PDA

View Full Version : Danville EDT this past weekend....

TWISTED
07-09-2007, 10:37 AM
Heard Hitt and Ogdin were throwing fists on the track. Anybody know about this???

honda4life72
07-09-2007, 12:53 PM
atvnc.com
go to the extreme dirttrack forum , they got a thread bout it haha
from what i hear , very poor sportsman ship

Nick110
07-09-2007, 01:04 PM
Originally posted by honda4life72
atvnc.com
go to the extreme dirttrack forum , they got a thread bout it haha
from what i hear , very poor sportsman ship

Wow thats a mess. I have rode with Ogden before at NEMX and damn his corner speed is insane. Hes a good guy too, will have a conversation with you. Hitt.. I have never met so I have no opinion on him.

tt racer
07-09-2007, 05:40 PM
I have known Darin for a long time and he is the most down to earth guy ive ever met. I could never see him instagating anything. Darin and his family are the true meaning of family of the sport and class. Its good to see him back in the sport, all he needs is some factory support and watch out.

TWISTED
07-09-2007, 06:23 PM
Originally posted by tt racer
I have known Darin for a long time and he is the most down to earth guy ive ever met. I could never see him instagating anything. Darin and his family are the true meaning of family of the sport and class. Its good to see him back in the sport, all he needs is some factory support and watch out.

From what I heard, he wasn't the instigator.... I always thought that Hitt was always a pretty good guy, but after this weekend, I'm not so sure.....