PDA

View Full Version : haha 300ex with high compression piston and nitrous.

yellow400ex05
07-05-2007, 10:31 PM
Ok a friend of mine said his 300ex with a high compression piston I'm guessing 12:1 and a WEBCAM, nitrous, yes i yeas nitrous would smoke my 400 wit the mods in my sig, and he also said it ill smoke any quad around here and be the fastest and even said it may beat my bros 86 250r... I didn't say anything at this time, but i thought, is this kid high? But i was just told about the nitrous recently by someone anonymous and said it was his "secret weapon".

rooster300ex
07-05-2007, 10:45 PM
If the motor was built for nitrous it would prolly take your 400. With my 300ex in my sig I take my buddies 400ex with a pipe and filter in a drag. Could be that I know how to drag alot better then him. He never wins in a drag.

H_W
07-05-2007, 11:20 PM
Originally posted by rooster300ex
Could be that I know how to drag alot better then him. He never wins in a drag.

Knowing how to drag is one of the biggest factors. I am not saying that your 300 isn't fast, from your sig it looks pretty quick. You could switch bikes or just ride his and get a feel for how fast his is. That will tell you whether it is the quad or the rider.

rooster300ex
07-08-2007, 08:51 AM
Originally posted by H_W
Knowing how to drag is one of the biggest factors. I am not saying that your 300 isn't fast, from your sig it looks pretty quick. You could switch bikes or just ride his and get a feel for how fast his is. That will tell you whether it is the quad or the rider.

His bike is faster,but not quicker in the short run. He ends up flying pass me if we go for toping them out in the highest gear. I have rode his 400ex before it feels like a 400ex. Not a huge huge power difference, but you can damn sure tell. stock quad for stock quad there is a huge huge difference though.