PDA

View Full Version : WPSA in Rossville, IN this weekend

ewathen
07-16-2007, 11:04 AM
What is the schedule for saturday and sunday? Looks like the boy wont be racing but we are going to come and watch. which day is a better day to see all of the action?

Thanks

bowtiedmax
07-16-2007, 07:23 PM
Depending what classes you want to watch I would come Saturday. They have been running all the first heats then starting on the secound heats. The usally get to about race 9 or 12 for the secound heat. So alot of the races are done and go home Saturday.

ewathen
07-20-2007, 01:40 PM
Do the pros run on saturday too?

Livin4Real
07-23-2007, 10:30 PM
Good seeing you again Eric, thanks for swinging by and saying hello. Bad weekend for us with the crash and breaking but still had a good time and got to catch up with everyone we hadn't seen in awhile. It was nice to see a big crowd at Earlywine's benefit auction after racing saturday and really cool of Doug Gust to take the kids for a ride in his plane, looked like alot of money was raised to help the family. For those that weren't there and didn't hear, the South Carolina finale race has been cancelled and will be replaced with another venue. Ride safe everyone,

Brian

hr15
07-24-2007, 07:58 PM
Originally posted by Livin4Real
Bad weekend for us with the crash and breaking but still had a good time and got to catch up with everyone we hadn't seen in awhile.

Brian

Hate to hear about the bad luck,I assume Brandon is okay.It was good to see you all at the FT the other weekend.

Livin4Real
07-24-2007, 09:18 PM
Brandon's fine, thanks for asking Len, just ended up with a couple busted lips from smacking the bars. Bent a tierod in practice friday, cased the downhill double into the woods saturday and broke the lower rear shockmounts off the swingarm, then had clutch problems second moto and couldn't get up to speed aside from all that we had fun, lol. Give me a call next time you go flattracking we had fun and Brandon wants to do it again. We have quad drags at our fair Monday, hopefully I have a new rear shock by then.

Brian

hr15
07-25-2007, 03:08 PM
Glad to here he is okay.Lawrenceburg runs every Friday nite.I will let you know when we plan to go.