PDA

View Full Version : This is sad. poor kid

BlaineKaiser450
07-15-2007, 01:23 PM
Hey everyone. Could you all have E.J. Borg in your prayers please. He is a 14 year old that lives in my neighborhood and he was out doing downhill on his bike with my best friends brother and he tried a rythem section, overshot the first and landed right on the lip of the 2nd. He hit his face so hard on the bars that he split open his full face helmet and crushed his voice box 45% and completly destroyed one vocal chord. Right now he is in the hospital and im not sure when he will be out. He wont be able to talk for a very long time and cant eat normal foods for quite a while. Please pray for him and his family. Thanks

Ghost-Rider
07-15-2007, 01:49 PM
That sounds painful.Was he on a bicycle?

yellowzo3
07-15-2007, 02:02 PM
im sorry to hear this, and hope all goes well in the hospital and recovering. Ghost-Rider, yeah downhill is mountain biking except you basically go downhill as fast as you can over obstacles and jumps and stuff. i give him credit for even going for it. Good thing he had the helmet on or it could have been much worse. Hope he makes a speedy recovery.

07250ex
07-15-2007, 02:27 PM
Originally posted by yellowzo3
im sorry to hear this, and hope all goes well in the hospital and recovering. Ghost-Rider, yeah downhill is mountain biking except you basically go downhill as fast as you can over obstacles and jumps and stuff. i give him credit for even going for it. Good thing he had the helmet on or it could have been much worse. Hope he makes a speedy recovery.

if he didnt have a helmet on he would be dead, no doubt

best a luck

TWISTED DINLI
07-15-2007, 02:34 PM
he is in my prayers.

quadracer707
07-15-2007, 02:46 PM
Being a parent of 18 16 13 11 year olds he is deply in my prayers

WADES DAD