PDA

View Full Version : Congradulations to Kyle Kozura #5

mxdad423
07-16-2007, 04:15 PM
Just wanted to shout out a big CONGRADULATIONS to Kyle Kozura #5 on the BIG overall victory in the 90 cvt class in the PAMX Suzuki Regional Series. Hey little buddy you deserve it, I seen 8 laps of flawless riding from you yesterday, AWSOME AWSOME AWSOME. Keep up the great work we will see you next week at PVR once again for the first State race.......:) :) :)

wvspeedfreak
07-16-2007, 08:25 PM
Way to go Kyle :macho Etondaddy,give him a big high five for me!!

etondaddy
07-17-2007, 06:13 AM
Thanks to both you guys.

It was a six race series, after a eleventh place finish in the first race (broken chain tensioner) he came back with two seconds and three first to win the overall by one point over his friend Ryan Smith #24 WOW what a ride.

He never gave up..........we are very proud of him.

And the kicker was they tore us down for cc's and was found to be legal...........BULL-YA

http://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g278/etondaddy/atvchampbig8.jpg

http://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g278/etondaddy/HD7B4335.jpg

Livin4Real
07-17-2007, 06:37 AM
Good job! There always has to be a tear down or two, makes folks think twice about trying it. Keep up the good work.

riding4fun
08-18-2007, 07:43 AM
I know this is late so here is a big congrats to Kyle.

Kinda off subject but when you get tore down, what exactly do they do. I'm just curious. Most of you top notch racers have expensive engines that are put together well. Do they replace it as you had it prior or do you have to go through it again to make sure it's right.

Thanks,
Darrell

WOLFPACK
08-18-2007, 08:06 AM
Originally posted by riding4fun

Kinda off subject but when you get tore down, what exactly do they do. I'm just curious. Most of you top notch racers have expensive engines that are put together well. Do they replace it as you had it prior or do you have to go through it again to make sure it's right.

Thanks,
Darrell If your found legal your given the $400. (or whatever the set amount is at that race). Most people would much prefer putting thier own motor back together.

Shane

WOLFPACK
08-18-2007, 08:07 AM
Great job Kyle!

You've been a great rider all season and we have enjoyed watching you.

Shane

etondaddy
08-18-2007, 08:27 AM
Originally posted by WOLFPACK
If your found legal your given the $400. (or whatever the set amount is at that race). Most people would much prefer putting thier own motor back together.

Shane

Man I wish that was the case. We were not protested by anyone the PAMX officials called it a random tear down of the top three finishers of the second moto because of numerous complaints about the 90 CVT class. So we had to tear our own heads off and put our own heads back on and received ZERO dollars for our troubles. How about them apples…………… I just hope they can sleep better at night because I always could lol

Thank you both for the kind words

Mike & Kyle #5

etondaddy
08-18-2007, 08:46 AM
Originally posted by riding4fun

Thanks,
Darrell
With a jog type motor it’s really simple you remove the air shrouds remove the head and the official checks the bore and stroke and then calculates cc’s. (bore x bore x .7854 x stroke = cc’s) we were like 51.46 mm and 42.85 mm for a 89.1 cc’s

I do my own top ends and that one only had one race on it and I was not happy I had to tear it down.

riding4fun
08-18-2007, 09:45 AM
Etondaddy,

Thanks for the reply. Now it is a successful day. I learned something. :D

Darrell

orange xtreme
08-19-2007, 08:01 AM
Congrats Kyle meeting you and your father rank pretty high on our list. Your father is a stand up guy and i could tell by talking with him he is your biggest fan but we think your a awsome rider to

We are thinking about hitting the last race in PA
I sent you a pm with my number give us a call
The McConnell's

etondaddy
08-19-2007, 09:38 AM
I got your PM Terry I just need to find some time to call ya.

We have never raced outside D5 and have not seen any other tracks but I'll tell ya what, Field of Dreams is a beautiful place it's nested in mountains of PA. And the owner Dave Berkey is one of the best people you would ever want to meet. The problem for us is it's on top of a PAMX state race and we blew up at the first one and need to catch up in that series.

Thanks for the kind words, it was a honor to be able to say we raced with the champ.

Mike & Kyle #5