PDA

View Full Version : Truck back Window Decal Idea

firefighterjosh
07-16-2007, 01:44 AM
My back window is too plan I need some ideas on what to put.

I race XC
I race a 4x4 King Quad 700
My Number is 82

I am not looking for something with too much detail. Just a white copy but I would like "some" detail.

I was thinking something like the pic below except with my king quad kicking it sideways and brining one wheel off the ground.

Can I take a pic with me kicking it sideway with my king, crop it out in photoshop and then make it look like this?

Not sure what lettering to go with.

Thanks.

ZSNOW
07-16-2007, 08:26 AM
i would get a picture of what you want it to be then you have to send it to a certain company to have it made, they're made out of weird stuff....

wvspeedfreak
07-16-2007, 10:56 AM
I saw a really cool one in the back window of a truck at the High Point national.I will post a pic of it when I get home.

troyleepred719
07-16-2007, 11:47 AM
http://brmoffroad.com/quads.htm

theres a utility one down in the middle of the page.....you can add custom name and stuff to it also, and i will vouch for there quality......just thought id help you out josh....

honda350r
07-16-2007, 12:49 PM
Put a couple of trucker chicks on each side,then put the wizzer kid wizzing on something you hate! You will get all the chicks then!!

ZSNOW
07-16-2007, 01:10 PM
^ i like his idea:D

mineralgrey01gt
07-16-2007, 02:08 PM
all i did for my old car club logo which was detailed, was print a picture of it out (make your own pic) and they printed it out on a vinyl sheet and put it on, it was a 24x12 sticker and it came up to $33 after tax.

wvspeedfreak
07-16-2007, 03:16 PM
I thought this one was pretty neat..

firefighterjosh
07-16-2007, 05:50 PM
Originally posted by wvspeedfreak
I thought this one was pretty neat..

I thought about something like that if I could get about 10 utes going into the first turn. But I would have to have the holeshot:D

firefighterjosh
07-16-2007, 05:51 PM
Originally posted by troyleepred719
http://brmoffroad.com/quads.htm

theres a utility one down in the middle of the page.....you can add custom name and stuff to it also, and i will vouch for there quality......just thought id help you out josh....

I would be all over that if it wasn't a grizzly.

I think I am going to get some pics of me on the king quad and try to black and white it with photoshop

Kaleigh
07-16-2007, 05:58 PM
Originally posted by firefighterjosh

Can I take a pic with me kicking it sideway with my king, crop it out in photoshop and then make it look like this?

Not sure what lettering to go with.

Thanks.

anything can be done on photoshop with a little patients.. also if you want lettering check out.. www.fonts.com thats where I get my fonts for photoshop..

if you need some photoshop help.. let me know.. ill see what I can do..

firefighterjosh
07-16-2007, 06:08 PM
Originally posted by Kaleigh
anything can be done on photoshop with a little patients.. also if you want lettering check out.. www.fonts.com thats where I get my fonts for photoshop..

if you need some photoshop help.. let me know.. ill see what I can do..

Thanks! Just looking at your avatar you look good at photoshop

Kaleigh
07-16-2007, 06:22 PM
Thanks Josh.. I do a little photoshopping here and there nothing special though.. I usually make desktop backgrounds and stuff for my myspace..

54warrior
08-14-2007, 01:30 PM
Bump^^^

Get anywhere with this??

Photoshop works good, but if you plan on having anything cut by a sign shop, it needs to be in vector format, either .eps, .ai, or .fs

I use www.dafont.com and www.betterfonts.com

Ghost-Rider
08-14-2007, 01:36 PM
Old thread is old.

I think you can just send in a pic and have it printed.

54warrior
08-14-2007, 01:42 PM
Originally posted by Ghost-Rider
Old thread is old.

I think you can just send in a pic and have it printed.

Not many places are able to do that because a high quality machine capable of that process costs over $20k.

rancherrider69
08-14-2007, 03:53 PM
i work at a place that does this kind of stuff.. a kid from my school had one done (pic below) and it was under $100 installed not fer sure on the exact price...

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b253/hein69/drestruck.jpg

firefighterjosh
08-17-2007, 11:51 PM
Originally posted by 54warrior
Bump^^^

Get anywhere with this??

Photoshop works good, but if you plan on having anything cut by a sign shop, it needs to be in vector format, either .eps, .ai, or .fs

I use www.dafont.com and www.betterfonts.com

no i got busy into doing other things at the moment. i also cant get on the net at work anymore:(