PDA

View Full Version : It's raining UTV's here....

Pappy
07-14-2007, 06:31 PM
Ummm...I wonder if the wife will race me now:devil:

tgreenz400
07-14-2007, 06:52 PM
my families looking to get one of those ranger rzrs. we saw one at the dunes and they are awesome. and i think they go 55 stock

RUTHLESS
07-14-2007, 07:41 PM
MUST BE NICE

derekhonda
07-14-2007, 08:04 PM
"Uh, yes. I'll take one in red, and oh...camo for the other."

Nice toys, how big of a garage you got out there pap not sure i've ever seen a picture.

NPelletier
07-14-2007, 09:06 PM
persoanlly i like the look of rhinos more...but i cant say i wouldnt love owning one of those as much:devil:

Quad18star
07-14-2007, 09:37 PM
With a set up mud tires , the Razr willl walk a lifted Rhino with mud tires in a nice deep swamp ..... saw it first hand the other day !!!:devil:

Punk'd
07-15-2007, 01:45 AM
We got a Razr for a demo a month or two ago at work and we've rode the crap out of it. They are pretty quick, but man are they tippy! The boss has already flipped it:p

Outlaw 50
07-15-2007, 05:00 AM
Originally posted by Punk'd
We got a Razr for a demo a month or two ago at work and we've rode the crap out of it. They are pretty quick, but man are they tippy! The boss has already flipped it:p

I call B.S.^ jk

I have driven one and slid it sideways at 40mph. It slides like a very stable quad .

250x_kyle
07-15-2007, 09:51 AM
it depends on what surfaces your on its not like its not possible. how do you know what he was doing for all you know he hit a freestyle ramp

Pappy
07-15-2007, 09:58 AM
Originally posted by Outlaw 50
I call B.S.^

I have driven one and slid it sideways at 40mph. It slides like a very stable quad quite well.

you slide it at 40 mph on many surfaces and you will roll it...lol

ruthless, just so you sleep better at night this is not my unit, it is Polaris's. i get to ride and review it and return it when im done. the ranger is mine however and yes, it is nice to be respected enough to get the toys to play with and review....it comes from hard work...lol

i cant really ride it hard due to my broken foot but its quicker then the ranger as expected and feels more like a sport oriented machine. we will be opening a can of whoop *** on this machine and id love to find someone close by with a rhino for a shoot out.

jrspawn
07-15-2007, 10:20 AM
Originally posted by Pappy
you slide it at 40 mph on many surfaces and you will roll it...lol

ruthless, just so you sleep better at night this is not my unit, it is Polaris's. i get to ride and review it and return it when im done. the ranger is mine however and yes, it is nice to be respected enough to get the toys to play with and review....it comes from hard work...lol

i cant really ride it hard due to my broken foot but its quicker then the ranger as expected and feels more like a sport oriented machine. we will be opening a can of whoop *** on this machine and id love to find someone close by with a rhino for a shoot out.

I agree with you there, you are Not gonna slide any of the utv's at 40 and not flip.

I also got this pretty much stock:devil: rhino we can do a shootout with:D

Thank you
Justin

400eXr1d3rZ
07-15-2007, 10:27 AM
Originally posted by jrspawn
I agree with you there, you are Not gonna slide any of the utv's at 40 and not flip.

Pshhh, put it on ice and see what happens.

07250ex
07-15-2007, 10:43 AM
Originally posted by 400eXr1d3rZ

Crackkkkkk lol
pappy those thing look awesome if only they had a foot clutch and a stick shift... id want 1 so bad if they did

jrspawn
07-15-2007, 03:52 PM
Originally posted by 400eXr1d3rZ

Find yourself a UTV and ill be more than happy to place any wager on sliding her sideways at 40 on any surface in stock or near stock form. Your gonna be going for a ride, just make sure you keep your feet and arms in:eek2: :devil:

Thank you
Justin