PDA

View Full Version : Duro Hook-Ups???

flauge
07-08-2007, 11:47 AM
http://www.rockymountainatv.com/productDetail.do?navType=type&priceRange=allPrices&webTypeId=138&navTitle=Tires+and+Wheels&webCatId=8&vehicleType=&pageLinkUri=&brandId=452&prodFamilyId=17493
Anybody tried these yet? They look just like irazrs but w/o the price tag.. I wonder if they live up to their name???:cool:

nicker71
07-08-2007, 01:45 PM
I seen those in a magizine a while back and then looked for them but couldnt ever find anything. Im wondering the same thing??

flauge
07-15-2007, 10:10 PM
I emailed duro the other day and they replied. They didnt really tell me anything i didnt know. They confirmed that they were similar to the irazrs and they could be bought at rmatv. :ermm: .
Anyways they sound like a good deal. I'll probably buy a front set soon and test them out.

beany
07-16-2007, 08:54 AM
Seem like a good deal, but you know how it goes, you get what you pay for. JMO

REDRIDDER
07-19-2007, 09:09 AM
I was just looking at those tires the other day and was wondreing bthe samething but i probabaly buy a set in the future and the front and rear Duros look exactly the same as the irazors except with a little bit bigger lugs.The price tag is what will make it worth thr try lol..i think they will be just as good as the maxxis.

flauge
07-22-2007, 09:34 PM
Ya, i noticed the difference in the knobs too. If you ask me tho, the back hookups have bigger lugs than the fronts where the irazrs are about the same size on both.