were smooth, landings were somewhat flat but still gave you a pretty good downside while getting an actual rush. awesome day and was pleased with the track conditions.

ride report- well worth it.

bottom line- you do not have to ride there!!! just enjoy the ride and the local LEGAL!!!!!! spot. i guess i never fought back with the guys with attitudes there because i just wanted to ride!

isnt that why we're in this sport.

if a somewhat older guy like hammer compared to us youngsters (16-19/20) can have fun on a fully worked mx quad then why arent we capible.

just my 2cents and your not that old hammer. lol

deathman53
07-18-2007, 09:17 PM
I did try to get them to redesign the track almost 2-3 years ago, It fell to deaf ears. I went to 2 meetings about it, both times they listened and it improved for a short time, but it went right back to the same state as before. I said something again, I was told the board didn't like the changes and it was too advanced. Also, I was told that for me designing the track and making changes, it won't be "family friendly" and too much of a mx track. They also got a bunch of comments about how the track was too much for their kids to ride. I mean look at the people that ride there??????? Don't you see all those who rent the 250 4 strokes, sit on them like they are couches, don't lean into turns, and put the brakes on after 2nd gear. Then they talk about how fast they are and how they went so fast around that corner, so much air, etc. You look how it is already(when the track was the other way, before the mx weekend(whatever lame race event this thing was)), the kids are slow pokes would take the big jumps , lock up the brakes before them and putt up them and at the top open the gas and create big ruts. Does this type need a more advanced track????? Look at all the utility quads, these guys hardly get any air off the jumps. I gave up on any hope for this track, its too kid friendly and utility friendly. Look at what we have now with the track, lips that send you 20 ft up, but a flat, hard landing. I go there, just because its a place to ride, no I don't enjoy it, it doesn't trill me, doesn't get my blood rushing and its very boring. Its just a place to ride for me, I make the best of it and leave it as that. If you guys want a real track, go to Atco, Englishtown, Rausch creek, BPG, and Landing mx. If they let quads on the mx track, it would be better, but the board stopped that as for the 2 or 3 weekend they allowed for ~2-3 hours of the day, kids that had no business being on the track got hurt. This is the road block we are working with and it won't change.

Crazy lil punk
07-18-2007, 09:25 PM
Originally posted by YFZRB
Punk-

Since you're there all the time why don't you do it? You are the big cheerleader for Chats. Wouldn't you be the one that would gain the most?

I will make a list for you..

1)I dont drive, I am only 15
2)I rarely go to chattts because of statment 1
3)I am a cheerleader for chatts because it gives me a place to ride
4)I dont ***** about the track like you, I am not a pamperd rider like your self, I can ride a ruff track and make it a good day.

need I go on?

Jersey450R
07-18-2007, 09:27 PM
look whos back fellas!

Crazy lil punk
07-18-2007, 09:30 PM
I did try to get them to redesign the track almost 2-3 years ago, It fell to deaf ears. I went to 2 meetings about it, both times they listened and it improved for a short time, but it went right back to the same state as before. I said something again, I was told the board didn't like the changes and it was too advanced. Also, I was told that for me designing the track and making changes, it won't be "family friendly" and too much of a mx track. They also got a bunch of comments about how the track was too much for their kids to ride. I mean look at the people that ride there??????? Don't you see all those who rent the 250 4 strokes, sit on them like they are couches, don't lean into turns, and put the brakes on after 2nd gear. Then they talk about how fast they are and how they went so fast around that corner, so much air, etc. You look how it is already(when the track was the other way, before the mx weekend(whatever lame race event this thing was)), the kids are slow pokes would take the big jumps , lock up the brakes before them and putt up them and at the top open the gas and create big ruts. Does this type need a more advanced track????? Look at all the utility quads, these guys hardly get any air off the jumps. I gave up on any hope for this track, its too kid friendly and utility friendly. Look at what we have now with the track, lips that send you 20 ft up, but a flat, hard landing. I go there, just because its a place to ride, no I don't enjoy it, it doesn't trill me, doesn't get my blood rushing and its very boring. Its just a place to ride for me, I make the best of it and leave it as that. If you guys want a real track, go to Atco, Englishtown, Rausch creek, BPG, and Landing mx. If they let quads on the mx track, it would be better, but the board stopped that as for the 2 or 3 weekend they allowed for ~2-3 hours of the day, kids that had no business being on the track got hurt. This is the road block we are working with and it won't change.

why the heck are the kids on the "advanced track" when they have a kiddie and intermediate track?

deathman53
07-18-2007, 09:42 PM
thats a really good question, this is what our problems are, people who don't belong on these tracks and got hurt, mad parents, etc.

mine
07-18-2007, 11:49 PM
Hey rich, your mailbox is full.

Hammer trx450r
07-19-2007, 04:48 AM
Originally posted by warriorxcr1
allright guys its getting dumber and dumber every time i come back into a chats thread. i joined may of 2006 and have always made the best of my experience. i have gone about 11 times total.

my opinion towards the downers- how can you possibly want to go ride where you know you aren't going to have a great time? you guys are so worried about a rut or a somewhat fast and flat track that you are not enjoying it! mix things up. go to the intermediate track and jump 10 feet for a little while messing around with dirtbikes. just dont go into a place with the wrong mindset. how can you possibly enjoy it?

when i was there one weekend with punk the track was ok. not the best but its one hell of a workout if you put a half hour of laps down on a busted up track.

ride report- decent. gave me some sore *** muscles and a good nights rest. still worth the ride out!

i had the privilage of getting ripped by hammer one day as well haha. took way too long to groom the track. they decided to do it at 830 when everyone was there waiting to get on!!?? that is a very poor system. the track however did come out excellent. lips were smooth, landings were somewhat flat but still gave you a pretty good downside while getting an actual rush. awesome day and was pleased with the track conditions.

ride report- well worth it.

bottom line- you do not have to ride there!!! just enjoy the ride and the local LEGAL!!!!!! spot. i guess i never fought back with the guys with attitudes there because i just wanted to ride!

isnt that why we're in this sport.

if a somewhat older guy like hammer compared to us youngsters (16-19/20) can have fun on a fully worked mx quad then why arent we capible.

just my 2cents and your not that old hammer. lol

Damn dude you just called me old!!! JK its cool, ill be 39 this weekend. When i was your guys age there was NO practice tracks. Just a pit and a shovel and a race on Sunday.

When chats has its meetings its only bike guys attending, if you want it better get involved.

rpyfz450
07-19-2007, 08:35 AM
I pay $50 a year to ride Chatsworth and it's a good deal.

deathman53
07-19-2007, 03:32 PM
how do you pay $50 when everybody else pays $300???

mine
07-19-2007, 08:10 PM
how do you pay $50 when everybody else pays $300???

Unless your like 12, you have to have some connections or you do alot of volentering there.

YFZRB
07-20-2007, 04:28 AM
I am not a pamperd rider like your self, I can ride a ruff track and make it a good day.

This is me pampering myself at the Proving Grounds!

Go get your pom poms

mine
07-20-2007, 12:33 PM

Go get your pom poms

HELL YEA RICH, you were killen it over that jump. I cant wait untill memorial day, I got your pm but it seems your mailbox is full.

Hammer trx450r
07-20-2007, 01:40 PM

Go get your pom poms

Pom Poms? What does that mean? Am i supposed to be impressed?

Crazy lil punk
07-20-2007, 02:24 PM

Go get your pom poms

nice air, but you obviously dont know what pampering means because it has nothing to do with going big.

P.S. Thanks for stealing my birthday........sept 5 1991

Crazy lil punk
07-20-2007, 02:25 PM
Pom Poms? What does that mean? Am i supposed to be impressed?

he thinks I am a cheerleader for chats because I dont ***** about it, I just ride and have fun..

warriorxcr1
07-20-2007, 02:29 PM
heres a jump pic when the track was good...chats aint that bad when everything is taken care of! sorry for the ***** gear haha.

http://img339.imageshack.us/img339/7933/chatts9nl0.jpg

mine
07-20-2007, 04:15 PM
sure, chats is a place to ride, but so is my driveway, and the sandpits and the other 1947 tracks all over america, I wouldnt be amazed if chatsworth is the worst offroad associated organization in the usa.It is by far the worst in d6.Name one place that you know of that is legal to ride, that is worse than chats.:o

mine
07-20-2007, 04:17 PM
heres a jump pic when the track was good...chats aint that bad when everything is taken care of! sorry for the ***** gear haha.

http://img339.imageshack.us/img339/7933/chatts9nl0.jpg

My point excactly. when it was decently groomed and the staff was easy to get along with. Thats the only time you would of found me there.

Hammer trx450r
07-20-2007, 05:23 PM
And you tell me how many of those tracks are for quads only?

Gray33
07-20-2007, 05:42 PM
why you guys all worried about a bad track at least its a place to ride? What you don't want to get your 7-10 grand fourwheelers scartched or dirty? Heck over here in ohio in the southern part we go river riding and ride in woods,fields we buy used sport quads because we dont have the money to buy a 10 grand mx ready one where you are worried about damaageing it. Yes, i will be the first to admit that you can get your quad pretty messed up river riding but its a blast. You can still have a really fun time riding your atv at a river,fields,woods,mx. I mean we go to motorcross tracks to don't get me wrong we get blown away and stuff but its still fun. But, the main thing i am trying to say at least you guys in the big cities have a place to ride, and dont take for granted what you ride on.

MOVE TO OHIO-we have alot of riding areas rivers,mx,xc,fields,mudding.

Crazy lil punk
07-20-2007, 06:47 PM
Originally posted by Gray33
why you guys all worried about a bad track at least its a place to ride? What you don't want to get your 7-10 grand fourwheelers scartched or dirty? Heck over here in ohio in the southern part we go river riding and ride in woods,fields we buy used sport quads because we dont have the money to buy a 10 grand mx ready one where you are worried about damaageing it. Yes, i will be the first to admit that you can get your quad pretty messed up river riding but its a blast. You can still have a really fun time riding your atv at a river,fields,woods,mx. I mean we go to motorcross tracks to don't get me wrong we get blown away and stuff but its still fun. But, the main thing i am trying to say at least you guys in the big cities have a place to ride, and dont take for granted what you ride on.

wtf :huh

mine
07-20-2007, 08:22 PM
Originally posted by Gray33

I would rather ride trails than ride chats, actaully when i used to ride chats, the trails were almost the only thing i rode:ermm:

mine
07-20-2007, 08:26 PM
And you tell me how many of those tracks are for quads only?

not alot, although the time you could possibly get on them you should take for granted. Because those other tracls take into consideration of what their customers want. A decent track to ride and a respectable staff that is easy to get along with. When i go to englishtown, I can talk to the old booth guy or the guy who rides the quad areound for ever. The same as breezewood, I can talk to dan,Amanda and the rest of the staff for really as long as i want. That my friend is non-existable at chatsworth.

Crazy lil punk
07-20-2007, 08:33 PM
Originally posted by mine
not alot, although the time you could possibly get on them you should take for granted. Because those other tracls take into consideration of what their customers want. A decent track to ride and a respectable staff that is easy to get along with. When i go to englishtown, I can talk to the old booth guy or the guy who rides the quad areound for ever. The same as breezewood, I can talk to dan,Amanda and the rest of the staff for really as long as i want. That my friend is non-existable at chatsworth.

maybee they just dont like you? lol, just kidding, chatts has some a-holes, but some of the guys are really cool actually

mine
07-20-2007, 11:48 PM
maybee they just dont like you? lol, just kidding, chatts has some a-holes, but some of the guys are really cool actually

Yea theres like 3, 4 if you include the hotdog lady.

Hammer trx450r
07-21-2007, 04:50 AM
I see your point now, I never realized that people wanted to socialize with the workers of the track, my bad.

:huh

Crazy lil punk
07-21-2007, 05:35 AM
I see your point now, I never realized that people wanted to socialize with the workers of the track, my bad.

:huh

haha!!!

440challenger
07-21-2007, 06:18 AM
I believe the main point of this thread was that, yes its great that chatsworth is a legal place to ride BUT lets make changes to the track and make it an actual atv track with some nice obstacles. That track has been the same for ever and its like a flat track. If i wanted to go flat tracking id go to wall stadium. People wouldnt mind paying the money if the track actually had some challenges and was GOOD pratice. The Mx track is decent so you know they are capable of building up the atv track. If its to advanced for some riders, then they should be on the intermediate track .

I believe another reason why its not built up nice for atv's is becuase it has to be able to allow trucks/ buggys to race on it.

Best bet would be to let quads on the mx track or switch on and off.

YFZRB
07-21-2007, 06:43 AM
I believe the main point of this thread was that, yes its great that chatsworth is a legal place to ride BUT lets make changes to the track and make it an actual atv track with some nice obstacles. That track has been the same for ever and its like a flat track. If i wanted to go flat tracking id go to wall stadium. People wouldnt mind paying the money if the track actually had some challenges and was GOOD pratice. The Mx track is decent so you know they are capable of building up the atv track. If its to advanced for some riders, then they should be on the intermediate track .

I believe another reason why its not built up nice for atv's is becuase it has to be able to allow trucks/ buggys to race on it.

Best bet would be to let quads on the mx track or switch on and off.

:macho THANK YOU!

That's what I have said about chats. You pay good money to ride and expect to get what you pay for.

nice air, but you obviously dont know what pampering means because it has nothing to do with going big.

P.S. Thanks for stealing my birthday........sept 5 1991

I have had it for 23 years longer than you kid.

Punk- come out to the Proving Grounds. You'll love it! I'll even pick you up.

Crazy lil punk
07-21-2007, 08:23 AM
:macho THANK YOU!

That's what I have said about chats. You pay good money to ride and expect to get what you pay for.

I have had it for 23 years longer than you kid.

Punk- come out to the Proving Grounds. You'll love it! I'll even pick you up.

I plan on comming out to Breezewood soon, I am not trying to be an a-hole to you, it just comes off that way, I just like to stand up for the track that got me a quad in the first place, so thats why I am a "cheerleader" for chatts, haha, just wanted to clear that up.

Crazy lil punk
07-21-2007, 08:51 AM
I just watched some Proving grounds vids....ohh my...I am hooked, I am going out there as soon as I buy a truck!!

-not giving up chatts though, lol

Hammer trx450r
07-21-2007, 09:25 AM
I dont know why i dont see any of you at Atco

Crazy lil punk
07-21-2007, 09:33 AM

I am a poor little 15 year old, haha

mine
07-21-2007, 03:06 PM
I plan on comming out to Breezewood soon, I am not trying to be an a-hole to you, it just comes off that way, I just like to stand up for the track that got me a quad in the first place, so thats why I am a "cheerleader" for chatts, haha, just wanted to clear that up.

Same here, Chats is what got me into riding, my buddy took me there one day.

Atco is nice, but id rather spend the whole day at englishtown practice track.(2 wheels) But when i get some free time i'm deffinetly gonna hit up atco, and blue diomond. possibly snakes creek mx if they clean up there act.

Hammer trx450r
07-21-2007, 04:58 PM
Same here, Chats is what got me into riding, my buddy took me there one day.

Atco is nice, but id rather spend the whole day at englishtown practice track.(2 wheels) But when i get some free time i'm deffinetly gonna hit up atco, and blue diomond. possibly snakes creek mx if they clean up there act.

2 wheels????????

440challenger
07-21-2007, 05:11 PM
i go to atco, what class yah ride hammer

mine
07-21-2007, 05:42 PM
2 wheels????????

dirtbike?

Hammer trx450r
07-21-2007, 05:44 PM
i go to atco, what class yah ride hammer

I'm there every tues and fri night but my racing days are over, gettin old and beat up.

Hammer trx450r
07-22-2007, 06:32 AM
dirtbike?

Wow i never realized you were complaining about the back MX track. Now i really think your a *****!!!!!!!!

That back track is great, and when a track gets rough its seperates the men from the boys (are you starting to see what side you fall on?)

I loved it when they let us on that MX track.

mine
07-22-2007, 10:11 AM
Wow i never realized you were complaining about the back MX track. Now i really think your a *****!!!!!!!!

That back track is great, and when a track gets rough its seperates the men from the boys (are you starting to see what side you fall on?)

I loved it when they let us on that MX track.

When was the last time you rode that track? The biggest jump is like 35 feet.

lame.:o

Crazy lil punk
07-22-2007, 12:44 PM
the mx track is really sweet, i rode it today on my 85. I figured out why the quad track sucks so much...

The little kids are on the quad track because some dirtbiikers on the intermediate track are way to fast for the track and act like real *** holes, so the parents bring the little guys to the quad track where there is less *** holes

maybee chatts will let the quads on the mx track for an hour out of the day?

Over-land 450r
07-22-2007, 02:45 PM
Hammer- He called u old...HAHA

Like hammer said Why dont you go to atco and see what you can do on a good track or E-town a national track for that matter.

440-- What number are you and what class do u race????? haha

Mine if your cryin about the Bike track Get the **** off this forum. (atvriders) Maybe you missed the website.
Its called conditioning,practice corners. that bike track was alsome on quads.

The ppl at chats probably dont like you guys b.c. u fly threw the parking lot.
If you were nice and respectful They would let u on the bike track at the end of the day. yes quads on the bike track. they used to let me do it for lik 20mins everytime.

Later, Rob He called you old lol.

Crazy lil punk
07-22-2007, 03:01 PM
Originally posted by Over-land 450r
Hammer- He called u old...HAHA

Like hammer said Why dont you go to atco and see what you can do on a good track or E-town a national track for that matter.

Mine if your cryin about the Bike track Get the **** off this forum. (atvriders) Maybe you missed the website.
Its called conditioning,practice corners. that bike track was alsome on quads.

The ppl at chats probably dont like you guys b.c. u fly threw the parking lot.
If you were nice and respectful They would let u on the bike track at the end of the day. yes quads on the bike track. they used to let me do it for lik 20mins everytime.

Later, Rob He called you old lol.

I havent seen you around robby, I thought maybee one of your many fans kidnapped you or somehting, lol

warriorxcr1
07-22-2007, 07:37 PM
i said hes older lol..... then followed it by saying hes not that old!!!!!

your not old bro!

hahahahhahaha

Hammer trx450r
07-22-2007, 07:39 PM
i said hes older lol..... then followed it by saying hes not that old!!!!!

your not old bro!

hahahahhahaha

You were respectful in the way you said it, Robby just likes to bust balls, its the only thing he has on me. :p

440challenger
07-23-2007, 06:52 AM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Over-land 450r
[B]Hammer- He called u old...HAHA

#75.... went there for a night race a few weeks back, won the c class ,took the checkers and pulled off the track and my crank let go.. I rebuilt my motor and its back up and running. now if i could only get off this stock 400ex suspension and chassis .

Going to be racing B class next time. see you around

Jersey450R
07-26-2007, 08:53 PM
hammer will rip anyone a new aszhwole, thats until i get my bike together again... :p

Hammer trx450r
07-27-2007, 01:18 PM
How is your bike coming Dave?

Jersey450R
07-28-2007, 05:14 AM
everything is together, just need to put on plastics and fine tune ****. MOTOR IS SICK!

Hammer trx450r
07-28-2007, 06:38 AM
Great to hear Dave. Maybe ill see you at atco next week:cool:

Jersey450R
07-28-2007, 07:44 AM
have to renew my AMA membership and get trailer registered. Still waiting on Blingstar bumper though :devil: . I have no reason to complain, i'm really lucky to even have this done.

Over-land 450r
07-29-2007, 08:01 AM
440-you only raced there once? Ive seen some pics of the gate at ur 1 race. my friend was rite next to u.

dave who needs a bumper. get ur *** out there.
oh yeah rons rippin it up out there idunno dave..

ron. start racing.

Hammer trx450r
07-29-2007, 09:06 AM
Rob - no
rob how did you do yesterday

Over-land 450r
07-30-2007, 08:53 PM
Ron--YEs.

What happend to the clown that was complaining about the dirtbike track on here? hahahahaha

Jersey450R
07-31-2007, 05:26 AM
Robby, are you one of those guys who has dollar bills all over your quad, lol.

Over-land 450r
07-31-2007, 08:03 AM
no but i have scratches.

what are you talking about? lol

mine
08-05-2007, 09:05 PM
Ron--YEs.

What happend to the clown that was complaining about the dirtbike track on here? hahahahaha

that clown is right here,

Where did he go? nowhere - It's just killing me how people such as yourself can ride chatsworth. The dirtrbike track is garbage, whether you call me a clown or not. You've obviosly never ridden it, nor walked it. Hell maybe you did ride it and it was fun for you being on a quad. But im not going to waste my time here. Ive ridden e-town 3 times and breezewood another once since i started this thread, geuss what, no complains at all"I wonder why". The mexican flaggers are cooler and more down to earth than those grouches at chatsworth.

I actually come home happy when i go to other tracks just for the fact that i know that i've spent my money wisely and not on nothing. For you quadders, im sorry. I guess you can say its a nice place to practice your left turns.

As far as the rider turnout there, Ive spoken to ONE 125A rider there, they said they had nothing to do so they came to see how things have been there, he wasnt to please.

Do me,yourself, and your quad/dirtbike a favor. dont ride chatsworth, I dont know if you seniors are up to the extra 20 minute drive to e-town, but you better get on it. I guess, I've always disliked the place, but it just takes that one time to disgust you and never go back. You should try not to ride there to much, or you'll end up in my shoes. you MIGHT see me there at the next meeting, i'll even come alittle earlier to watch some of you 4 wheelers practice you left hand turns and maybe treat myself to a goon show down at the mx track.

Cheerleaders:o

Hammer trx450r
08-06-2007, 04:50 AM
LOL, they used to let us on that track every sat and sun for a moto. Loved it, nice track! So sorry if we get a rise out of a 2 wheeler coming on a quad SITE and complaining about a track that is far superior to our quad track. Im at Atco every Tues and Fri night, real track, so stop up and we can discuss the "senior" comment.

Jersey450R
08-06-2007, 05:35 AM
no but i have scratches.

what are you talking about? lol

the trick racing graphics!

440challenger
08-06-2007, 06:47 AM
440-you only raced there once? Ive seen some pics of the gate at ur 1 race. my friend was rite next to u.

dave who needs a bumper. get ur *** out there.
oh yeah rons rippin it up out there idunno dave..

ron. start racing.

Yeah , actually only a half of a muddy pratice and 1 moto LOL.
Whos your buddy?? 3/4 of the C class had 15,000$ quads

Wheres those pics at?

Hammer trx450r
08-06-2007, 05:12 PM
Any pics from Atco can be found at mppics.com

Over-land 450r
08-09-2007, 09:35 AM
mine. ive ridden chatts more times then u have ever rode probably. ive ridden at atco alone and E-town more then i ride chatts. we know how chatts is. did u ever hear of seat time? like hammer said come to atco or etown make our day.

440 my friend is sinz either 4a or 44. im not sure wat one he was that day. yeah all those kids with $15000 quads, im friends with them too. they all have motorwork and rip. my motor is stock and i still beat them.

dave wen did u see the trick graphics?? ihave a set of east coast i think im goin to put them on my other quad. wen are you gonna come to atco again??

Over-land 450r
08-09-2007, 09:40 AM
clown /mine watever u go by.we ride chatts in the winter if blue diamond isnt open. and during the week wen i have nothing better to do. i ride to ge better. not to put a smile on my face like u. im at atco about 3 times a week.

mine
08-09-2007, 09:14 PM
clown /mine watever u go by.we ride chatts in the winter if blue diamond isnt open. and during the week wen i have nothing better to do. i ride to ge better. not to put a smile on my face like u. im at atco about 3 times a week.

Unless you're racing the a class or racing pro i see no reason take it so serious. Its not going to get you anywhere so why not do it for the fun on being on a bike/quad. Last year i rode chats 34 times. I think ive ridden at etown like 8 or 9 times and breezewood like 6 times or so. So yea, ive had my share of pissed off farewells from chats, but like i said. I'll take my money elsewhere, if I was so serious ( to the point where I cant even have a smile on your face) I would take that time and spend it in the gym or biking.

Hammer trx450r
08-10-2007, 04:26 AM
Is this guy/girl serious?:huh

Over-land 450r
08-24-2007, 08:34 PM
mine im not a Bit*H rider like u. i go all over the country to race. so you do have to practice and ride hard b.c. every racer there rides as hard as possible. ur problem is, ur not good. we all can tell. how bout u just go to any race and see why ppl practice. ull go out for practice and probably be too scared to line up for your first moto.

u say why do we take it so serious. we do to win. ask any pro. goin to the gym, running and biking. w.e. u can think of in a gym doesnt even come close to wat you need on a track.

Crazy lil punk
08-24-2007, 08:56 PM
mine im not a ***** rider like u. i go all over the country to race so you wat you do u have to practice. b.c. every racer there rides as hard as possible. ur problem is ur not good. we all can tell. how bout u just go to any race and see why ppl practice. ull go out for practice and probably be too scared to line up for your first moto.

u say why do we take it so serious. we do to win. ask any pro. goin to the gym, running and biking. w.e. u can think of in a gym doesnt even come close to wat you need on a track.

Holy **** robby, you better spend more time in english class and less on the track......haha, just messing with you bro, good call though

Hammer trx450r
08-24-2007, 08:58 PM
I hope someone is proof reading your letters to sponsers:D

Over-land 450r
08-26-2007, 07:24 PM
ahaha. what happend was i got home from florida on friday nite then i had to get ready to go to a race saturday. sry i didnt have enough time to sit around all day on here. i was in a rush.

I wonder what he has to say??