PDA

View Full Version : Bad Birthdays

Toadz400
07-16-2007, 12:53 PM
Well guys, this has probably got to be the crappiest birthday.

Spending the day alone, girlfriend went to a pool party, then I work tonight. I've never had a job take me seriously when I've asked for my birthday off so I've always worked on my birthdays. It's not that big of a deal to me, just another day, but my family always wants to take me out somewhere but because of work I'm never able to. But add on top of that I'm spending the entire day alone really sucks.

Plus I dislocated my shoulder, fractured my humerus, broke off a piece of bone, tore all the muscles in my shoulder apart and lost my security job because they don't want someone with their arm in a sling working security. So instead they have me doing physical labor...and cut my hours in half. Makes sense huh? Plus the rest of my summer is ruined because I can't ride or race.....

Anyone else have a downer of a birthday? Share your stories.

Kickstarts-suck
07-16-2007, 12:54 PM
thats not right when your GF doesn't hang with you on your birthday :huh

woot 999 post :p

Toadz400
07-16-2007, 12:56 PM
Yea and it sucks when you live in an apartment together 45 minutes away from your family and all your friends. So I'm just stuck in a coffee shop sitting on the internet until it's time to head off to work.

suzukigirl
07-16-2007, 01:39 PM
that really sucks....happy birthday though :)

ATV Chic
07-16-2007, 01:56 PM
Hang in there and i wish u a happy birthday! :)

Ryan
07-16-2007, 02:00 PM
Like u said, a birthday is just another day... It is nice to go out and do something...

Mine is on next monday... I gotta work for about 10 hours, and then go to probation.... Im not lookin forward to it.

Robin Hood
07-16-2007, 03:10 PM
I'm just starting to think that way too. My 18th birthday was this May and everyone of my friends wanted to take me out and party but I just wasn't feeling it. I went to school, came home, and slept.

Gf came over later that night and surprised me though. :devil:

Happy Birthday dude, just plan some kind of get together over the weekend or something to make up for the lost day.

whiteboycustom
07-16-2007, 04:51 PM
i was in the army so my 20th bday was spent in cali deployed to the national training center sleepin in the desert, my 21st was spent in kuwait on a 6 month deployment(cant drink there), and 22nd was spent in kuwait just 6 days into my year long deployment to iraq for the first of the war, and luckly i made it home for my 23rd well actually i volunteered to stay back while most of the company flew back to the states but some stupid arse private lost his id card so he got bumped and i took his spot, anyways i see it as another day the past couple bdays have been good because i get top eliminator tickets to the oriely spring nationals at the houston raceway park to watch the NHRA big boys go at it

miller821
07-16-2007, 06:35 PM
At my work I think it's required that they give you your birthday off.

ZSNOW
07-16-2007, 07:30 PM
sorry dude, but i got a story for you, for my last birthday my girlfriend dumped me i crashed my snowmobile and my parents gave me a 20 dollar bill:huh

Aceman
07-16-2007, 08:32 PM
Originally posted by ZSNOW
gave me a 20 dollar bill:huh

You got 20 bucks........luuuuucky. I got a sweater.:(

haha, j/k:p Yeah, your birthday really did suck. Sorry.

ZSNOW
07-17-2007, 06:42 AM
the worst part was, there was no snow when i crashed my sled...

Villageidiott83
07-17-2007, 07:35 AM
do something nice for urself for your birthday. go shopping for a new girlfriend or 2 or maybe 3. whos really counting.

wilkin250r
07-17-2007, 07:46 AM
I don't understand why everybody expects a big deal out of their birthdays. I ALWAYS work on my birthday. I don't even like to tell anybody about it, because it's just a big hassle.

You know what I think REALLY sucks about birthdays? Your girlfriend takes you to HER favorite restaurant, or buys you clothes that SHE likes.

Everybody seems to wake you up early, because you're SO special today that they can't let you sleep another hour, they want to celebrate with you now now now!

You gotta drive to your parent's house, and your brother's house, and your girlfriend's parents. If it's YOUR special day, then why the heck are YOU doing all the driving?

And the phone calls, nonstop. All day long, you have that stupid phone strapped to the side of your face.

You want to do something special for me on my birthday? Stop nagging me for that one day. No projects, no driving, no social calendar. Let me do whatever it is that I want to do, even if it's just sit on the couch and scratch my a**.

czrider263
07-17-2007, 08:40 AM
why do gf's live to piss us off? just wondering?

ZSNOW
07-17-2007, 10:41 AM
its there job, and it give them something to do...:rolleyes:

Quad18star
07-17-2007, 10:49 AM
Originally posted by wilkin250r
I don't understand why everybody expects a big deal out of their birthdays. I ALWAYS work on my birthday. I don't even like to tell anybody about it, because it's just a big hassle.

You know what I think REALLY sucks about birthdays? Your girlfriend takes you to HER favorite restaurant, or buys you clothes that SHE likes.

Everybody seems to wake you up early, because you're SO special today that they can't let you sleep another hour, they want to celebrate with you now now now!

You gotta drive to your parent's house, and your brother's house, and your girlfriend's parents. If it's YOUR special day, then why the heck are YOU doing all the driving?

And the phone calls, nonstop. All day long, you have that stupid phone strapped to the side of your face.

You want to do something special for me on my birthday? Stop nagging me for that one day. No projects, no driving, no social calendar. Let me do whatever it is that I want to do, even if it's just sit on the couch and scratch my a**.

Come on Wilkin ... tell us how you REALLY FEEL !!!!:p

I couldn't complain about my birthday this past year . It was the first time in 4 years that I wasn't sick or in the hospital . WOOHOO !!!!!:D

Quad18star
07-17-2007, 10:53 AM
Originally posted by czrider263
why do gf's live to piss us off? just wondering?

With time , you'll learn to just smile , nod your head and say " Yes dear" just to get them to shut up for 15 minutes !!!:devil:

I'm gunna catch some flack from the women on here now !!!:p

HB416EX
07-17-2007, 12:07 PM
Originally posted by wilkin250r

EXACTLY.I wanted to just be left the f*ck alone and do what I want on my birthday.Everyone wants to take you somewhere and when you don't want to go they get mad.

3exrider23
07-17-2007, 12:44 PM
im the same way. i dont tell anyone its my bday. i just dont really care. not really big into all of it. my last one was kinda cool though. some girls took me out and just chilled with a bunch of my friends.

czrider263
07-17-2007, 01:16 PM
Originally posted by Quad18star
With time , you'll learn to just smile , nod your head and say " Yes dear" just to get them to shut up for 15 minutes !!!:devil:

I'm gunna catch some flack from the women on here now !!!:p

Yeah theres alot of "your right, im wrong, im sry" to make em happy even if they really are wrong.

ATV Chic
07-17-2007, 01:22 PM
And I suppose all of you guys are angels and sooo easy to listen too :blah: lol :rolleyes:

czrider263
07-17-2007, 01:30 PM
Originally posted by sexyatvchic
And I suppose all of you guys are angels and sooo easy to listen too :blah: lol :rolleyes:

No ones perfect....

im just saying that mf g/f tends to hate ever being questioned. And she hates ever talking about anything that might point out a flaw.

elite ATV1
07-17-2007, 01:40 PM
Happy birthday. but i got u beat

i spent my 16 an 17th in jail:huh

ATV Chic
07-17-2007, 01:55 PM
Originally posted by czrider263
No ones perfect....

im just saying that mf g/f tends to hate ever being questioned. And she hates ever talking about anything that might point out a flaw.

Most young women are that way. Do you like to be questioned by anyone about the decisions you've made? I think women get that alot from all sides and get tired of it. It usually is because their parents have done it to them their whole life, and by the time they are 16-17 the start getting tired of it. Been thru that phase :rolleyes: And about the flaw thing, all girls feel they HAVE to be perfect to compete against each other to get a good man. So, just be understanding that young women are always under alot more pressure than you know. Unfortunately, u get the brunt of it sometimes. lol And as we age and get more hormones, it gets worse. It truely is better to nod and smile and agree sometimes trust me lol :D :p

Quad18star
07-17-2007, 02:06 PM
And I suppose all of you guys are angels and sooo easy to listen too

Well of course !!! :)

My girlfriend calls me the perfect boyfriend .... and sometimes she says something about me being the perfect arsehole , perfect idiot , but by that time it's usually tuned out and I'm back to watching the game on TV. Once again , that's usually when I just smile and nod . :D :cool: LOL

Oh ya , and since it's this guy's birthday , Sexatvchick , why don't ya post up a picture of your pretty little self and make this guy's birthday a much brighter one !!!:blah: :devil:

Villageidiott83
07-17-2007, 02:20 PM
atvchic, it sounds like you could be referring to ur own experience maybe.. anyhow you know whats worse then anything. is when you apologize or say ur sorry and then they are like your only saying that so you dont have to discuss it anymore hahaha you cant win sometimes..... damn the power of the chottie.......

PismoLocal
07-17-2007, 02:31 PM
Originally posted by Ryan
Like u said, a birthday is just another day... It is nice to go out and do something...

Mine is on next monday... I gotta work for about 10 hours, and then go to probation.... Im not lookin forward to it.
I turn 21 next monday. Oh ya, theres gonna be booze, gambling, cigars, and strippers on my birthday. I'm going to Vegas for 5 days. I have been saving for almost 9 months.

mephyst
07-17-2007, 03:03 PM
Most young women are that way. Do you like to be questioned by anyone about the decisions you've made? I think women get that alot from all sides and get tired of it. It usually is because their parents have done it to them their whole life, and by the time they are 16-17 the start getting tired of it. Been thru that phase :rolleyes: And about the flaw thing, all girls feel they HAVE to be perfect to compete against each other to get a good man. So, just be understanding that young women are always under alot more pressure than you know. Unfortunately, u get the brunt of it sometimes. lol And as we age and get more hormones, it gets worse. It truely is better to nod and smile and agree sometimes trust me lol :D :p

orrrrr....... just move on and find a girl that suites you better and not get trapped into some lame relationship. Break it off while you can, that's my advice! Why go on longer, right? You are still young.

BlaineKaiser450
07-17-2007, 03:13 PM
thats 2 bad man. I think this weekend you should do something for ur b day