PDA

View Full Version : People At Wal-Mart Last Night.

Ghost-Rider
07-14-2007, 09:41 AM
Well as i left Wal-Mart, there were two cars parked out front and a guy and his girl were having a fight as everyone walked by them.Hes screaming at the top of his lungs at her GET BACK IN THE F%$@ING CAR YOU DAMN B$%^#/. and as she kept screaming back at him we heard some good amount of f-bombs and such as kids and people walked by.

Share your story of people being stupid in public.

orca0294
07-14-2007, 09:50 AM
at work two days ago..I was walking backing a car out of where I work and this dude had his windows open and yells "****" quite loud and hes by himself then I go to ship the car up to the front office at my work (collision centers of america) and this dude is outside again at Enterprise rent-a-car talking on the phone telling someone that he got a red "****ing" trailblazer now and he was getting angry and then yells to the phone no you shut the **** up right now and let me talk as I am walking right beside him. He continued to ***** and moan to whoever was on the phone..proboly his wife.

Nick110
07-14-2007, 11:21 AM
In the parking lot of the ski slopes I used to work at i was walking through with my buddy and we say some dude hitting and screaming at his girlfriend. They were both yelling and dropping F bombs at each other and he hit her again. So I look at my buddy and was like, "dude im goin over there to end this you down?" Hes like ya man lets go. So we went over and the guy was like get the **** away from me. So me and my buddy hold this guy down and call the cops.

Ghost-Rider
07-14-2007, 11:37 AM
Originally posted by Nick110
he hit her

Should of thrown him down the slopes.

TeamOMatic69
07-14-2007, 11:44 AM
i was at my school, and was looking towards the parking lot and a car is waiting in a space next to a jeep. Soon another car comes and parks on the other side of the jeep. The two people get out at the same time and go to the fron tof the jeep. They are a divorced couple. The girl says ok give me the keys to the jeep, and the guy says no. So she snatches the keys away from the guy. He gets pissed, and picks her up and throws her on the group. Now she is crying and hurt and she is running away from the guy running aorund the jeep. She finally gets in the jeep and locks the doors and gives the guy the middle finger. She starts driving away fast, and he chases the car and is like give me the damn keys you *****! Then he punches the back window of the jeep out and runs to his cars and floors it to chase her! I was by myself at 5:00 PM after Baseball practice with no one around.

BlaineKaiser450
07-14-2007, 11:46 AM
once there was one guy smoking weed in front of safeway and a police officer is circling the parking lot. The officer stopped and was walking over to this guy and then he (the doper) offered the officer some weed! The officer was shocked and arrested him immediatly.

400eXr1d3rZ
07-14-2007, 12:58 PM
Originally posted by BlaineKaiser450
once there was one guy smoking weed in front of safeway and a police officer is circling the parking lot. The officer stopped and was walking over to this guy and then he (the doper) offered the officer some weed! The officer was shocked and arrested him immediatly.

Interesting, kind of funny actually.

416exfreak
07-14-2007, 01:06 PM
Originally posted by BlaineKaiser450

:p

07-14-2007, 03:27 PM
I was at work and me and this kid where just chilling since my job is a complete joke. It was Halloween so a bunch of like drunk 20yd olds were hanging out in the parking lot all drunk and ****. And some kids my age, like 17-18 started yelling **** at them, and throwing eggs and ****. And the older guys took a metal bat out of their truck to get beat their *** but they got away. None of the eggs even hit them, they all hit some like brand new mini cooper. But anyway, swear to god, one of the older guys did heroin in the middle of the parking lot. Then another one started freaking out at his girlfriend and started yelling at her and throwing beer bottles. Then someone called the cops.

700bRad
07-14-2007, 06:00 PM
One time I was lifeguarding at a park, and we got radiod to keep an eye out for a white male with brown hair and a beard, because he had kid napped his kid (he didnt have custody) and came to the park to take her swimming. They also suspected him of having a meth lab in his truck. Well we watched for him and didnt see him all day untill the park was closing, so we radiod the police. Meanwhile he gets into a fight with his brother in law about him taking the kid, and the guy pulls a knife. I called security and aproached the man with an ore for defense and a pack of cig's to try and calm him down. The lifeguards and security had the man circled untill the cops got there but he still refused to drop the knife. When the cops arrived he tryed running, he only made it like 10 yards and the cops took him to the ground. It was scary but super gnarly! lol. The sad thing is, his daughter was right there watching it all happen, and she was screaming how she doesnt want her dad to go to jail again.

07-14-2007, 06:24 PM
a couple weeks ago i was out in downtown and there was a few guys out there on the other side of the street. 2 guys got into an arguement with another guy and they were yelling at eachother and the 1 guy pulled out a gun and shot it at the other 2. The bulet missed, people running everywhere and then the other 2 guys beat him down. I was directly across the street

tgreenz400
07-14-2007, 06:36 PM
well i can ride on the roads where i live with np at all...except for a 14 yr old kid that lives down the street who trys to be badass and shoot anyone who rides by on a 4wheeler with a paintball gun:ermm: but dont worry ive done the basics, donuts in his driveway, paintballs on the cars and stuff but it gets old cuz if u get off to run and beats his *** he runs right inside:scary:

rcer450r
07-14-2007, 07:42 PM
Well this one actually happpened today, Well we when to the local swimming hole and there was a bunch of people there, they were drinking and there were two drunk guys. Well one was messing around and just kinda elbowed the other guy in the face, well that pissed him off and he was way smaller than the other dude and said he was going to kick his f%$#$*# a$# well we left before anything else happened but ya people do, do stupid stuff

3exrider23
07-14-2007, 08:57 PM
not sure if this counts or not. my dad and a few of his buddys were having a few drinks a few years back qwhen a girl ran up to them crying saying her boyfriend beat her she needed a ride home. they went to get ice. gave her the ride home. the ride home there was alot of cops out and you could kinda tell something was up but they just didnt thin anythign about it. they dropped the girl off at her house. on the way home just a few houses away from where they dropped her off there was a police check thing going on. they asked my dad and his friend with him if they saw a young female with blonde hair. described her and all. they told the officer the story and all but never foudn otu what she was wanted for. kinda scary cause you know it had to be pretty serious after all the trouble they went threw. the bad part is i got caught riding about 2 years after this happened and when they went to check my dads record that came up but it was all summerized so they thought he had some sort of criminal record

Quad18star
07-14-2007, 09:53 PM
Many years ago my dad and I were comming back from a hockey game and were driving slow down the street cuz of all the traffic . Well there's 1 guy on the sidewalk walking in one direction and there's 2 other guys comming the other way and you knew these guys were going to cause a problem . As they pass the 1 guy , something was said , then some pushing started , then the 1 guy gets jumped by the other 2.

They start kneeing him and kicking him ... so my dad said to wait in the car. My dad played football in his younger years and played hockey all his life ... he was an enforcer on the team . So he gets out of the car , grabs ahold of one of the guys from the back of the jacket and throws him up against a building . He then grabs the other guys and tackles him to the ground. All I remember hearing was the 2 guys ( about 25 yrs old) saying " Whoa Man , Whoa Whoa chillout " then they ****ed off . My dad got back in the car and we drove off. Later that night he was thinking back at how stupid of a move it was ..... for all he knew , one of the guys could have been carrying a knife or a gun or something . :ermm:

I've also seen a guy hit a girl at an outdoor concert then take off running. A group of about 5 or 6 guys caught up to him and gave him a good beating . One of them had even grabbed a piece of wood and smacked the guy in the face a few times. All this happened while about 100 or more people watched.

I won't even get into the stuff I've seen when I was bartending.

ZeroLogic
07-14-2007, 10:53 PM
There is nothing more I hate then a guy laying a hand on a girl.:o :mad:

Nick110
07-15-2007, 12:20 PM
Originally posted by ZeroLogic
There is nothing more I hate then a guy laying a hand on a girl.:o :mad:

Thats exactly why I did something. I wasnt gonna sit there and beat the kids arse, so I just called the cops. It was funny tho case while me and my buddy had this kid pinned down he was talking ****. Im like dude you do realize that your getting owned right now and then heading to jail.

TeamOMatic69
07-15-2007, 07:21 PM
Originally posted by Nick110
Im like dude you do realize that your getting owned right now and then heading to jail. hhaha thats some funny ****!

flyin#5
07-15-2007, 07:26 PM
so i was working at a store and we fill propane tanks.... so this guy comes in and wants me to fill his tank... i look at the valve and its frozen with ice so i told him that i couldnt fill it... and maybe he should bring it inside for a while and let it melt off. then the guy asks "you think i could just melt it with a lighter?" :eek: :ermm:

reconmaster
07-15-2007, 08:21 PM
heres your sign

ZeroLogic
07-15-2007, 08:26 PM
Originally posted by reconmaster
heres your sign

lmao.

Chicksdigme423
07-15-2007, 11:36 PM
i work at an ace hardware and a man came in one time and asked me where our shovels were and i showed him our assortment and he picked one out and left.... (wooden handle i might add) came back about 3 hours later towards the end of my shift and told me that the shovel was defective... so i took a look at it and there were no cracks or splinters in the handle and the head of the shovel didnt even have a scratch in the paint yet! so he INSISTED that he return it, so i called the owner down from the office and explained to him over the phone the situation, first thing he asks the customer "why is this defective?" the gentleman replied with "this gives me blisters.... you could get sued for selling a product that harms the customer like this!!!!"

QuadJunkies
07-15-2007, 11:58 PM
I hate to see what this world will be like in 20 years..:ermm:

People have no good morals anymore,no respect, no patience,no common courtesy,no manors,always in a hurry and thats everyone elses fault....no self respect or for others and the list goes on........What has this world become?
And what about all that is being taught to our kids that is is all acceptable?!!!

Its a shame how people are turning out ,not to say everyone is this way but we as a society are completely out of control and need to get a grip!

300exOH
07-16-2007, 09:48 AM
I was on my way last weekend to Kelly's Island with my mom/stepdad and I had told them how bad things are in the town I live but they never really believed me until that morning. We stopped at a gas station to fuel up and a guy in a pos mustang decided he owned the place and parked completely sideways in the parking spaces in front of the building taking up at least 3 spots. Another lady pulls in in a beretta and decides to park right in front of the guy to block him in...apparently he didn't like it too much and started calling her a stupid B^%$#(among other names). This was at 9 or 10 in the morning and there were kids everywhere including my own. After they had a few choice word then the mustang left squealing tires and screaming obscenities the whole way. Of course the police show up 5-10 min. later with no clue as to what happened and proceeded to do nothing.

Needless to say my parents believe me now. This kind of stuff goes on constantly in the little hick town I live in. I can't wait to sell my house...

400exrider99
07-16-2007, 04:00 PM
as good as some of the others but an elderly man bought a cartons of o.j. and wanted to return them about 10mins later because the juice was FROZEN. Not concentrated juice.