PDA

View Full Version : 1st ride on crotchroket

pro-rider46
07-09-2007, 10:51 PM
my brother just bought a 2004 r6 and brought over to the house and he let me take it for a ride, and my god is that thing fast. it was preety cool because i am only 14 and riding a sweet motorcycle. i now have a extreme urge to buy one now. btw do any of you know how old you have to be to get your bike permit.

Ghost-Rider
07-09-2007, 10:56 PM
Going by Michigan rules but at 15 you can get a MOPED license and when your 16 and have a drivers license you need to get a motorcycle endorsement put on your drivers license in order to legally drive a motorcycle.

2002400ex
07-10-2007, 01:22 AM
i got my motor driven cycle license when i was 14 in alabama. you can drive only bikes under 150cc's. i think when you turn 15 you can drive 250cc's or below. and when you turn 16 you can drive anything. thats just how it goes in alabama, i think. you could probably get a crf150 and make it street legal or else get a moped :macho

400exstud
07-10-2007, 08:23 AM
In Wisconsin your not on the road until you get your temps at 15 1/2. Then at 16 you can get your real license. From there you can get your motorcycle license.

Keep in mind the price of insurance. For a 600 sport bike, for me with a perfect driving record (almost 18 years old), the lowest quote I got was over $2000/year.

derekhonda
07-10-2007, 09:39 AM
You can get a motorcycle permit in indiana when you are 15 by taking a written test. Rules are no passengers, helmet is always to be worn, and no riding at night. Then at 16 you can take a driving test and get your full blown motorcycles license with no rules. Stop by your BMV and ask them how your state does it.

pro-rider46
07-10-2007, 03:31 PM
thats wkat ithink it is in pa

mineralgrey01gt
07-10-2007, 03:40 PM
sorry im not being an *** or anything, but you are not mature enough for a motorcycle of that caliber. No matter how much you want one, it would be for your best interest if you didnt get one till you have more confidence in your riding and thats confidence you can prove

mine
07-10-2007, 04:06 PM
Originally posted by mineralgrey01gt
sorry im not being an *** or anything, but you are not mature enough for a motorcycle of that caliber. No matter how much you want one, it would be for your best interest if you didnt get one till you have more confidence in your riding and thats confidence you can prove

How are you going to tell us how mature he is?

How are you going to tell us whats in his best interest?

Do you know him presonally?

How do you know he hasn't had experience with crotch rockets before?

I rode my fathers katana all the time when i was 14, boy did i love that thing untill reality kicked in and realized he needs a car.

What if he wants to take it to the track or the strip and ride it ?

If parents are having their 12 year old boys/girls flying 30 feet above their head on offroad vehicles, i dont see whats wrong with a 14 y/o wanting to take a street bike to a closed course.:ermm:

pro-rider46
07-10-2007, 04:13 PM
i have plenty of confidence on that bike. if i didnt i would have said i am scared of it. the only way for me to gain confidence is to get get more seat time. just cause it goes 180mph doesnt mean i will go that fast. just like your stang will go like 150mph but you probalby go on average like 60 or so.

pro-rider46
07-10-2007, 04:16 PM
Originally posted by mine

I rode my fathers katana all the time when i was 14, boy did i love that thing untill reality kicked in and realized he needs a car.

If parents are having their 12 year old boys/girls flying 30 feet above their head on offroad vehicles, i dont see whats wrong with a 14 y/o wanting to take a street bike to a closed course.:ermm:

i agree

07-10-2007, 04:23 PM
congrats on getting to ride it ...streetbikes are alot of fun...ill still pick mx over it anyday but when i dont feel like going out and beeting myself up on a mx track streetbikes are where its at...ive riden my dads 2002 r1 and my brothers 2003 gsxr750 ...with me on the gixxer and my dad on the r1 the gixxer wins in a drag race from 60-130...both of the bikes are for sale right now on ebay were gunna get newer ones
heres a link to both our bikes for sale
http://motors.search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZswbuilder1962

and to the other guy how do you know he isnt mature enough to ride a r6...have you ever ridden a r6 and coudlnt handle it so you dont think he can...do you know his past experience with anything hes ridden befor? im 16 and have been on streetbikes since 6 months after i turned 16 and i can out ride alot of older guys who have been riding streetbikes way longer than i have...i can wheelie one as long as i want going through the gears...i can ride endos about 10-15 ft so far...ive had the gixxer over 150mph...but if i told you im 16 and ride a gixxer 750 and r1 you would tell me im not mature enough for it?

Wills 77

Sjorge450R
07-10-2007, 04:42 PM
pennsylvania rules say you have to be a minimum of 16. you take the same stupid test on the PC for your motorcycle permit, just liek the car permit, but the questions are obvisily MC oriented. Then you need that for 6 months. During that time, no passengers, no night time riding, and of coarse a helmet (i dont know why people ride without them to begin with).

If you are 18 or over, you can just get your permit and then schedual a test date. The test is basically just riding in a figure 8 wihtout puting your feet down. Many cycle dealers do testing at their shops for free and yo uuse there bikes.

I will be getting my permit, waiting a while and then going ot a dealership and taking the test. I gotta pay off my R first so i can get a CBR600 or a sporty looking crusier bike.

mineralgrey01gt
07-10-2007, 05:55 PM
man look, yall can say what yall want but anyone who is a parent or have family around that age, knows in their right mind that a 16yr old is not mature enough to have something like that. A quad and a streetbike are 2 totally different things. Yall can flame me all yall want to. Frankly I dont care if yall do or not. Im going off of what I hear and seen with family members of mine that was the same exact way. A human mind does not mature till you are around 25yrs old. In no way am I saying wait till you are 25 to get one but watch yourself, get over confident like so many stories of kids with them I have heard before and you will end up in the hospital or dead.

3exrider23
07-10-2007, 08:47 PM
yeah i just turned 15 a month ago and have been riding my cousin zx9r for ahile and now im lookign into getting oen for myself. i just talked to a guy about a gsxr1000. im pretty sure in NJ you can get a parent to sign for you at 17 and 18 your free to do whatever you want.

450robot
07-11-2007, 12:12 AM
lol, you will never catch me on one of those 1000s, or 600s for that matter within my first few years of biking lol, one wrong crack at that throttle equals death, its alot of power and alot of weight to be around at a young age, its just not smart, your insurance and you bill will say the same

ill stick with a drz400sm lol, but then again, just my oppinion, i know im not mature enough for a sportbike, i like my hooliganistics on the town just as much as the next guy, but with my speed need, i would be dead in 2 seconds

400exstud
07-11-2007, 09:02 AM
Originally posted by 450robot
lol, you will never catch me on one of those 1000s, or 600s for that matter within my first few years of biking lol, one wrong crack at that throttle equals death, its alot of power and alot of weight to be around at a young age, its just not smart, your insurance and you bill will say the same

ill stick with a drz400sm lol, but then again, just my oppinion, i know im not mature enough for a sportbike, i like my hooliganistics on the town just as much as the next guy, but with my speed need, i would be dead in 2 seconds

Amen!

I have heard nearly all of my friends tell me everything in this conversation like "I am going to pick it up tonight, etc." only to find out that they don't even have a bike license. Second they have not looked at the other aspects of the bike such as insurance:eek2: and at least $300 for tires every 3000-4000 miles. In the end, unless you have a CAREER you are not going to be able to afford it.

Just do what I did, search for cheap ****. I found a 1982 GS450T for............free. I ended up sticking about $280 in it to get it were it is now (tires were $118 plus $30 for mounting, registration and title transfer was $75). I know it isn't the fastest thing out there but it can pull small wheelies and will probably do around 90mph (it gets a little shaky above 70mph). With a bike this cheap I will be able to gain good experience and if I put it down, at least I am not out much with the bike. FYI - Insurance is $250 for liability only per year. My dad has a 2003 Heritage Softtail Classic 100th Edition with full coverage for $150 per year. Keep that it mind!!!

Here's a few pics:p

07250ex
07-11-2007, 10:24 AM
man look, yall can say what yall want but anyone who is a parent or have family around that age, knows in their right mind that a 16yr old is not mature enough to have something like that. A quad and a streetbike are 2 totally different things. Yall can flame me all yall want to. Frankly I dont care if yall do or not. Im going off of what I hear and seen with family members of mine that was the same exact way. A human mind does not mature till you are around 25yrs old. In no way am I saying wait till you are 25 to get one but watch yourself, get over confident like so many stories of kids with them I have heard before and you will end up in the hospital or dead.

i hate to say it to but even at 14 years old if i ever sat on a 1000 id be dead so quick its not funny, also he is right the mind isn't matured until about 25 or in some cases later:scary:

250r4life
07-11-2007, 10:42 AM
i agree with mineral gray...

i've got over 10 years on you, and i still wont get one cuz i know myself too well... i know i will kill myself...

looking back to my high school days and how i drove, its amazing i survived back then- if i would have had a crotch rocket i wouldnt be sitting here today...

honda4life72
07-11-2007, 11:09 AM
the best stunt rider in the world on a streetbike is only 15 , he has been riding forever thow

450ERRRRRR!
07-11-2007, 11:42 AM
Well your parents need their *** kicked for letting you on it.
Yes, I was 14 once, and yea I had a crouch rocket at 33 years old and thats not Mature enough. You find yourself doing 100 to 130 all the time in just a few seconds. I bought mine along with 2 friends. One is dead, the other killed his best friend while riding on the back and not making a curve and taking out the guard rail.
My time was near and I just about gave it away.
My daughter said her boy friend was taking her home on back of his motorcycle and I told her to tell him when he pulled in to smile real good because after I get done knocking all his teeth down his throat he wouldn't be smiling again.
Do yourself a favor and find another motor sport. I'll make you a little bet buy the time your 16 your brother will have had a accident on his bike. Hope it's not a bad one.

derekhonda
07-11-2007, 11:52 AM

True, in most situations. I got my bike license about 2 weeks after i turned 15 and got a cbr600f3. Not the fastest bike out there, but it was a lot of fun. I never did anything on it i couldn't go home and tell mom and dad about...and now here at 22, ive had about 6 different streetbikes, never laid one down, etc.

pro-rider46
07-11-2007, 12:40 PM
well as long as you not a dumass and seeing who fast you can go and actually excercise good desicion making you can be alright but accidents do happen. jsut like car accidents. and jsut for a reminder i never said i was getting one jsut liked to get one. my brother who is 21 and got one behind my parents back and my dad is really tick off. my dad would kill me if i got one at 14 but i think i would be responsible enough to not risk anything. i wouldnt even want to ride with a passenger or riding at night anyway, thats jsut asking for death.

pro-rider46
07-11-2007, 12:44 PM
here is a picture of that derrek kid

3exrider23
07-11-2007, 03:04 PM
yeah i heard about the kid being liek 14 or somethign like that. supposely hes pretty good on one. if you know your limits and think your mature enough for one go for it. ive always been into the sport and have always wanted one. be safe. wear all your leathers ect ect it will help.

chris46250r
07-11-2007, 03:40 PM
Originally posted by pro-rider46
here is a picture of that derrek kid

Thats one ugly @$$ helmet.

07250ex
07-11-2007, 04:05 PM
Originally posted by chris46250r
Thats one ugly @$$ helmet.

lmao yeah thats a pretty ugly helmet i bet it will be even uglier after he lays down the bike

Aceman
07-11-2007, 04:37 PM
You can learn a lot from someone's post, he's 14, statistics say he's probably still immature.

By posting a reply.

I doubt it.

Have you read the title of this thread?

I didn't see him mention anything about closed course riding.

Riding a streetbike is only as safe as the worst driver on the road. Which isn't such a big deal in a car but on a bike.........
I'd love to own one but there are so many bad drivers out there, I'd have to be on the defensive constantly. Not worth it too me.

Tommy 17
07-11-2007, 05:17 PM
Don't listen to everyone on here do what you want to. I'm glad I got my 600rr when everyone told me I could never afford insurance and I was gonna kill myself. Since I've got my bike I've had more fun in 3 months then i have from riding dirt for 10+ years.

Just be careful and watch out for other people. Only goof off in places where you know theres noone that can pull out infront of you or no cops sit. Face it within a month of owning the bike ur gonna go atleast 150+ its just natural to do on those bikes.

nothing beats crusing around on them having a blast while everyone looks at you... plus girls love them!

Punk'd
07-11-2007, 10:57 PM
Originally posted by Tommy 17
Don't listen to everyone on here do what you want to. I'm glad I got my 600rr when everyone told me I could never afford insurance and I was gonna kill myself. Since I've got my bike I've had more fun in 3 months then i have from riding dirt for 10+ years.

Just be careful and watch out for other people. Only goof off in places where you know theres noone that can pull out infront of you or no cops sit. Face it within a month of owning the bike ur gonna go atleast 150+ its just natural to do on those bikes.

nothing beats crusing around on them having a blast while everyone looks at you... plus girls love them!

Amen.. Im 17 going on 18 and I just bought a 2001 CBR600F4i. Im sick of people saying "your going to die" because of the simple fact you are young. Its all about the rider, you have to know your limits and if you know your limits and watch out for other idiots on the road you will be fine.

Here is my bike..

http://img247.imageshack.us/img247/4748/01020401040101031220070bl3.jpg

derekhonda
07-11-2007, 11:02 PM
wow, you have a picture saved of me on your computer, creepy. Yeah, front wheel locked, feet planted on the ground, if it hooked up, i would have been standing there in the street scratching my head. ohwell, my statement still stands true, mom and dad saw that photo and thought it was fine.

pro-rider46
07-11-2007, 11:03 PM
yeah my dad is disowning my brother right now, and wont let him move back in, so i highly doubt me getting a bike in the nere future. oh well i can still try.

btw you all have killer looking bikes:D

pro-rider46
07-11-2007, 11:07 PM
oh i got that of your homepage, thought it looked cool so i saved it. sorry if that creeped you out:uhoh:

coolex
07-11-2007, 11:22 PM
theres 2 kinds of motorcycle riders those that have crashed and those that will.

my cousin just died on a crotch rocket now my parents wont let me get one, i know personaly about 12 ppl that died on motercyles all around the age of 30 - 40 all very close family friends, and it is always the others drivers fault so watxh out n be care full

mephyst
07-12-2007, 02:09 AM
Originally posted by D6MX450R
congrats on getting to ride it ...streetbikes are alot of fun...ill still pick mx over it anyday but when i dont feel like going out and beeting myself up on a mx track streetbikes are where its at...ive riden my dads 2002 r1 and my brothers 2003 gsxr750 ...with me on the gixxer and my dad on the r1 the gixxer wins in a drag race from 60-130...both of the bikes are for sale right now on ebay were gunna get newer ones

and to the other guy how do you know he isnt mature enough to ride a r6...have you ever ridden a r6 and coudlnt handle it so you dont think he can...do you know his past experience with anything hes ridden befor? im 16 and have been on streetbikes since 6 months after i turned 16 and i can out ride alot of older guys who have been riding streetbikes way longer than i have...i can wheelie one as long as i want going through the gears...i can ride endos about 10-15 ft so far...ive had the gixxer over 150mph...but if i told you im 16 and ride a gixxer 750 and r1 you would tell me im not mature enough for it?

Wills 77

So you are 16 and have been riding streetbikes since 6 months after you were 16. So the most possible time that you could have ridden a streetbike so far is 5months. You said the two bikes are your brothers and your dad's and I highly doubt they actually let you ride them freely whenever you want, but if they did 5months of seat times doesn't make you an experienced rider by any means, not even close. You THINK you can out-ride most guys because what, you have some balls and aren't afraid to go through the gears in a straight line? I don't know your riding experience but for some reason you just some like most of the lying little kids on this site..... wheeling through every gear and all. It really isn't very hard, but I'm still calling BS on that...

07-12-2007, 06:10 AM
Originally posted by mephyst
So you are 16 and have been riding streetbikes since 6 months after you were 16. So the most possible time that you could have ridden a streetbike so far is 5months. You said the two bikes are your brothers and your dad's and I highly doubt they actually let you ride them freely whenever you want, but if they did 5months of seat times doesn't make you an experienced rider by any means, not even close. You THINK you can out-ride most guys because what, you have some balls and aren't afraid to go through the gears in a straight line? I don't know your riding experience but for some reason you just some like most of the lying little kids on this site..... wheeling through every gear and all. It really isn't very hard, but I'm still calling BS on that...

your input means alot to me...your a 19 year old with alcohol in almost every picture on your myspace...your so cool i wish i could be like you...and yes i do take them out whenever i want...yo ucan get alot! of seat time in a couple months

Wills 77

400exstud
07-12-2007, 08:26 AM
your input means alot to me...your a 19 year old with alcohol in almost every picture on your myspace...your so cool i wish i could be like you...and yes i do take them out whenever i want...yo ucan get alot! of seat time in a couple months

Wills 77

Ooooooooohhh. Bring'n up the my-space, that's low:p

trx400exxracer
07-12-2007, 08:58 AM

Yes I agree, and sometimes when you actually get OUT THERE on the road you notice if you can handle it or not, you really don't have to worry about yourself if you are a good driver it is the other idiots on the road you have to worry about! But its definitely your decision but I know it will be a couple of years before I even throw a leg over one of those things!

250r4life
07-12-2007, 10:07 AM
Originally posted by Tommy 17

you prove our point... thank you...

250r4life
07-12-2007, 10:11 AM

Wills 77

right.... :rolleyes:

Ryan
07-12-2007, 06:43 PM
First time I road a bike, I did a wheelie throw all 6 gears, and did an endo for about 100ft... They are easy and safe....

On the serious note... I road a r1, first bike and last bike I road. I never felt something so fast. I live around black dirt flats, and just wanted to cruize in a straight line.... I was afraid to take it over 115. I couldn't even make a slight turn going 40mph. Deffinitly takes experience. It didn't seem like the safest thing out there, either. Lots of fun though...

If I did buy a bike in the future, it wouldn't be a 1000. To much power. Im guessing a 600 would be the most ideal bike for most riders. Just have to be safe and know your limits.

krt400ex
07-12-2007, 07:02 PM
you gotta be 18 b4 you get your bike permit in NJ, and you have it for like 6 months or something then you get an endorsement on you car liscense

elchankoblanko
07-12-2007, 07:50 PM
Originally posted by krt400ex
you gotta be 18 b4 you get your bike permit in NJ, and you have it for like 6 months or something then you get an endorsement on you car liscense

Not true. You can be 17 with a parent/guardians signature. You take your permit test and then must wait 20 days before your eligable to take the road course test.

mephyst
07-12-2007, 10:40 PM

Wills 77

OooOoooo, I'm 19 with alcohol in my pics... Big deal. What does my age have to do with anything? Am I not responsible enough? Do you think 21 is some magic number to start drinking? I still have a 4.0 in college at a 4yr university and am on my way to getting my business/architecture major. I go to school full time and I work full time. Sooo, lets cheers to that?

Anyways, I agree you can get a lot of seat time in 2 months, but 2 months is still not a lot of seat time whatsoever. Keep on riding, and please, just remember to not tell people how experienced you are and then proceed with telling them you have been riding for 2 months. And btw, riding on the street and dirt are two completely opposite things other than the use of the basic mechanisms actually used to ride.

BTW, I just purchased an 07 r6 in January by myself. Oh, and I already bought my own car when I was 17. I have also always paid for my own insurance and gas. I think this 19 yr old "alcoholic":eek2: is a good role model for you younger kids...

07250ex
07-12-2007, 10:49 PM
ur trying to bring alcohol into this wow who cares hes 19 hes in collage and i'm sure u'd rather be in his position with some hott chicas then staying up late on the comp saying you have gsxr750 im sure when ur 19 u'll be drinkin heck ur 16 u probably do now

pro-rider46
07-12-2007, 11:26 PM
hey mephyst i saw your myspace page and you have lots of friends who happed to be really hot girls, your page gets my thumbs up

mephyst
07-12-2007, 11:46 PM
hey mephyst i saw your myspace page and you have lots of friends who happed to be really hot girls, your page gets my thumbs up

Hey, thanks for the support buddy... I haven't even updated the thing in months because I haven't had time. I think I'm going to completely redo it with all new pics because they are REALLY old.

07250ex
07-13-2007, 12:39 AM

lol i noticed dat to he's convinced me to move to cali lol

07-13-2007, 05:32 AM
Originally posted by mephyst
OooOoooo, I'm 19 with alcohol in my pics... Big deal. What does my age have to do with anything? Am I not responsible enough? Do you think 21 is some magic number to start drinking? I still have a 4.0 in college at a 4yr university and am on my way to getting my business/architecture major. I go to school full time and I work full time. Sooo, lets cheers to that?

Anyways, I agree you can get a lot of seat time in 2 months, but 2 months is still not a lot of seat time whatsoever. Keep on riding, and please, just remember to not tell people how experienced you are and then proceed with telling them you have been riding for 2 months. And btw, riding on the street and dirt are two completely opposite things other than the use of the basic mechanisms actually used to ride.

BTW, I just purchased an 07 r6 in January by myself. Oh, and I already bought my own car when I was 17. I have also always paid for my own insurance and gas. I think this 19 yr old "alcoholic":eek2: is a good role model for you younger kids...

wow your in college so are a million other kids your age...congradulations
i never said 2 months...ive been practicing on the gixxer on my driveway which is a mile long and a school parking lot right by my house for a couple months befor i got my bike permit
...are you happy with your r6? i rode a 06 r6 raven...very light and handles great BUT i wasnt satisfied with the power of it but i guess thats the difference between you and me

Wills 77

Blue250X
07-13-2007, 05:51 AM
i rode a 06 r6 raven...very light and handles great BUT i wasnt satisfied with the power of it but i guess thats the difference between you and me

Wills 77

Whats different? He never said he was satisfied with the power of a Raven? Does not feeling satisfied with the power make you feel pretty tough?

Villageidiott83
07-13-2007, 06:58 AM
hahahaha. both of you tools are funny. YOU HAVE MYSPACE YOU HOMOS>>>>>> you sound like a bunch of girls. "oh my gawd, i totally looked at ur myspace and saw those pics, like totally""no way you skank, stay away from my myspace b4 i hafta block u"

krt400ex
07-13-2007, 09:03 AM
Originally posted by elchankoblanko
Not true. You can be 17 with a parent/guardians signature. You take your permit test and then must wait 20 days before your eligable to take the road course test.

really...thats sweet cuz im turning 17 in like 5 months and i want a cbr 600 :D

Pred_003
07-13-2007, 09:21 AM

PRO-RIDER46
YOUR PM BOX IS FULL!!!!

07-13-2007, 10:36 AM
Originally posted by Blue250X
Whats different? He never said he was satisfied with the power of a Raven? Does not feeling satisfied with the power make you feel pretty tough?

does riding a 250ex make you feel tough?
he acted like everything i said was a lie...when he said he had a 07 r6 did i call him a liar? no i didnt but just because i guess hes scared to try some of the things i mentioned i did on a bike then he has to act like a little kid about it and call me a liar...he is most likely like they guy who has the r6 that i rode...been riding for over 15 years and is still scared to wheelie the bike...any of you can ask anybody that has every seen me ride anything then you will know my style...and until then you can go play on your little powerwheels 250ex

Wills 77

Villageidiott83
07-13-2007, 10:50 AM
you sure told him........

07-13-2007, 11:45 AM
I'm 17 and just got a cheep 2008 lifan crotch rocket for only $1400. Its big as the real thing I'm 5'9 and the seat hight is 32" and I'm tip toe and it has a manual 5 spd w/ back up kick start. It's faster than I expected feels faster than a 400ex for sure and tops out at about 80mph. I looked it over and the frame and every thing looks good and its about 100lbs lighter than the real crotch rockets. I did research and couldn't find one thing bad about them or any thing about them breaking. All I know is its LOTS of fun and at 80mph the wind is getting bad blowing me side to side I don't see how people could even want to go 150mph on a crotch rocket. :eek2: O and did I mention 70mpg!!

http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n26/getdrunk1990/4wheeler378.jpg

http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n26/getdrunk1990/4wheeler379.jpg

http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n26/getdrunk1990/4wheeler377.jpg

250r4life
07-13-2007, 11:53 AM
my 1st ride on a street motorcyle was my freshman year in college... my buddy calls me up one day, and he asked me to give him a ride way over on the other side of Phoenix so that he can buy this bike (shadow 750 i beleive). So i told him ok, i would drive him over on one condition- I was the one who got to ride the bike home...

well, i hidden ridden various ATC's and quads, and had ridden dirtbikes a hanfull of times... we drove out there, about an hour away, bought it, and i got on it and rode it home... i had my quad helmet on, and just kinda learned as i went... It was a windy day, and i'll tell ya it was scary on the freeway at 70 with the wind blowing- especially for my 1st time ever on a bike... but i got home safe and sound...

i would take his bike out every once in a while for a night, and that was fun... but it wasnt a crotch rocket, and i didnt ever ride it frequently enough to where i would get too confident and do stupid stuff...

pro-rider46
07-13-2007, 12:54 PM
Originally posted by Pred_003
PRO-RIDER46
YOUR PM BOX IS FULL!!!!

oh well i am going to empty it right now. but whats funny is that it says its only 45% full, i guess it is a little un acurate:D

mephyst
07-14-2007, 03:21 AM
D6MX450R just stop now...

Does making you have a bigger bike make you a faster rider? Doubtful. Are you telling me that you can just completely out-ride an r6 since you are so experienced already? Can you lay it over and scrape knees? Did I ever mention my skill level? No. These bikes are race bikes and meant for the track, not the street. Why do you think the gear ratios are so crappy for the street? THEY AREN'T MEANT FOR THE STREET!

So... I prefer to ride mine on the track.

Stop talking, squid. That's your new name btw.

Blue250X
07-15-2007, 08:10 AM
he acted like everything i said was a lie...when he said he had a 07 r6 did i call him a liar? no i didnt but just because i guess hes scared to try some of the things i mentioned i did on a bike then he has to act like a little kid about it and call me a liar...he is most likely like they guy who has the r6 that i rode...been riding for over 15 years and is still scared to wheelie the bike...any of you can ask anybody that has every seen me ride anything then you will know my style...and until then you can go play on your little powerwheels 250ex

Wills 77

Who's 250ex are we talking about here? Your most likely like the kid who I know who thought he can flat out ride anything...he flat out wrecked bad trying to ride above his skill level. Wheelies on a crotchrocket aren't a new deal here, I've seen kids take their first rides on rockets and pull up a 3rd gear wheelie. It's nothing new to be able to ride average if youve been on quads and bikes for a while.

07250ex
07-15-2007, 11:39 AM

Wills 77

ehh he has a 250x not an ex nice attempt though there's just a tad bit of difference between them :devil: