PDA

View Full Version : 10,000,000.00

MSL
10-23-2002, 09:24 AM
what do you guys think about the sniper asking for $10,000,000.00 ?

Pappy
10-23-2002, 09:25 AM
you forgot a few zero's...lol its 10,000,000.00

Guy400
10-23-2002, 09:25 AM
You mean $10,000,000.00??

MSL
10-23-2002, 09:26 AM
:o DOH!

I fixed it

redrider ex
10-23-2002, 09:26 AM
?

Pappy
10-23-2002, 09:28 AM
he has left 2 letters to teh police....along with the empty shell casing in the woods to the police......and he is also pissed off at the hotline they set up....they hung up on him 3 times:huh

redrider ex
10-23-2002, 09:39 AM
guy

Knight440
10-23-2002, 09:51 AM
ya think he would take a check :grr :grr :grr :blah maybe be one with just a touch of anthrax:devil

Pappy
10-23-2002, 09:53 AM
im still not ruling out al quada....with bin laden probably in allah's hands they may be runnin out of cash:eek: it may come out he is just some sycho path....but i still have an uneasy feeling its terrorizm as in al quada or something:grr

EricB
10-23-2002, 10:27 AM
anyone see the movie swordfish? make terrorism unimagineable? i really think thats a good idea, send that idiot a brief case full of money....and antrax hehe. but our sissy foo foo libral government wouldn't have any of that! i meen for christ sakes he's shooting people at random, why would we want to kill him in a cruel way?

makes sense eh? go librals! *sarcasm*

Mxbubs
10-23-2002, 10:40 AM
I seriously doubt he is doing this for money, and he knows good and well he aint getting no money. He is just asking for money to throw the police off, or to get his own laugh. He knows there will be no money.

ryewith
10-23-2002, 10:53 AM
I agree with ya kenny.

QuadTrix6
10-23-2002, 10:59 AM
im not buying the 10million, i think its someone else ripping the sniper off ...saying that there the sniper just to get the money, i hope we kill this son of ***** soon and the guy who made the false statements about seeing the sniper

Pappy
10-23-2002, 11:06 AM
well if it wasnt the sniper or his cohort....how in the **** did he get the bullet casing? and the area was sweeped immediately after both shootings ( saturday night and monday morning) and thats where they found the letters and casing. s.o.b. even put them in a plastic zip loc bag so they wouldnt get screwed up by rain:eek:

they reported this weekend that they did find evidence in afgahnistan that al quada had researched this type of terrorizm....even down to how many people they would need to kill in order to get maximum exposure from the media:eek:

its nutty.....damn right nutty i tell ya

redrider ex
10-23-2002, 12:34 PM
i hope they catch him soon

DMC mx400ex
10-23-2002, 01:04 PM
correction, i hope they find THEM soon

kc 300EX
10-23-2002, 01:18 PM
Why does this sniper believe he is "god'?

I dont get it, he can shoot some innocent people from far away and he is "god"? I could do that for chryst sakes, 7mm at 200yrds thats not even a problem, I could hit Cigarette Butts. Hes just being a smartass now, he is going to **** up sooner or later when he gets too cocky

Pappy
10-23-2002, 01:23 PM
i dunno....ummm.....remember in the movie navy seals? the team snipers call sign was god. well....if he is just a nutjob....ya heard that here first;)

TC17
10-23-2002, 01:29 PM
Originally posted by 400ex127
put them in a plastic zip loc bag so they wouldnt get screwed up by rain:eek:

the government puts everything in ziploc bags. at every one of those investigations. i think that's so if they do a DNA test and one of the investigators touched the bag the DNA would be there's.

i think that the sniper needs money to give to bin loden and them so they can go and buy weapons or something. i think there should be hidden camer's in parts of some cities, stores and stuff so they can catch the shooting on tape. but...there would be way too many cameras.

10-23-2002, 01:33 PM
i know nobody asked me how i feel but i am gonna say it anyway because this pi$$es me right the f**k off. i think it is one person white male 30-40. i dont know but has anybody seen the movie from the dirty hary searies when there is that crazed sniper i think that is exactly wat this guy is. but he wants to die because anybody who does this knows there isnt a way they are going to get away live so he knows he is gonna die and he wants to have "fun" ( his sick twisted meaning of fun) while he can. well to u mister sniper have fun in **** because it will be worse thn anything we could do to you:grr

Pappy
10-23-2002, 01:33 PM
listen to me.......THE FRIGGON SNIPER PUT THE LETTER AND CASING IN THE ZIP LOC BAG.....NOT THE EVIDENCE TECHNICIANS.

thats the whole point.....he is toying with the police....

330exracer122
10-23-2002, 01:37 PM
i like how hes settin a good example for other terrorist :(

motochris
10-23-2002, 01:42 PM
He is just a sick F**K... I dont think it has anything to do will Bin Lauden or any crap like that.... Why do you ask, cause the targets are random people.... If you study terrorism the sniper would be hitting targets like goveners,congressmen, people in some sort of power...Its not like them to shoot normal people...

As for calling him a Sniper it pisses me off... He is NO sniper... I could teach you all and your wife/girlfriends to shoot like that... When you have to hit a target almost 1 mile away with a 50cal and hit it with in a 5"or less radious thats a sniper... Not 100 yards or less...

Almost wanting to go and get that reward there offering... He would be a dead man...

671 grains of problem solving....... Got to love a 50cal.......

PS... Be safe i see some of you live in that area..............

kabd69667
10-23-2002, 01:46 PM
One thing that i thought of, i kinda think he's a terrorist. He's got the whole nation paying attention to this shooting spree. This could be what he wants. Maybe their planning something big. They've got us off-guard, now is their chance to pull another 9/11. He might be part of al-quida or whatever...****, i don't know

redrider ex
10-23-2002, 01:51 PM
you could be right

Team Outlaw #34
10-23-2002, 01:58 PM
I think that it is as terrorist.....when they find him they should shooot him right away!.....

Pappy
10-23-2002, 02:11 PM
motochris i agree somewhat....but...look up the definition of a sniper...it has absolutly nothing to do with range. police snipers are trained to engage targets at 100 yards and less. the average police snipers shot in this country is 70 yards....just some info for you.

as far as training....yep...pulling the trigger and hitting a human target is not the hard part. and has far as sniper training....dont think for a minute our own government doesnt train our snipers to engage targets in an urban setting....been to quantico lately?;)

Mxbubs
10-23-2002, 02:25 PM
Playing with the police?

I agree. He knows there will be no money. He gets his rocks off playing with the police and confusing poeple.

I believe he HAS to have a driver. He is getting dropped off and picked up. Someone who commits the perferct murder always wants someone to know, he wants to tell, and the only person he can brag to is the driver.

I say hire a sniper/snipers to catch a sniper. Have you all seen "Enemy at the Gates"?

DEAL
10-23-2002, 04:37 PM
Hes one sick fuqqer.
He deserves to be caught and tortured.

MichaelS693
10-23-2002, 04:44 PM
the money thing wont work cause if they give him the money it would probably end up like speed 1 where the cops give the guy money and they are all staked out and **** and wherever they put it for him they will be waiting the banks wouldnt take 10 million dollars i mean honestly who all of a sudden puts 10 mil in the bank well that is if they are smart enough....also if the sniper is good enough he could send someone else in his place like take a hostage or somethin and send them to get it in case the police are staked out waitin to shoot:grr :eek: :confused: :rolleyes: ;) :)

cheetah
10-23-2002, 04:57 PM
I'm not sure about if he's with alqueda or not. It is a good point of how it could be a setup for another 9/11, but the media has to STOP!!!! We will never catch this guy if the media doesn't keep their mouth shut. They say he shoots in maryland, he goes to DC, they say he takes off weekends, he kills on a Sat., they say they got planes searching within the MD/DC area, he leaves there and goes to VA. They even told within about 2 min. which roads were cut off in VA. They will never catch this guy if they don't quit telling him what the police are doing.

10-23-2002, 05:00 PM
This guy has some serious problems. He gets his jollies off by shooting people?? I like riding my quad personally. But i think he does have antoher person with him to drive. There also might be more than 1 sniper too. I really don't know but i hop him/they get caught. All you guys up in that area please be careful and don't get hurt.

PS who says 14 year olds don't watch cnn???

~JOEY~

tants
10-23-2002, 05:51 PM
they even cancelled all after school activities in MA, VA, and around there. those highschool footballs teams now play in a federal bureo stadium.
as kenny says, damn right nutty

10-23-2002, 06:44 PM
yo this guy is a sniper n prob a highly trained one no averge person can pick up a gun n shoot some one in brood day light when a 1000 cops r lookin fo ru n not get CAUGHT

CHAUNCY
10-23-2002, 10:13 PM
Ya i remember how they called the sniper "god" and i remember enemy at the gates how it was sniper versus sniper.
I think whoever said tehy are planning another 9/11 is right
I mean everyone will be worriedd and concentrating on how to catch him then BOOM another plan or bomb blows up and kills hundreds if not thousands. I dont know if i believe if he is a terrorist. The whole driver thing males a lot of sense and i tihnk that the news people should keep quite because whatever they say he doesnt do next thing you know he does. But sometimes when the cops are lookin for you it is easier because they are woried and wont notice a lot of things that mey night seem normal.

Pappy
10-23-2002, 10:15 PM
well....i can tell ya all the cops are at the shooting scenes here....first time ive been able to get fresh donuts and hot coffee in years:eek:

they got a line on these freaks....so just maybe it will be over soon. im gonn aget pissed tho....i like my crispy creams:mad:

CHAUNCY
10-23-2002, 10:18 PM
Originally posted by 400ex127
well....i can tell ya all the cops are at the shooting scenes here....first time ive been able to get fresh donuts and hot coffee in years:eek:

they got a line on these freaks....so just maybe it will be over soon. im gonn aget pissed tho....i like my crispy creams:mad:

LoL
Hopefully they will get this guy or group of people soon

popo
10-24-2002, 12:34 AM
well....i can tell ya all the cops are at the shooting scenes here....first time ive been able to get fresh donuts and hot coffee in years

Kenny, that's just not nice! You hurt my feelings. We also have been on high alert. Problem is, it's trying to hunt for a boogey man. I can't believe the SOB is getting away with the perimeter set. This guy is highly trained.

Kenny, If you need to get your family out of there, you more than welcome at my house. My 1yr old needs to learn some bad habits. Just bring your CDALE he he he.

Pappy
10-24-2002, 08:05 AM
lmao popo...nuttin bad to say about 5.0 ...i just like my coffee and donuts too:macho :blah

he has help...thats all i can say.;)

10-24-2002, 01:48 PM
hay 400ex127 isnt it kinda freeky knowing that at any moment u could be walking somwhare and ban u are dead i mean common this guy doesnt care who ,at ehare, or when he kills he just does i think it would scare the piss outta me to know that.

QuadTrix6
10-24-2002, 01:55 PM
hey i think they got THEM (2) thank god...hey did n e of you guys hear about the word he made moose say on the tv....quote, "we caugfht the sniper like a duck in a noose" do you guys think its some kind of code to release other snipers or to send a message over seas? just some thing for thought