PDA

View Full Version : Just posted some new graphics

AL Elks
07-08-2007, 09:18 PM
The new graphics are on pages 11 and 12. More to come!

http:/www.atvgraphics.org

TWISTED DINLI
07-09-2007, 01:31 PM
sweeeet. i like the graphics at the top of page 11. them ones would look good on white plastics.:cool:

slomofo
07-09-2007, 04:08 PM
i'm still trying to get my wife to let me put some Air Force One graphics on my bike...
you need some Z400 graphics Al.

AL Elks
07-09-2007, 04:13 PM
You're right. I have a set I need to finish as a template. It's just lower on my priority list right now. Man it sucks when you're swamped.

slomofo
07-09-2007, 05:31 PM
that's cool, it's tough being such a pimp and all. :D

05Z400rdr
07-09-2007, 05:33 PM
Thats awesome! Hey I wanted to let you know if i didnt already that I'm using your template for my ltr. my bro is desigining graphics for me to use for next season. he's not done yet but this is what he has so far...

also...can u print them and the clear vinyl or w/e it suggests on ur site? if so could you give me a guestament how much they would be shipped?

Thanks!!

Landon

blholtz
07-09-2007, 05:52 PM
I like the ones on page 11, yellow background with the flames.

AL Elks
07-09-2007, 06:23 PM
Originally posted by 05Z400rdr
Thats awesome! Hey I wanted to let you know if i didnt already that I'm using your template for my ltr. my bro is desigining graphics for me to use for next season. he's not done yet but this is what he has so far...

also...can u print them and the clear vinyl or w/e it suggests on ur site? if so could you give me a guestament how much they would be shipped?

Thanks!!

Landon

Nice Job. I can't have them printed yet. I'm working on a vendor but no luck so far.

Don't forget to get me a copy of the final design when you're done so I can post it to the site.

AL

05Z400rdr
07-09-2007, 08:01 PM
Originally posted by AL Elks
Nice Job. I can't have them printed yet. I'm working on a vendor but no luck so far.

Don't forget to get me a copy of the final design when you're done so I can post it to the site.

AL

oh ok. well when they are finished (prolly wont be for a long time) ill have to pm u so u can tell me how to send them to you...cuz idk how to do that.. lol. thanks again!