PDA

View Full Version : New tattoo

standardryder
07-14-2007, 09:41 PM
Its not done yet, but it will be next sunday! Im not sure if it would look better solid black or just shaded? Tell me what you think!

derekhonda
07-14-2007, 09:57 PM
damn dude that looks painful. Any meaning behind it?

standardryder
07-14-2007, 10:09 PM
Well the part thats already filled in is called the tree of life, its a celtic symbol. Ive always loved that culture, and im part Irish myself, and its kidna my deam to move to Ireland. The tree is suppose to be a source of life and when celts were first settling every village had a tree of life that was kept sacred so the village would thrive. all the other stuff is just for looks:p

suzukigirl
07-14-2007, 11:25 PM
that looks really cool....bet it hurt though

Ghost-Rider
07-14-2007, 11:43 PM
Neat.

gncc025
07-15-2007, 12:58 AM
pretty cool tat man. looking into getting one my self soon. im gonna take my time deciding on what to get though because its gonna be there for a while lol. but i guess im gonna have to say i would probably go with solid black instead of shaded. most important though, is do what YOU like.

biker
07-15-2007, 04:48 AM
I would probably do both to give it some contrast! If you go all solid i tyhink it would be to much jmo

standardryder
07-15-2007, 08:03 AM
Originally posted by biker
I would probably do both to give it some contrast! If you go all solid i tyhink it would be to much jmo

yeah thats what i was thinking. If i went all black i think it would look too tribal and thats what im trying to stay away from. And im not gonna lie, it DID hurt alot on some spots. Like on my hip bone, and i could feal every rib, those are painful! The nip area didnt feal to great either. and i still got about 6hrs or filling in to do:(
i was thinking about having the rest shaded like this, but im not sure how it would look with the tree already being solid...