PDA

View Full Version : 2 Honda TRX400ex's for sale or trade.

Metzroth
07-16-2007, 01:32 PM
Hi. I have a 2001 400ex frame and motor with wiring and carburetor. Then I have a complete 2003 400ex that im in the process of rebuilding. It will be a 416, approx. 11:1 comp (J.E. 10.8:1 with thin headgasket) and a stage 1 hotcam. It has kibblewhite valves and lightweight titanium valvesprings and retainers. It has a roll design anti-vibe steering stem and renthal fatbars. ITP holeshot xcr rear tires on douglas .190 polished aluminum rear rims. The fronts are crap but if sealed/plugged (they leak air somehow) they would be fine. It has DG nerf bars also. The swingarm bolt and nut, the pivot bearings and everything associated are brand new. The frame and subframe were just powdercoated gentian blue. I haven't assembled the '03 motor yet but it will be done before any trades take place. Neither fourwheeler is put back together as of yet. The '01 motor is stock with less than 50 hours im told(and looking at the left sidecase, i believe it because there is nearly no wear next to the shift lever). I have a white brothers R4 full exhaust and i am going to repack the silencer. If you have an offer shoot me a PM. If you wanted to get into ATV racing, this would be an awesome package to pick up IMO. You would have a practice quad and lots of spare parts. Let me know! I will take trades or cash. Interested possibly in a bike as well as a quad. I would take $4250 cash if i didnt have to assemble either quad. I have alot of money in new parts here so this is a great deal. Not to mention the money i paid the shop to powdercoat the frame as well.

One more thing, I do not have a title for the '01 frame as the previous owner who the quad is titled to passed away. I purchased the frame and motor from his friend whom the quad was left to in his will. I have a title in hand for the '03. The plastics for the '03 are here but are in crappy shape. The '01 doesn't have plastics or anything other than the frame, motor, wiring harness, and carb.

Metzroth
07-16-2007, 04:04 PM
bump