PDA

View Full Version : ephedrine in broncaid.

mine
07-12-2007, 10:16 PM
Alot of people have been telling me about the ephedrin in broncaid, 25mg's? It's also proven to help increase air capacity in the lungs.

Does anybody know anythting on this, I might also try no-doz, because of the caffiene, which is also an apettite suppressent.

These guys know what they're talking about, the first page of posts is really what got me interested,

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=2982391

These are the guidlines(below) Im going with,(e stands for ephedrine, C stands for caffiene.)

http://terracotta2.googlepages.com/ecstack

If the stuff messes with me, i will not continue taking it.

Just for the record, i do about an hour of cardio a day, on top of an hour of lifting, for the past 2-weeks or so,( I'm not expecting the fat to just *fall off*)

I currently weigh 241 Lbs.(july 13), i want to be 221 Lbs. by september 6th,

Thank you

Please, if possible, try to keep this thread from getting locked, i really do want serious replies on these "supplements"You are not aloud to purchase any products which contain ephedrine at any store/pharmacy with out an adult and an *up to date* license, In NJ you are not aloud to purchase an excess of two items containing ephedrine on the same license, within a month

pro-rider46
07-12-2007, 11:40 PM
i really dont know anything about supplement but just wanted to state that i am catching up to you, i am a 216 and im only 14! i am also only 5'9'' too. i thought that might make you feel better. but i guess i'm strong so i guess thats were i get most off my wieght

my 450r's weight limit is almost maxed out

mine
07-13-2007, 11:23 AM
Originally posted by pro-rider46
i really dont know anything about supplement but just wanted to state that i am catching up to you, i am a 216 and im only 14! i am also only 5'9'' too. i thought that might make you feel better. but i guess i'm strong so i guess thats were i get most off my wieght

my 450r's weight limit is almost maxed out

I started going to gym when i was 14, just didnt take it serious. Iwish i did,Get into shape and highschool will be good to you.

Ps. I just took my first cycle of ec stack and WOW, amazing, breathing really is easier and the caffiene has really kept me from being hungry all day.I just went for a 30 minute bike ride and i could go full on the whole time, thats deffinetly a 'wow' for me.

I had an amazing increase of stamina,the pump was amazing, and i deffinetly do think i will not be falling asleep at work tonight.

For those of you that arent hypersensitive to caffiene or epedrine/ephedra, I would deffinetly look into this for those long riding trips, and races.