PDA

View Full Version : ne one else have trouble with crackpots

Krazy Kid
10-22-2002, 07:40 PM
my neighbor turned me in for ridin my fourwheeler and whipping ****ties in the road. I could see why that would be ok but guess what. my fouwheeler is broken down at the time of the call and i have people to varify it. they tried to fine me 75. i don't know about you guys but i don't ahve 75 dollars for evertime i got riding. i don;'t know what to do

trueblue450
10-23-2002, 08:50 PM
well you can start ...... QUIT WHIPPIN SH(TIES IN THE ROAD! ;)

Woodsrider
10-23-2002, 09:42 PM
Well if your not guilty then prove it to the cops when they show up at your door. Let them see your quad and feel that the engine is cold.

But mostly you can just tell them to get bent, they cant fine you if they didnt "see" you do it.

Best thing to do is just not ride it in the street. I quit riding mine in the street and I havent had a problem since.
The one guy who called the cops on me this summer is still wondering why his grass died.
:D

CHAUNCY
10-25-2002, 09:17 PM
Originally posted by soggyrider

The one guy who called the cops on me this summer is still wondering why his grass died.
:D

What did you do to it ?
lol
revenge gets better everytime

Woodsrider
10-25-2002, 09:59 PM
Originally posted by CHAUNCY

What did you do to it ?
lol
revenge gets better everytime

granular ground sterilizer :D I took the dog for a late night walk and tossed it on his lawn. About four days later the grass was yellow, then brown. It will be about two to three years before he can plant anything that will grow:devil :devil

DFWM, I get even:D

bman's 02 300ex
10-25-2002, 11:48 PM
LOL!!! just kidding i would most likly have a track in my yard if my landlord /neighbor didn't ***** about every thing.

roostin_dale
10-26-2002, 08:44 PM
everytime you get done riding put a bad spark plug in so it wont start:D

that away if the cops come they have no proof you were ridin

Pappy
10-26-2002, 08:59 PM
LMFAO.....soggy...i remember when he ticked ya off....man....im glad ya got him back:D