PDA

View Full Version : Suspension?

Phillburt57
07-16-2007, 01:15 AM
This is the first time on any of my machines that I'm going to be doing aftermarket suspension and I just wanted to know which way I should go. I mostly ride dunes and track and honestly the pogo sticks aren't cutting it anymore. When it comes down to it I'm torn between the iShock kit with the non-resis or this package on EBAY with Elka shocks and FullFlight A Arms. Which way should I go? I want to stay under 1400 and the FullFlight kit is 1099 is that reasonable does anyone have them or are they unknown? Are the iShocks worth it if they are non-resis or should I just buy resi kit?

gcart2
07-16-2007, 04:50 AM
truthfully u want to stick with popular brands like elka shocks and lonestara arms for example.

Groves187
07-16-2007, 05:00 AM
i have the full flight a-arms and only have one complaint, The heim joints that go to the spindles wear out fast, But they are suposed to have fixed that with better heims. and for what you will do with them will be just fine! I take mine over 50ft tables and threw some woops and they are holding up (except the old heims)..

Nick

buster024
07-16-2007, 01:44 PM
I did a little research before I bought my suspension, and I was never able to find anything real good about them. There's several threads on them. Do a search, and you can read what some other people had to say about them. I would think that you could buy some used arms from Burgard, Houser, LSR etc, and be better off. .02

Here's one link:
http://www.exriders.com/vbb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=283734&highlight=full+flight

tar
07-16-2007, 03:03 PM
I havn't heard anything bad about IShock yet but there are better shocks out there.

Phillburt57
07-16-2007, 03:04 PM
Will the 450R Fox Evols work on the 400ex?