PDA

View Full Version : 220?

rippenblaster06
07-14-2007, 11:12 AM
im wanting to bore my blaster. but i dont want to run such a big bore like a 240, all i do is trail riding. I've read that the 240 is only good for tt, sand dunes, and drag racing. so does company out there make like a 220 or a 210 kit for the blaster? and does anybody know that if there is a company is the cost less then $1,000. i dont have much money to throw into my bike right now. thank you.
-kevin

honda450rider33
07-14-2007, 06:07 PM
you can have a 240 kit for racing/trail riding who ever told you they were only for tt,dragracing is stupid. they have stroker cranks that will raise the cc's to like 209, that is the hot rods stroker crank, also you could do a mx or a trail porting depending on what you ride, if you did this you would probrably have to get a 34mm carb. vitos sells a 240 kit for like 600 and that is a new cylinder, piston, everything. you would still have to buy the carb though. also they have just a 240 sleeve kit w/piston for like 250 although it would be a better choice to buy the cylinder kit because by the time you pay for the sleeve to be pressed in you will be almost there and with the cylinder it will be more reliable go to vitos.com or trengaracing.com or ctracing.com or projectblaster.com they all sell 240 kits and some other smaller kits hope this helps

pbblaster2
07-17-2007, 08:32 PM
hetrick racing sells a national prot and polish kit for 300 some dollars its realy good

www.hetrickracing.com