PDA

View Full Version : barely got beat today

450raider
07-08-2007, 06:39 PM
well we went ridin today and found this new stretch of road and me and my brother where playin around dragging and he was ahead (i just hung back that way if he breaks down or something ill be there to pick em up and as low geared as the kfx is i mainly have trail fun and dont really bother with the "drag race"parts of our trips) anyway out of nowhere up from behind me this old idiot fat skipper looking guy rushes beside me on a grizzly 700 and walks away from me and catches up to my brother and totally cuts him off almost causing him to pile up soanyway i followed him to a near by gas station and called him (and his posse) out which consisted of 4 more old dudes on rincons and anyway nothin really happened from there, this post is mainly a reminder to watch out although 81-87% of atvers are sane (i seen like 30 other normal people out on bikes, rhinos, other sport quads, ect. that i gave my usual peace sign to and got a wave or nod back) theres still the nutjobs out there who thinks their in race mode when they see a sport quad and will do what it takes to win although im not quite sure what it is they do win :confused: just thought id pass this along.

TheNewn
07-15-2007, 12:54 AM
Yeah i hear you, We have several...'drunks'...like that, that ride around here. Really no regard for safety at all. Hah, not exactly a drunk, but i saw a friends Dad filling up his gas tank while smoking a cigarette! hilarious...needless to say i backed away...

Anyway, there are several reckless riders where i ride. Pretty lame.

07250ex
07-15-2007, 10:04 AM
Originally posted by TheNewn
Yeah i hear you, We have several...'drunks'...like that, that ride around here. Really no regard for safety at all. Hah, not exactly a drunk, but i saw a friends Dad filling up his gas tank while smoking a cigarette! hilarious...needless to say i backed away...

Anyway, there are several reckless riders where i ride. Pretty lame.

my dad used to yell at people smoking when they pump gas he would yell what the H311 are you doing cuz he dont want the station blowing up =p