PDA

View Full Version : '02 426ex and jet ski for sale or trade

Stroked_Camaro8
07-15-2007, 05:38 PM
I have a 02 400ex that is punched to a 426 The motor was professionally gone through in january it has fresh rings and new cam. it has a JE piston 13:1 compression. it has a houser +2 front end with elka triple rates w resies rear shock has been rebuilt feels just like an elka.+2 houser steering stem. Douglas front wheels. It has a crf450r carb instead of the stock for great throttle response. stage 3 hotcam. The head has been port and polished. Rear beadlocks +4 lonestar axcalibur rear axel. full lrd pipe new fly bars new moose clutch perch. I put Brand new majier sliver plastic with a carbon fiber scoop july 16th 2007 along with new chain and sprockets it also has a lonestar carrier. $3500 I also have a kawasaki js440 stand up jet ski for sale. $800 I work for the local honda dealership and the only reason I am getting rid of these is because I want a rocket. If you are willing to trade yours for both the quad and the ski im all ears please email me at eiffel65_2@hotmail.com call at 219 898 5265 if you are interested