PDA

View Full Version : drr 50 cylinders?

drr5
07-15-2007, 07:05 AM
i know i touched on this in an earlyer post but, yesterday while giving kenjolly a lesson in carb tunining 101 i happend to notice that his cylinder says senchen on the side , now for my delema we were tore down at our local track and because we had this cylinder were found illegal , i had been reassured that this cylinder was a direct drr replacement cylinder , after seeing it on the other bike he assured me it was the same as the origanal that came off his bike, so what i need to know is are there multiple cylinders that came on these bikes for the 50cc? if one of the dealers or if someone has some litterature stating this i would greatly appreciate the help as if i can prove that the cylinder i have is a drr part i may get my sons points back.

wrhracing
07-15-2007, 06:56 PM
I have a stock 50cc DRX cylinder and it certainly says Senchen on the side of it. It was removed from a engine that I removed out of frame which was removed out of the DRX crate by me, This past November.
I would think the manufactures have a right to use whatever cylinder manufacture they want to.
You should definatley get your points back.

3KJ00 BIG Exhaust port or 3KJ00*49CM3 "D" shaped exhaust port.

Now if it was Malossi or Polini that would be illegal.

Billy Holt WRHRACING

drr5
07-16-2007, 12:22 PM
no its not the aftermaket one but it is different than the origanal 06 that came off the bike , thanks for the reply