PDA

View Full Version : Looking for rear 250R TT shock

C-LEIGH RACING
07-09-2007, 10:42 AM
Looking for rear 250R TT shock, stock with ZPS mod will be ok if in real good shape.
Any other brand ok long as its at a good price.
Thanks Neil

zedicus00
07-09-2007, 12:21 PM
ive got a marvin shaw competition rear shock. its set up for no-link but marvin shaw makes a different end to put on one side if you wanted to run it link.

its adjustable and rebuildable. its not the coilover type but i think it can be converted to coilover if you wanted. but as is it would hold up to TT fine. these things get used for hillshooting and mild duning too. plus its light weight. only weighs a couple pounds.

its 16" eye to eye, the link adapter replaces one eylet and adds about an inch.

and we could prolly work out a trade instead of doing $ or something if u wanted. or im only looking to get around 150$ shipped for it. they retail at about 400$

Kirt13
07-09-2007, 05:48 PM
Originally posted by C-LEIGH RACING
Looking for rear 250R TT shock, stock with ZPS mod will be ok if in real good shape.
Any other brand ok long as its at a good price.
Thanks Neil
I have a TCS rear TT dual rate shock w/ remote rezi. I bought it used and it's still in great shape. It was rebuilt when I put it on my quad. I didn't know that it was a TT shock when I got it. I have only ridden on it about 10 trips on the open trails.....No jumping. I figured out that it's a TT shock from raising it all the way up and my back end still sits way lower than the front.
Oh yeah, it's standard mount.