PDA

View Full Version : ds-450

desert-rider
07-05-2007, 04:44 PM
My dealer is getting his first ds shipped to him 7-5 or 7-6 will have it the following week. Put my deposit down it is mine :D. will let you know when i actually have it in my possesion.

TWISTED DINLI
07-05-2007, 08:47 PM
sweet. takes some pics for us.:D

madini
07-06-2007, 03:22 PM
Just read your post about the July delivery of the DS.I have not heard anything from my dealer this week but I already put in a call to him and am waiting for a call back. Lets get this thing rolling man!!

madini
07-10-2007, 01:46 PM
Wonder if desert-rider's dealer ever got the DS he was getting on 5th or 6th of July. I'd think he would let us know one way or the other.I have been told that the first deliveries will occur in the southwestern part of the country.That's why I thought it might just be so.

desert-rider
07-10-2007, 02:38 PM
talked to the dealer today said it should be in anytime this week, will see. CanAm was shipping on the 5th, 6th not delivering. I will keep you posted.

madini
07-10-2007, 07:30 PM
I'm as anxious as you are for the arrival of your DS,it will mean mine is somewhere in the works.My guy told me yesterday I may have to wait till September or October. That's when I told him about someone in Arizona getting one.And THATS WHEN I was told "southwestern states get theirs first" Well,in nine days I will be at western Pennsylvania's "Quadfest" for four days.CAN-AM is to have two tractor trailer loads of Quads for demos and such.I'm sure someone there will have some better answers. Maybe a real live DS450. In the meantime please let us know how it goes for you. Good Luck Desert Rider.....
By the way if they do release the DS in Arizona my wife wants to see the Grand Canyon ,so..... that's on the way to Pismo aint it?..................MADINI

don_carallo
07-11-2007, 12:25 PM
..lucky men..

not for have a D$ 450 but for can buy it :D

not really, good luck with it and enjoy it ;)