PDA

View Full Version : 450R lost...

Gray33
07-11-2007, 07:20 PM
hey guys most of you know that i have been wanting a 450r for a long time. Well, my parents finally are letting me getting one but here is my story. Alright, we load up my fourwheeler (blasteR) and head to our local shop on saturday. We get there the guy working there said he cant give us a trade in value and he says come back tuesday so i call tuesday and he went to indy for a acution. So tuesday night i am looking on ebay for 450r and belive it or not there it was sitting on ebay. When saturday when i was sitting on it they said it needed "rejetted". And there asking price in the store was 4200. So, I send the owner (jason) a email over ebay saying that i would like to trade my blaster and cash for the quad and what is your bottom dollar. he replys back 3300 i am like wow that is a good deal so i tell my mom and she is like ok but u still need a 1,000 more since we thought we would get out 1400 out of my blaster. So, thrusday it sells over ebay for 3,320 I would of bidded but the guy said it needed rejeted and i wasnt goin to buy something that you couldnt start and ride. So, today the day the owner is in after 2 weeks of trying to get a hold of him. I am like so i see you sold that 450 on ebay for 3320 i am like i will give u 3500 for it with the cash from my trade in. he is like no but we do have a 2004 honda 450r all stock for 3400 i am like why would i buy it when you just sold a 04 with a pipe,nerfs,skid plate,ac front bumber for 3,300 and this one was a little beat up and less condition then the other. What do you think i should do buy the one or go to a differnt place to look

here it is:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=009&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWA%3AIT&viewitem=&item=190129462467&rd=1,1

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=009&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWA%3AIT&viewitem=&item=190129462467&rd=1,1 (http://http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=009&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWA%3AIT&viewitem=&item=190129462467&rd=1,1)

then he says well if you were 1 day ealryer i would of sold it to you i am like well if you were in ohio then i would have

honda4life72
07-11-2007, 07:28 PM
i'm first ......told u it wasn't true:devil:

owh and aftermarket parts offer little to no value to the bike:ermm:

XCAdam89
07-11-2007, 07:35 PM
Honestly, It's good and well if you actually get the bike and make a thread to show it off.

But all of these annoying threads, "I almost got this...." but.. and so on simply only waste the bandwidth of the site, and annoy a bunch of people.

I'm not meaning this in a bashing way, but how many people really care about threads like this...

416exfreak
07-11-2007, 07:43 PM
dude...everyone on this site is sick of your "450r" threads....you dont have one, and personally i hope you never do.

Your to immature for a 450, and you damn sure dont deserve one.
If you really wanted one, then you would sell your blaster, and start working instead of making up these bogus freakin stories about how you "almost got a 450r"....

So, gray33, until you actually get a 450...STFU!!!!!!!!

wilkin250r
07-11-2007, 07:45 PM
Originally posted by XCAdam89
Honestly, It's good and well if you actually get the bike and make a thread to show it off.

But all of these annoying threads, "I almost got this...." but.. and so on simply only waste the bandwidth of the site, and annoy a bunch of people.

I'm not meaning this in a bashing way, but how many people really care about threads like this...

You know what ELSE wastes bandwidth? Stupid, annoying, pointless replies.

You don't like the thread, don't come in, and/or don't reply. We don't need posts like this.

07250ex
07-11-2007, 07:49 PM
Originally posted by wilkin250r
You know what ELSE wastes bandwidth? Stupid, annoying, pointless replies.

You don't like the thread, don't come in, and/or don't reply. We don't need posts like this.

im assuming bandwidth is the amount of data the site can hold? techinicly how many posts can this site hold then??

ZeroLogic
07-11-2007, 08:00 PM
Originally posted by 07250ex
im assuming bandwidth is the amount of data the site can hold? techinicly how many posts can this site hold then??

Cough, Cough, wise *** Cough.:p

Umm periods do wonders in sentences. I didn't understand a damn thing you just wrote. Did you get the 450 or no?

trx400EXtreme
07-11-2007, 08:10 PM
Originally posted by ZeroLogic
Cough, Cough, wise *** Cough.:p

Umm periods do wonders in sentences. I didn't understand a damn thing you just wrote. Did you get the 450 or no?

lol:D

07-11-2007, 08:12 PM
this is what i think of ur posts