PDA

View Full Version : yamaha blaster parts stock and after

woodsracer144
07-06-2007, 09:00 PM
ok,
i have a set of ac nerf bars, in nice cond. im puttin a pop rivet or a small bolt in the one net because it can un stiched.

a set of rear adaptor to have the 1/110 an i liked them, they worked great for me, in fact im gonna build another set in shop class nent year for me.

a pair of stock pegs with the brake pedal. and the foot plates that are behinde them.

oil take rezzy with hoses to run to the pump and from the pump to the card, in great cond.

front stock plastic w/ front peice.

the stock bar part. i'll give it to any one that buys something that would like it, i'll just give it to you.

i might have a pair of pro taper bars, they are CR HI bars they have the 1 1/8 adaptos to mount it up. depending what happends to my plans. with my riding choices,
im tring to buy a lab top and a wireless lik, i foung the one i want but i need some $$ because i have most of my money in CD's at the bank

thanks, shoot mt your offer and i'll get to you as fast as i can, i need this stuff gone cheap so you might be getin a steal!
thanks for lookin

woodsracer144
07-13-2007, 08:57 PM
come on some one need to take thses parts... any reasonable offer will not be turned down... i also have a yamaha raptor 660 prm 6-pack.. i drilled 2 holes in it to be mounted on the blaster but you need to do a little more work to it... but is in great cond... i can try to fill in the holes i drilled but it wont hurn the performance of it...

[R]iders!KB
02-20-2008, 02:08 AM
i sent u a pm...

woodsracer144
02-20-2008, 11:58 AM
sent one out
pm