Roobus1
10-23-2002, 10:41 AM
another one

Roobus1
10-23-2002, 10:42 AM
another one again

YLW400
holy he$%, why don't those people get a little closer?? Maybe like in the middle of the track. Are people always like that??? That close to the action

Roobus1
want some more

Roobus1
10-23-2002, 10:44 AM
can't get enough

Roobus1
10-23-2002, 10:44 AM
woohoo

Roobus1
10-23-2002, 10:45 AM
last one, I have some small videos if I can figure out how to post those.

Roobus1
10-23-2002, 10:53 AM
Yep! It's funny to watch the people run when a rider loses control. Of course I was one of those since I wanted some cool pics. I saw so many quad get trashed from flipping on the hills, but the crowd usually saved the quad before it flipped. So that's a benefit of having them so close. It's really cool, because you can ride your quad around to different parts of the track. That woods has some gnarly hills. It was a blast! Don't know if other races let you ride your quads around. This is really the only kind of race I have been to.

10-23-2002, 10:55 AM
Keep em coming,,,and yes the people sometimes almost stand on the trail..I figured if there dumb enough to get in front of me then shame on em,,cuz I'm not movin...:devil YOu do't have any of a goofy lookin guy with cut front fenders with #21 on it do ya???:D

YLW400
10-23-2002, 11:00 AM
they remind me of the spectators in the baja like races....you know with the Subarus going 120 around a dirt turn, and the people 5 ft from em' You would really have to be carefful drinking out there.....a rider might hit you and make you spill your beer:devil

10-23-2002, 11:06 AM
Yeah I found it pretty funny at that race..YOu get to the bottom of the big hill..you got 5000 screaming drunk fans with beers in both hands directing you on which way you should go up the hill..:huh and in between taken drinks of beer and pointin with there pinky so they don't spill any,,there sayin,,don't be scared just do it.. :eek: LMAO Next year I'll be racin in the morning and i'll be one of the drunks double fisted tellin everybody how to ride their quad....Wooo hoooo LMAO

Pappy
10-23-2002, 11:09 AM
don t worry fella's ....if i see rico pointin wit his "lil pinky" i will shove his arse down the hill:eek: :blah

knighttime2
10-23-2002, 11:52 AM
how was your "ironman" race compared to the trails at Hatfield McCoy :confused: :eek: :huh

QuadTrix6
10-23-2002, 11:57 AM
those people are really close is right, nice pics

ranger400ex
10-23-2002, 02:22 PM
:eek: :eek: :eek: GUESS WHO THE BAD***** IN PICTURE NUMBER ONE IS??.........THAT WOULD BE NONE OTHER THAN MYSELF. I was pulling a rico and running fenderless. I didn't take any pictures of the race so whoever took that pic, can I get a copy or have you got it you can send on email??
(Sorry for tootin the "self" horn, but I never seem to get anyone to take any worthwhile pics)

Thanks

BMW

ben.wrightsman@divsys.com

ranger400ex
10-23-2002, 02:32 PM
I just have to say that I nearly shat myself after looking at this post and realizing that someone took a random photo and it happend to be of me. if ya look closely the guy behind me is the one who cranked me in the back while cresting the hill. He lost control and went sideways down the hill which is definitley not how you want to go down.

BMW:D

10-23-2002, 03:06 PM
I thought the guy in the pic looked like a dork,,,and yelp I was right..:D

bmf400ex
10-23-2002, 03:06 PM
**** **** damn it, i missed the ironman, i wanted to go, when was it last weekend.

ranger400ex
10-23-2002, 03:20 PM
I think the JR Class should be sponsered by rogaine. Seems like all the guys who ride in it are bald or just have a bit of fuzz...lemme see team Quadshop junior class would be JEFF, RICO and KENNY. Marty still has hair and John is hard to tell cause he is wearing the Elka hat all the time.

I guess when I brought the free hats to the Greenville race I should have gotten em to the guys who really needed them....you know who you are. :P

How are you guys gonna make it through the Mid-South series with no hair on the nogan to keep you warm? Oh that's right...I forgot....that is what your sister is for....damn rednecks.

Now I know why all the hot chicks are single in kentucky. They have no brothers and their daddy is long gone with his sister.

:D

Pappy
10-23-2002, 03:22 PM
:eek: :grr

10-23-2002, 05:16 PM
Yeah I found it pretty funny at that race..YOu get to the bottom of the big hill..you got 5000 screaming drunk fans with beers in both hands directing you on which way you should go up the hill.. and in between taken drinks of beer and pointin with there pinky so they don't spill any,,there sayin,,don't be scared just do it.. LMAO Next year I'll be racin in the morning and i'll be one of the drunks double fisted tellin everybody how to ride their quad....Wooo hoooo LMAO
The funny thing about this is that we listen to them. Where else do soober people do what drunks tell them. GOD bless these people the make racing fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JustRace
10-23-2002, 05:57 PM
Originally posted by ranger400ex
I think the JR Class should be sponsered by rogaine. Seems like all the guys who ride in it are bald or just have a bit of fuzz...lemme see team Quadshop junior class would be JEFF, RICO and KENNY. Marty still has hair and John is hard to tell cause he is wearing the Elka hat all the time.

I guess when I brought the free hats to the Greenville race I should have gotten em to the guys who really needed them....you know who you are. :P

How are you guys gonna make it through the Mid-South series with no hair on the nogan to keep you warm? Oh that's right...I forgot....that is what your sister is for....damn rednecks.

Now I know why all the hot chicks are single in kentucky. They have no brothers and their daddy is long gone with his sister.

LMAO!!!!

10-24-2002, 06:47 AM

:eek: :eek:

spincr4hire
10-24-2002, 07:55 AM
ranger, I couldn't resist...:D

cdalejef
10-24-2002, 08:05 AM

:D All I can say is PAYBACKS ARE H@LL!!!:grr
Nice pic Spincr....LOL Hoosers!!!:blah

spincr4hire
10-24-2002, 12:40 PM
Is it true that all there are in Indiana is corn & pigs (and I'm not just referring to the women)...??? J/K:D

JustRace
10-24-2002, 12:46 PM
Originally posted by spincr4hire
ranger, I couldn't resist...:D

This thread just keeps getting better and better :D LMAO!!!

10-24-2002, 01:02 PM
Originally posted by spincr4hire
Is it true that all there are in Indiana is corn & pigs (and I'm not just referring to the women)...??? J/K:D

Yes it's partially true,,besides the corn and pigs there's alot of people ate up with the dumbarse..:blah

spincr4hire
10-24-2002, 01:09 PM
Be careful Rico, you are awfully close to the border...I heard that dumbarse disease can swim across rivers...:eek: :D

ranger400ex
10-24-2002, 03:13 PM
You stupid freaking rednecks cannot even spell!! :D

Hoosier not hooser

Corn and PIGS eh?....what is Rico's girl doing in Indiana ??:eek:

It is obvious that you Kentuckians are inbred....apparently the BALDNESS and lack of sense are side effects of daddy"hitting the hay" with his sister!!!!!!!!!!! (KENNY, are you originally from KY too??)

The hillbilly accent must come from when you were all kids learning to talk with chewing tabacco or your sisters lips in the way. :p

Why else would RealTV name KY as their favorite place to get idiot videos, and the sign entering KY says "HEY YA'LL WATCH DIS".

How do you know when you have entered into KY??.............................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ............You stop to take a leak beside a fence and all the animals back up to it.:blah

BMW

Blysster
10-24-2002, 03:20 PM

How do you know when you have entered into KY??

You stop to take a leak beside a fence and all the animals back up to it.:blah

LMAO!

spincr4hire
10-25-2002, 05:41 AM
hahahahaha.... :rolleyes:

Pappy
10-25-2002, 06:44 AM
no....i aint from kentucky....was close tho.....im from them ther hills of tenessee. i only saw one small group of backwoods when i went to ky......

they are in every state from what i can tell.:o

spincr4hire
10-25-2002, 06:46 AM
Originally posted by 400ex127
no....i aint from kentucky....was close tho.....im from them ther hills of tenessee. i only saw one small group of backwoods when i went to ky......

they are in every state from what i can tell.:o

yep, theres some in every state...

tprender
10-25-2002, 07:41 AM
Yes, but the people in IN have all of there teeth. In Tenn and Ky it seems that almost eveyone is missing at least one.

spincr4hire
10-25-2002, 08:08 AM
Originally posted by tprender
Yes, but the people in IN have all of there teeth. In Tenn and Ky it seems that almost eveyone is missing at least one.

Do you part time as a dentist in Indiana or something? :rolleyes:
I have all my teeth and so does everyone I associate with..its called dental insurance.

monkeyboy
11-18-2004, 11:08 AM
i wuz att da race an one ma clazz

:macho

Taco
11-18-2004, 11:19 AM
Originally posted by monkeyboy
i wuz att da race an one ma clazz

:macho was you in the 50cc class?

popo
11-18-2004, 12:02 PM
Geez he's still catching up on posts from 2002